+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 18 of 291 FirstFirst ... 891011121314151617181920212223242526272868118 ... LastLast

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Put her name into Google and page 1 is full of MSM covering the story.

This exchange from two months back takes on further relevance given the events now unfolding, especially the threat at the end. You can tell by her voice that this is a big deal for the former chairlady of the DNC, and that she really wants the laptop back urgently. By the way, that is no way to treat an officer of the law, no matter who you are.

Put her name into Google and page 1 is full of MSM covering the story.
    Couldn't find any mention on the BBC which is my bellwether

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    i thought the daily mail was

Quote Originally Posted by Packerman View Post
    i thought the daily mail was
    I only quote them when the other MSM keep silent.

It's on BBC. The truth is that you just read that other story and believed it without checking, right gulley?

It's on BBC. The truth is that you just read that other story and believed it without checking, right gulley?
    You will have to help me out with a link

MSM ignoring Congress hacking story

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattve...ffice-n2360649
    Interesting read, what has he hacked?

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Interesting read, what has he hacked?
    They potentially had access to classified information that was held on computer servers belonging to the House of Representatives Commitees. It is also alleged they were supplying key political figures with knobbled Blackberry phones that were configured to automatically sync with hidden remote servers under their control, thereby gaining access to the confidential communications data.

So far the guy has been arrested for bank fraud, but potentially they could throw the book at him and his co-conspirators in the Democratic Party, or alternatively it could all be covered up and we swiftly move back to the Trump/Russia story. It all depends on who the people in the key positions answer to. It's a very murky business.

They potentially had access to classified information that was held on computer servers belonging to the House of Representatives Commitees. It is also alleged they were supplying key political figures with knobbled Blackberry phones that were configured to automatically sync with hidden remote servers under their control, thereby gaining access to the confidential communications data.

So far the guy has been arrested for bank fraud, but potentially they could throw the book at him and his co-conspirators in the Democratic Party, or alternatively it could all be covered up and we swiftly move back to the Trump/Russia story. It all depends on who the people in the key positions answer to. It's a very murky business.
    So potentially they had access and potentially they could throw the book at him but actually they have been charged with fraud.

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    So potentially they had access and potentially they could throw the book at him but actually they have been charged with fraud.
    The speculation is the fraud charge is just a placeholder for further charges. Who knows, maybe will will turn state's evidence against the bigger fish further up the chain? Or he could even get off scott free. There are too many variables in play at the moment. It's like a real-life soap opera.

The us military have said they'll ignore trump's Twitter burbling about kicking all transgenders out. “In the meantime, we will continue to treat all of our personnel with respect,” said the chairman of the joint chiefs of staff.

The us military have said they'll ignore trump's Twitter burbling about kicking all transgenders out. “In the meantime, we will continue to treat all of our personnel with respect,” said the chairman of the joint chiefs of staff.
    Fair dos

Though while the media are all over this self-created shit-storm , they are less all over Kushner , Trump Senior, Trump Junior and the AG today.

Look - over there! a spaceship!

It seems increasingly feasible that the USA actually is Springfield and Shelbyville and share a similar demographic.
    Both located right next to Compton.

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. Pepper View Post
    Fair dos

Though while the media are all over this self-created shit-storm , they are less all over Kushner , Trump Senior, Trump Junior and the AG today.

Look - over there! a spaceship!

It seems increasingly feasible that the USA actually is Springfield and Shelbyville and share a similar demographic.
    Both located right next to Compton.
    Yep that's exactly what's happening. And the added bonus that it'll play great in the Bible belt (despite the actual savings being about 10% of a jet).

Good. Banning transgender people is ****ing crazy

They loved trump so much that the head of Boy Scouts America has apologised to all members for the content of his speech.
    Can't wait for Trump's hissy fit on Twitter about that 😂

^^ Re: Scout rally ^^
    That isn't cognitive political / ideological support - when I was 14 or whatever I would probably have cheered for a gobby, gung-ho-bigoted 'man-at-the-top', and likely boo'd the mention of the posh ol' wicked woman and got rowdy with my mates and loved the tub-thumping etc etc.
    It's what kids like. Young scouty-type lads especially, surely.
    Probably spent the rest of the day trying to out-brag each other, display unpleasant tendencies toward girls, try to catch and kill small furry creatures, and put mud down the arse-crack of the ginger kid.

Much like the majority of the adult Americans attending Trumps rallies.. ah .. maybe I was wrong about it being a kid thing...

I'll say one thing, it's gripping entertainment watching the orange faced idiot lose his shit on a regular basis 😂😂

Republican Representatives have sent a letter to Attorney General Sessions and Deputy Attorney General Rosenstein demanding the appointment of a Second Special Counsel to look into a laundry list of potential scandals surrounding Hillary Clinton, James Comey, Loretta Lynch and many others from the Obama administration.

https://judiciary.house.gov/wp-conte...-to-AG-DAG.pdf

^^ whoa, won't be clicking on a direct file link, what the hell do you think you are doing posting direct file links?

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. Pepper View Post
    ^^ whoa, won't be clicking on a direct file link, what the hell do you think you are doing posting direct file links?
    Don't worry the link is from the US House of Representatives Committee on the Judiciary. It's very safe, although there is a small possibility that the Awan Brothers and Debbie Wasserman Schultz will be handing over your details to Hillary and Obama

Looks like The Mooch isn't a trumptard or libtard, but The Mooch does what's best for The Mooch.
    I just love the way people throw the phrase 'libtard' around.
    Supporters of Brexit and Trump's vocabulary appears to be limited to 'pause breath Libtard pause breath remoaner pause breath snowflake repeat repeat repeat'

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    I just love the way people throw the phrase 'libtard' around.
    Supporters of Brexit and Trump's vocabulary appears to be limited to 'pause breath Libtard pause breath remoaner pause breath snowflake repeat repeat repeat'
    Typical Libtard response. Looks to me like you are a Libtard.

Nearly every day brings a new melodrama surrounding Donny. As yet he's made no Twitter remarks about North Korea successfully testing an ICBM yesterday. He's unable to get any of his proposed agenda through Congress and lil Kim keeps giving him a middle finger.

Quote Originally Posted by severncity View Post
    Typical Libtard response. Looks to me like you are a Libtard.
    I'm mortally wounded by such a scathing well thought out response.
    I guess you're right and I'll have to subscribe to Breitbart so I can be as witty.