+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Was it windmills cause cancer? And forest fires can be stopped with rakes. And looking at the sun with the naked eye during an eclipse is a good idea.

If he wasn't in charge of America during a global crisis, it would be funny.

In his press conference, he said that he wants the country back to normal by Easter because it would be beautiful. Each day, you have to further conclude that his motives are not what they should be for a president.
    I see the "markets" have responded to Mr. Trumps proposed fiscal stimulus package. This once again exposes the crazy herd mentality of the stock markets. Wait a few weeks and see what happens then when tens of thousands (possibly hundreds of thousands) of Americans start dying like flies because Mr Trump has said this will all be over by Easter, so carry on as you are chaps and ignore this social distancing/self isolation nonsense. He probably regards the latter as a plot to destroy the American economy (as is his argument against measures to reduce CO2). Frightening. Who would want to live in New York now?

Was it windmills cause cancer? And forest fires can be stopped with rakes. And looking at the sun with the naked eye during an eclipse is a good idea.

If he wasn't in charge of America during a global crisis, it would be funny.

In his press conference, he said that he wants the country back to normal by Easter because it would be beautiful. Each day, you have to further conclude that his motives are not what they should be for a president.
    Whatever the outcome you have to give Fauci credit for speaking truth to power. If Trump ploughs ahead with words like this in his ears then even he might have overstretched himself.

https://thehill.com/policy/healthcar...s-the-timeline

Wonder what our friends who get angry at politicising the virus will think of this.

Wonder what our friends who get angry at politicising the virus will think of this.

He is barking lol

Just did the maths - assume a fatality rate of just 1%. With a population of 327 million people that's 3.27 million potential deaths. Wow. Maybe that won't matter to Trump because the majority will be old timers who are no longer economically active?

Quote Originally Posted by Gofer Blue View Post
    Just did the maths - assume a fatality rate of just 1%. With a population of 327 million people that's 3.27 million potential deaths. Wow. Maybe that won't matter to Trump because the majority will be old timers who are no longer economically active?
    How long did that take you?

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Whatever the outcome you have to give Fauci credit for speaking truth to power. If Trump ploughs ahead with words like this in his ears then even he might have overstretched himself.

https://thehill.com/policy/healthcar...s-the-timeline
    Typical politician speak, trying to spark the markets and investors , I guess if he said the markets will totally collapse at Easter the run on the dollar would be huge .

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Typical politician speak, trying to spark the markets and investors , I guess if he said the markets will totally collapse at Easter the run on the dollar would be huge .
    I truly believe that if Trump, or any other President in history, said the markets will totally collapse by Easter, that there will be a massive impact on stocks. Not sure about the diving dollar as lots of your mates think devaluation is the way out of this. What currency are they all running to?

I bow to your wise proclamations as always.

Globally 500k deaths out of 7.8 billion people .

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    I truly believe that if Trump, or any other President in history, said the markets will totally collapse by Easter, that there will be a massive impact on stocks. Not sure about the diving dollar as lots of your mates think devaluation is the way out of this. What currency are they all running to?

I bow to your wise proclamations as always.
    Thanks.

https://theweek.com/articles/904958/...al-surging-why

Interesting article and IMO quite an accurate one.

That was well worth a read.

The analysis seems to be right - if very depressing - but I hope the 'solution' isn't the only option left.

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    That was well worth a read.

The analysis seems to be right - if very depressing - but I hope the 'solution' isn't the only option left.
    Idealism is all fine and dandy until reality rears it's ugly head.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post

Tucker Carlson just said in that video that on February 2nd 2020 the risk from coronavirus was obvious to anyone? Do you agree?

Your favourite Conservative TreeHouse was calling it a hoax just last week and getting kicked off twitter because of it.

Still defending him by blaming everyone else?
    He needs to get you on his staff for your never ending loyalty.

what i read there was a one side article by a trump hater with TDS,Attacks will only intensify Q.

Also heard he,s more or less in charge of the Fed now,but haven't seen it on news

One of Trump's favourite Fox anchors. Is the strain of supporting him no matter what getting to her? She seems a little, well, tired and emotional.

I'm going to miss TDS when it's over. A particular highlight was seeing people being triggered by the liberal media, which resulted in them rambling on for 3 years about Russia collusion and big bad Bob.

I'm going to miss TDS when it's over. A particular highlight was seeing people being triggered by the liberal media, which resulted in them rambling on for 3 years about Russia collusion and big bad Bob.
    Can't wait,1st time in 40 years i've spent 2 sundays stuck in can't wait for the pubs to re-open and start going to the footie again.but on the plus side ,i've got a fat wallet ready when it does.

Powerful anti-Trump video beneath featuring just some of his contradictory remarks.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Powerful anti-Trump video beneath featuring just some of his contradictory remarks.

He looks like he's going to brack into a Trump version of hands by Max Bygraves

Trump boasts about the ratings his press conferences are getting. Way beyond parody and satire now.

Trump boasts about the ratings his press conferences are getting. Way beyond parody and satire now.

I’m not one to wish harm on fellow humans but I hope this loathsome, narcissistic prick suffers some painful misfortune soon.

To make an international crisis where people are dying all about him and ‘ratings’ is utterly despicable.

What an utter utter ****.

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    I’m not one to wish harm on fellow humans but I hope this loathsome, narcissistic prick suffers some painful misfortune soon.

To make an international crisis where people are dying all about him and ‘ratings’ is utterly despicable.

What an utter utter ****.
    The Trump Devotee Squad (TDS) will no doubt say he's just doing it to wind up the libs and we're falling into his trap.

In which case, I can't think of a c**tier thing a president has ever done. No, unfortunately this is the man himself.