+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    9 years ago last weekend on the Friday afternoon, I was informed by a surgeon that on the following Monday they would like to perform a brain operation on me, however, the OP would be so deep into the brain that the outcome would be very risky, would have to sign a consent form etc. etc. my wife was with me at the time, I spent two hours crying like a little baby and petrified and unsure if to agree with the OP, the surgeon then came back and said an error had been made and that no op required!!, to this day I do not know what I would have decided when the surgeon came back to discuss and with the consent form.
    It looks like you dodged a bullet there, that is the luckiest of escapes!

So the money man is favoured over the scientist.

I have read that once you get to Ventilator stage it is only a 20% rate that recovers from this at this point.
    Vaccination is x months away.
    I have followed a guy on twitter for a couple of years who called this treatment quite some time before Trump.
    This drug is approved by the FDA, Fauci is in print as agreeing to use it in circumstances previously, France has now approved its use.
    Ventilator treatment is invasive. You are put into a medically induced coma, and they slice you open to insert the tubes directly into your lungs. As you say your chance of survival is around 20% if you are lucky.

Dr Fauci is refusing to back hydrochloroquine only because it hasn't undergone blind trials, which would mean the people who got the placebo would have to die in order to obtain a result that pleased him. On the other hand, hydrochloroquine has been used to successfully treat the Coronavirus, and there is plenty of scientific medical data to back this up.

People who are using this dilemma to score political points are dispicible in my opinion, and it seems as though more deaths are acceptable if it damages Trump. These people are sick.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Ventilator treatment is invasive. You are put into a medically induced coma, and they slice you open to insert the tubes directly into your lungs. As you say your chance of survival is around 20% if you are lucky.

Dr Fauci is refusing to back hydrochloroquine only because it hasn't undergone blind trials, which would mean the people who got the placebo would have to die in order to obtain a result that pleased him. On the other hand, hydrochloroquine has been used to successfully treat the Coronavirus, and there is plenty of scientific medical data to back this up.

People who are using this dilemma to score political points are dispicible in my opinion, and it seems as though more deaths are acceptable if it damages Trump. These people are sick.
    Ahem to that, the world is indeed a nasty place , i'm afraid social media and the internet has allowed this to fester

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Ahem to that, the world is indeed a nasty place , i'm afraid social media and the internet has allowed this to fester
    Bookmarked.

A next door neighbour of my mother is currently in the Heath with Covid and is currently in an induced coma, and last night the wife of one of my fathers friends died from Covid.

It's equally dispicable (sic) to offer up miracles that are unlikely to exist. Fox News go-to Medical expert not quite on message in this embedded link.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/doctor...-drug?ref=home

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    It's equally dispicable (sic) to offer up miracles that are unlikely to exist. Fox News go-to Medical expert not quite on message in this embedded link.

https://lawandcrime.com/covid-19-pan...mpression=true

New York City hospitals are experiencing positive results. Thank f*ck the poor souls battling Corvid19 are not depending on you for advice!

New York City hospitals are experiencing positive results. Thank f*ck the poor souls battling Corvid19 are not depending on you for advice!
    Can I just say how touching I found your recent concern for the poor souls battling Corvid19 (as you now seem to be calling it).

That compassion may have been a tad lacking as you weaved from a Chinese Plot against its own people, a hoax inflamed by the media, a bit like Y2K, a bit like the common cold or seasonal flu, let's call it Wuhan Flu and Fauci say's only 0.1% (350k Americans) will die so that is no reason to shut down the economy so dramatically. All the while berating people who took the virus seriously and supported the measures that were being put in place.

Good luck with your latest, there's a miracle cure folks and anyone listening to medical experts is doing so to get at Trump throw of the dice.

That compassion may have been a tad lacking as you weaved from a Chinese Plot against its own people, a hoax inflamed by the media, a bit like Y2K, a bit like the common cold or seasonal flu, let's call it Wuhan Flu and Fauci say's only 0.1% (350k Americans) will die so that is no reason to shut down the economy so dramatically. All the while berating people who took the virus seriously and supported the measures that were being put in place.
    My early observations were diectly based on the words of world renowned Coronavirus expert Dr Fauci, and the actions of Democrats such as Governor Cuomo and House speaker Nancy Pelosi, so stop being a revisionist tosser.

Can I just say how touching I found your recent concern for the poor souls battling Corvid19 (as you now seem to be calling it).

Good luck with your latest, there's a miracle cure folks and anyone listening to medical experts is doing so to get at Trump throw of the dice.
    Need to bring this up to date. We now need to add:

It was all the World Health Organisation's fault we should never have listened to their tweets;

Most of those poor souls were dying anyway so it's nowhere near as bad as it seems and

today's offering of it's all a plot to feed us one of Bill Gates trojan horse vaccines advocated by a deep state health official, who was once photographed with George Soros, which will probably kill us anyway.

Will keep this updated for you in case the "I was right all along" narrative changes again!

"If hydroxychloroquine becomes an accepted treatment, several pharmaceutical companies stand to profit, including shareholders and senior executives with connections to the president. Mr. Trump himself has a small personal financial interest in Sanofi, the French drugmaker that makes Plaquenil, the brand-name version of hydroxychloroquine."

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/04/06/u...gtype=Homepage

Quote Originally Posted by Baloo View Post
    "If hydroxychloroquine becomes an accepted treatment, several pharmaceutical companies stand to profit, including shareholders and senior executives with connections to the president. Mr. Trump himself has a small personal financial interest in Sanofi, the French drugmaker that makes Plaquenil, the brand-name version of hydroxychloroquine."

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/04/06/u...gtype=Homepage
    Well isn't that a surprise.

With Trump, you follow the money. Every single time.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Well isn't that a surprise.

With Trump, you follow the money. Every single time.
    I believe his shareholding is very small in fairness. But the fixation has been strange to say the least.

I believe his shareholding is very small in fairness. But the fixation has been strange to say the least.
    It should be zero, shouldn't it?

https://www.cernovich.com/sanofi-and-trump/

36 hour rule in play!!!and the FACT that this is not on daily repeat suggests that the MSM realise
    there isn't much mileage in this.

I don't think he'll get rich with his mutual shareholding, drug is generic unlike the Vaccine that will appear!!
    i'm sure we all agree that no one should have a penny invested in something they appear keen to promote and is exclusive, but if your investment was acquired prior to a worldwide pandemic it could be suggested that
    a) you got lucky
    b) you knew in advance

Cernovich is a right winger (most of the time) although he isn't shy in putting the boot into Trump, those who live and die by snopes will basically find the same judgement as the cernovich article.

FWIW, the UK has started Hydroxy trials for this illness, and already prescribes it for other illnesses but lets not give hope to those suffering from this dreadful illness, lets wait for the exclusive Vaccine, and the everyone has to have it rollout. I listened to the whitehouse update last night, there has been a big trial underway in New York which I already knew, Pence did say when the results would start coming in but cannot remember if he said it would be tonight or just soon.

LA doctor seeing success with hydroxychloroquine to treat COVID-19

https://abc7.com/health/la-doctor-se...id-19/6079864/

Deary me

DNI.jpg

Deary me

DNI.jpg
    It would be nice if I could read it

It would be nice if I could read it
    I've not got the hang of this image malarky, if i do it on the fone its ok, but on the pc it comes out like a postage stamp

https://twitter.com/RareButSerious/s...96760874332160

That's a little awkward.

1900 US citizens with coronavirus died today.........but gee, look at the ratings for my news conferences!

https://thehill.com/homenews/media/4...ssly-repeating