+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Re: The Donald Trump thread

It looks like it's game on. This is not fishing for crimes like what the Dems are doing,they are very specific requests.

So Ohr was an intermediary between Steele and Mueller? If this is correct Trump was spot on about the SC being highly conflicted.

https://www.judicialwatch.org/press-...topher-steele/

This snippet of information now makes more sense too..

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    It's nice to see how gluey's breaking news has turned out.
    Come on lardy, let's be having you my son. Don't go quiet on me, I told you all this stuff wasn't done 'n dusted. They know everything, and so should you as I have previously posted it all on here! There can be no excuses lardy, either you know how to evaluate information or you don't

By the way, the judge and lawyer in the Manafort case stated NO RUSSIAN COLLUSION. They were crimes committed BEFORE he joined the Trump campaign, so good luck with your crazy Trump Russia Collusion theories

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Come on lardy, let's be having you my son. Don't go quiet on me, I told you all this stuff wasn't done 'n dusted. They know everything, and so should you as I have previously posted it all on here! There can be no excuses lardy, either you know how to evaluate information or you don't

By the way, the judge and lawyer in the Manafort case stated NO RUSSIAN COLLUSION. They were crimes committed BEFORE he joined the Trump campaign, so good luck with your crazy Trump Russia Collusion theories
    Wadda you rekon ?
    In the shadows for months and months, in the spotlight now.

Capture.jpg

Heisenberg

The judge didn't say that at all.

Trump said that he did and you've just seen his tweet without checking the facts for yourself... Which doesn't doesn't sound like you.

The judge said that Manafort wasn't before the court for anything to do with Russian collusion.

Even sites that you regularly link to are writing about Trump being wrong:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thehill...e-was-no%3famp

You're having a tough week on here, mate

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    The judge didn't say that at all.

Trump said that he did and you've just seen his tweet without checking the facts for yourself... Which doesn't doesn't sound like you.

The judge said that Manafort wasn't before the court for anything to do with Russian collusion.

Even sites that you regularly link to are writing about Trump being wrong:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thehill...e-was-no%3famp

You're having a tough week on here, mate
    Exactly, and we have been hearing for the past two years that Manafort was the key to Trump Russia Collusion, so where is it?

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    Wadda you rekon ?
    In the shadows for months and months, in the spotlight now.

Capture.jpg
    I'm not sure if we should trust any of them, as I always get the feeling that their instincts are to protect rather than destroy, but let's see. The evidence is clearly mounting, so maybe they will sacrifice a few of their own? BTW the role that Steele played is looking far more significant, and a judge has ordered the public release of his deposition next week.

Heisenberg

Exactly, and we have been hearing for the past two years that Manafort was the key to Trump Russia Collusion, so where is it?
    Don't "exactly" me You were wrong, again.

Everybody knows that Manafort hasn't even been charged with "collusion", so how the f**k was a judge going to prosecute him for it today?

For someone who always tells others to stop falling for things in the media... Maybe it's time you checked whether Trump may be lying to you from time to time

Even Fox News aren't running with the story... Doesn't that seem odd, considering Trump has apparently been vindicated by a judge today?

Don't "exactly" me You were wrong, again.

Everybody knows that Manafort hasn't even been charged with "collusion", so how the f**k was a judge going to prosecute him for it?

For someone who always tells others to stop falling for things in the media... Maybe it's time you checked whether Trump may be lying to you from time to time

Even Fox News aren't running with the story... Doesn't that seem odd, considering Trump has apparently been vindicated by a jduge today?

I clearly stated what crimes he was prosecuted for in my post above, i.e. nothing to do with Trump Russia Conclusion.

Trump, Russia, Trump, Russia, Trump

Heisenberg

I clearly stated what crimes he was prosecuted for in my post above, i.e. nothing to do with Trump Russia Conclusion.
    Are you sure you want to do this again... After the mental gymnastics, digging holes for yourself, tying yourself in knots and then burying yourself yesterday? OK then.

You didn't even mention the crimes he was prosecuted for, never mind "clearly state" them. You said "NO COLLUSION". If that's clearly stating his crimes then you might has we'll have said "NO BESTIALITY"... As it would have served the exact same purpose.

What you actually did was reiterate a Trump tweet that he has been called out for in virtually every corner of the media... even on conservative news sites that you use for information. It was such a stupid mistake by Trump, that the Fox News website doesn't have anything on it on their main news stories. It could be somewhere hidden on there, I guess

Are you sure you want to do this again... After the mental gymnastics, digging holes for yourself, tying yourself in knots and then burying yourself yesterday? OK then.

You didn't even mention the crimes he was prosecuted for, never mind "clearly state" them. You said "NO COLLUSION". If that's clearly stating his crimes then you might has we'll have said "NO BESTIALITY"... As it would have served the exact same purpose.

What you actually did was reiterate a Trump tweet that he has been called out for in virtually every corner of the media... even on conservative news sites that you use for information. It was such a stupid mistake by Trump, that the Fox News website doesn't have anything on it on their main news stories. It could be somewhere hidden on there, I guess
    I said there was no collusion two years ago, please keep up at the back

Heisenberg is in meltdown, lardy is in hiding, and we haven't even got started yet

Heisenberg

Heisenberg is in meltdown, lardy is in hiding, and we haven't even got started yet
    You actually think that you're winning this, don't you?

Heisenberg

I said there was no collusion two years ago, please keep up at the back
    Nevermind 2 years ago... You said 20mins ago that the judge today said there was no collusion

Manafort has got feck all to do with Trump Russia Collusion, why do you keep talking about him? Go and make a new thread about Manafort the financial fraudster if you are so obsessed with him

Nevermind 2 years ago... You said 20mins ago that the judge today said there was no collusion
    You're an idiot who got duped by the media, I don't even know how you've got the gall to show your face in here. Or maybe the penny hasn't dropped yet?

Heisenberg

Manafort has got feck all to do with Trump Russia Collusion, why do you keep talking about him? Go and make a new thread about Manafort the financial fraudster if you are so obsessed with him
    You brought him up, you fruitcake

Heisenberg

You're an idiot who got duped by the media, I don't even know how you've got the gall to show your face in here. Or maybe the penny hasn't dropped yet?
    I'm an idiot who got duped by the media? Amazing.

Remember a little bit earlier when you posted something that Trump said that was actually a lie?

Winning? I told you how it would all end two years ago! You're the mug here, but just carry on its fun to see

Heisenberg

Winning? I told you how it would all end two years ago! You're the mug here, but just carry on its fun to see
    I'm beginning to wonder/worry if you're actually serious and not posturing when you say stuff like that.

I'm an idiot who got duped by the media? Amazing.

Remember a little bit earlier when you posted something that Trump said that was actually a lie? : hehe:
    All you can do is go around in circles, cos you got duped by the media BS. You should be spending your time learning how to be smart, not acting like a fool.

I'm beginning to wonder/worry if you're actually serious and not posturing when you say stuff like that.
    Go and do your homework, and come back when you actually know what is going on. How many times are you going to keep stepping on the rake?

You brought him up, you fruitcake
    I brought him up as in there is no connection to Russia, but I already told you this ages ago. It's like talking to a wall, nothing gets through to you.