+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    He's probably flying it , he certainly knows how to get noticed , not bad for a thicky

How The Obama Administration Set In Motion Democrats’ Coup Against Trump

https://thefederalist.com/2019/10/28...against-trump/

Since Cyril highlighted the quality research being done by the CTH their star has risen considerably, and they are now being promoted by TV news presenters to a wider audience. You are doing a great job Cyril, keep up the good work

Since Cyril highlighted the quality research being done by the CTH their star has risen considerably, and they are now being promoted by TV news presenters to a wider audience. You are doing a great job Cyril, keep up the good work

48 hour rule in play, but the Assange story is interesting.

Wash, rinse, repeat
    wrr.jpg

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    Wash, rinse, repeat
    wrr.jpg
    That wasn't the story though - before or now. It's very disingenuous for people to say it was. The story was Assange saying that Rohrabacher told him that he could get him a pardon from Trump if he said that Russia didn't hack the DNC. That was the story when it broke and it's still the story now. People seem to be moving the goalposts because Trump apparently didn't order it... yet a Republican congressmen (who hoped that the hack could be pinned on a dead DNC staffer) with strong links to Russia, basically offered a bribe for false information.

Corrupt as f**k.

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    Corrupt as f**k.
    Agreed but with both eyes open.

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    That wasn't the story though - before or now. It's very disingenuous for people to say it was. The story was Assange saying that Rohrabacher told him that he could get him a pardon from Trump if he said that Russia didn't hack the DNC. That was the story when it broke and it's still the story now. People seem to be moving the goalposts because Trump apparently didn't order it... yet a Republican congressmen (who hoped that the hack could be pinned on a dead DNC staffer) with strong links to Russia, basically offered a bribe for false information.

Corrupt as f**k.
    FYI Asssange has always said the emails never came from Russia, even before Rohrabacher and Waldman came on the scene. This is all old news, so I don't even know what you are wetting your pants about. You would be better off doing some serious research instead of spouting rubbish about stuff you don't know.

Wash, rinse, repeat

Q Drop woke me up with this news

Did Q also tell you that a senior official at the DNI (the one that Trump has been responsible for for the last 3 years) briefed the Congressional Intelligence Committee last week that Russia is already interfering in the 2020 election to try and keep their buddy in the White House, supposedly sending Trump into fits of fury and removing the current Acting Head of the DNI that he appointed as a result?

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Did Q also tell you that a senior official at the DNI (the one that Trump has been responsible for for the last 3 years) briefed the Congressional Intelligence Committee last week that Russia is already interfering in the 2020 election to try and keep their buddy in the White House, supposedly sending Trump into fits of fury and removing the current Acting Head of the DNI that he appointed as a result?
    You keep getting sucked in Cyril, just bcos you want it to be right, does not make it right, that ship has sailed.

You keep getting sucked in Cyril, just bcos you want it to be right, does not make it right, that ship has sailed.
    Yeah, silly me. Remind me what right is in this instance so I will recognise it when I see it?

He is never going to learn because he doesn't want to learn. The bloke is a radical leftie who wants to see the overthrow democracy through a rigged political system, and he's one of the useful idiot pumping out the daily propaganda.

Ruling class incompetence:

Cleanup in progress, I imagine some people are getting pretty nervous right now. I might have to unblock Cyril if this gets interesting

Cleanup in progress, I imagine some people are getting pretty nervous right now. I might have to unblock Cyril if this gets interesting
    I've said previously, unlike the rest of the squad, Cyril seemed a switched on sort and i thought under the avalanche of corruption exposed, that he would just say OK i give in, but alas I was wrong and he has doubled down in support of the fake nuuz, anyway the latest Q proof, check the date
    QProof.jpg
    Prepare for the storm.
    Q++

I've said previously, unlike the rest of the squad, Cyril seemed a switched on sort and i thought under the avalanche of corruption exposed, that he would just say OK i give in, but alas I was wrong and he has doubled down in support of the fake nuuz, anyway the latest Q proof, check the date
    QProof.jpg
    Prepare for the storm.
    Q++
    I remember Patel from the time when he was working with Devin Nunes, and he did a lot of the legwork exposing the Russian collusion hoax. So what's first then? The Whistleblower and the IC IG, or the fraudulent FISA warrant applications that he himself uncovered? This will put a lot of pressure on Barr & Durham to deliver, now that they have somebody above checking their homework. That's why the Democrats are going nuts. I've always said let the chips fall where they may, the future of democracy around the world depends on it. If it takes Trump down too, then so be it.

Donald Trump jabs at Parasite's Oscar win because film is 'from South Korea'

Donald Trump has taken a jab at the Oscars for awarding this year’s best picture honor to Parasite, because the film is South Korean.

“How bad were the Academy Awards this year?” Trump asked a rally in Colorado Springs, Colorado. The crowd responded with loud boos.

“The winner is a movie from South Korea, what the hell was that all about?” Trump asked. “We got enough problems with South Korea with trade and on top of it, they give them the best movie of the year.”

Parasite made Oscars history as the first film not in English to win best picture. The capitalist satire also won awards for best director, best original screenplay and best international film.

“Was it good? I don’t know. I’m looking for, like – can we get like Gone With The Wind back, please?” Trump said, to loud cheers.

“The comments by the President of The United States of America on Parasite are a clear racist dog whistle and as such do not warrant being debated,” added Curzon, the film’s UK distributors. “The box office result of Parasite, which has outperformed numerous best picture winners, proves this is clearly not a prejudice shared by film fans in the UK. Parasite expands to 561 sites this weekend for those who prefer to watch films for themselves before casting judgement.”

https://www.theguardian.com/film/202...ar-south-korea

Trump and Trumpers true to type. 'Gone With The Wind'?

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post

Donald Trump has taken a jab at the Oscars for awarding this year’s best picture honor to Parasite, because the film is South Korean.

“How bad were the Academy Awards this year?” Trump asked a rally in Colorado Springs, Colorado. The crowd responded with loud boos.

“The winner is a movie from South Korea, what the hell was that all about?” Trump asked. “We got enough problems with South Korea with trade and on top of it, they give them the best movie of the year.”

Parasite made Oscars history as the first film not in English to win best picture. The capitalist satire also won awards for best director, best original screenplay and best international film.

“Was it good? I don’t know. I’m looking for, like – can we get like Gone With The Wind back, please?” Trump said, to loud cheers.

“The comments by the President of The United States of America on Parasite are a clear racist dog whistle and as such do not warrant being debated,” added Curzon, the film’s UK distributors. “The box office result of Parasite, which has outperformed numerous best picture winners, proves this is clearly not a prejudice shared by film fans in the UK. Parasite expands to 561 sites this weekend for those who prefer to watch films for themselves before casting judgement.”

Is it a "woke" film that appeals to commie types?

Once Upon a Time in Hollywood was the one for me

Is it a "woke" film that appeals to commie types?

Once Upon a Time in Hollywood was the one for me
    I preferred the non-KKK sequel: 'Gone With The Wind Farm Spoiling The View From Trump's Golf Course'.

A classic!

Although it won't appeal to alt right white supremacist types.

I preferred the non-KKK sequel: 'Gone With The Wind Farm Spoiling The View From Trump's Golf Course'.

A classic!

Although it won't appeal to alt right white supremacist types.
    Those pesky KKK Democrats will never live it down.

Heisenberg

"Responding to the president's criticism, Parasite distributor Neon tweeted: "Understandable, he can't read."