+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Yes, that was the most presidential I've seen him. Virtually no brashness on display. Reading between the proverbial lines, lockdowns will be implemented there. I've watched enough youtube vids of life in US inner city 'hoods to wonder how successful they might be enforcing that.
    "The original source" !!!!!:
    https://twitter.com/Jordan_Sather_/s...40965519835136

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Haven't they always been named after where they come from?

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    No it's just laziness or some other agenda to nickname a deadly virus after a group of people. The 1918 influenza pandemic was also lazily named after a region of the world.

Quote Originally Posted by PontBlue View Post
    No it's just laziness or some other agenda to nickname a deadly virus after a group of people. The 1918 influenza pandemic was also lazily named after a region of the world.
    When Trump said the virus was a hoax by the media and Democrats, WB posted videos and remarks about how it was a hoax;

When Trump said it was being contained and anyway it was no worse than flu WB posted data and views that fitted that narrative;

Now that Trump has changed tune and needs a scapegoat for how the US administration has handled the crisis that is not him, WB is playing the China flu card after Trump tweets and talks the same.

If you are going to be a Leader on the Politics Board like WB not a sheepish follower like the rest of us you are going to have to up your game I am afraid.

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    When Trump said the virus was a hoax by the media and Democrats, WB posted videos and remarks about how it was a hoax;

When Trump said it was being contained and anyway it was no worse than flu WB posted data and views that fitted that narrative;

Now that Trump has changed tune and needs a scapegoat for how the US administration has handled the crisis that is not him, WB is playing the China flu card after Trump tweets and talks the same.

If you are going to be a Leader on the Politics Board like WB not a sheepish follower like the rest of us you are going to have to up your game I am afraid.
    It's a fluid situation, but even you will admit that the media were going out of their minds when nothing was happening. Nobody ever said the virus was a hoax, it's the media who are full of it with their never ending agendas.

You do realise that you don't have to jump to Trump's defence on here every time someone posts something critical of him do you? I'm not going to get in an argument with you, because all I need to do to win it is say that you would be posting something completely different if, say, Obama was still President and he had Tweeted that.

You do realise that you don't have to jump to Trump's defence on here every time someone posts something critical of him do you? I'm not going to get in an argument with you, because all I need to do to win it is say that you would be posting something completely different if, say, Obama was still President and he had Tweeted that.
    I'm not, everybody knows flu and stuff were named after the places where they originated.

BTW you can take the 13 Russians off your list, it was all bull

I'm not, everybody knows flu and stuff were named after the places where they originated.

ssshhhhsshhh

And there it is, the classic Gluey response when he's lost an argument - yeah, but what about Rpussian collusion (I assume that's what he's wittering on about anyway - having barely posted a message on here on that subject, I'm not too sure)?

Can we call it the Wuhan virus?

Can we call it the Wuhan virus?
    CNN thinks its OK, so it must be Ok.

CNN.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    CNN thinks its OK, so it must be Ok.

CNN.jpg
    I wonder if it's time for Spanish Flu to be renamed when you consider that the first recorded case of it was in Kansas City;-

https://www.history.com/news/why-was...he-spanish-flu

Perhaps Trump could announce the change of name the next time he's talking about the "Chinese virus"?

I wonder if it's time for Spanish Flu to be renamed when you consider that the first recorded case of it was in Kansas City;-

Perhaps Trump could announce the change of name the next time he's talking about the "Chinese virus"?
    Who knew that the B in BSE stood for Bovine instead of British even though the way that we cannibalised cows was the source of that epidemic?

Is your post intended for @Acosta?, he don;t post on here i think, you can find him on twitter, do you drop the chinese/indian in-front of curry ? I don't eat either!!, I wonder if doctors are now frightened to put German in-front of measles, as you well know, a country has been put in-front of many things in history but all of a sudden outrage.

Swine Flu also originated in the US.

Quote Originally Posted by PontBlue View Post
    Plus Ebola, Hong Kong Flu, etc..

Trump fronted another press conference earlier on. He said something like: "I knew it was a pandemic from the beginning." Er, a few weeks back he was making out it was hoax! For none of the assembled journos, who supposedly oppose him, not to challenge him on his assertion was amazing.

Trump Now Claims He Always Knew the Coronavirus Would Be a Pandemic

The president tried to rewrite his history with advising Americans about the coronavirus. His own words prove him wrong.

More: https://www.nytimes.com/2020/03/17/u...ronavirus.html

Trump Now Claims He Always Knew the Coronavirus Would Be a Pandemic

The president tried to rewrite his history with advising Americans about the coronavirus. His own words prove him wrong.

More: https://www.nytimes.com/2020/03/17/u...ronavirus.html
    WB will be along soon to tell us that he had it nailed on as a pandemic two years ago.

WB will be along soon to tell us that he had it nailed on as a pandemic two years ago.
    I see lardy & cyril & bob are in town, maybe they would like to share some of their experiences about being the victims of propaganda?

I see lardy & cyril & bob are in town, maybe they would like to share some of their experiences about being the victims of propaganda?
    Looking at Trumps tweet about taking the virus seriously, in his replies who do you reckon Andy & Jeff are from the CCMB squad
    reading his tweets are worth it for the replies alone TDS will i'm sure will be added to the oxford Dict soon
    was odd yesterday, some traditional haters being CNN & MSNBC had a couple of positive comments in his handling of CV, youtube algorithms were not the same yesterday previously shielded content was available. CBTS ?

Gorra say I'm glad I'm not in his shoes because it will be an onerous task defending Trumpton re today's howler.

Gorra say I'm glad I'm not in his shoes because it will be an onerous task defending Trumpton re today's howler.
    Can you imagine how stupid someone who has spent a decade creating a persona as a free thinking anti-media libertarian might look if they responded to this post:

And you believe everything you read?

With this personal view though:

Right now I would believe him over you, as you have no knowledge about how (insert journalist of choice) obtained his information.

Thoughts and prayers etc

Can you imagine how stupid someone who has spent a decade creating a persona as a free thinking anti-media libertarian might look if they responded to this post:

And you believe everything you read?

With this personal view though:

Right now I would believe him over you, as you have no knowledge about how (insert journalist of choice) obtained his information.

Thoughts and prayers etc
    You are a very strange person Cyril.