+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 19 of 291 FirstFirst ... 9101112131415161718192021222324252627282969119 ... LastLast

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    I'm mortally wounded by such a scathing well thought out response.
    I guess you're right and I'll have to subscribe to Breitbart so I can be as witty.
    I was replying in kind to your "scathing well thought out response" to my post. You love dishing it out but turn all snowflake when it rebounds. Which is, I'm sure you will acknowledge, typical Libtard behaviour.

Seems like, the ever faithful Gluey apart, it's those who were supportive of Trump who have turned "all snowflake".

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Seems like, the ever faithful Gluey apart, it's those who were supportive of Trump who have turned "all snowflake".
    Could you give an example?

Quote Originally Posted by severncity View Post
    "Snowflake" I have seen this word become a buzz word on here but have no idea what is being implied, what's it all about ?

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    "Snowflake" I have seen this word become a buzz word on here but have no idea what is being implied, what's it all about ?
    Yes it's Wiki but here is a pretty good explanation of why the term "snowflake" is being applied to Libtards, Social Justice Warriors and delicate little flowers whose feelings have been hurt, nay raped, by nasty, nasty words.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Generation_Snowflake

Yes it's Wiki but here is a pretty good explanation of why the term "snowflake" is being applied to Libtards, Social Justice Warriors and delicate little flowers whose feelings have been hurt, nay raped, by nasty, nasty words.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Generation_Snowflake
    It doesn't really exist away from the internet and the media though does it? I can't actually remember the last time I saw someone 'get offended' by something in real life.

Well let's face it, apart from one person, there's no one on here who fights the Trump corner these days and yet I can't remember that being the case last autumn in the build up to the election.

Well let's face it, apart from one person, there's no one on here who fights the Trump corner these days and yet I can't remember that being the case last autumn in the build up to the election.
    bob, Glueys not in Trumps corner remember, he's a neutral observer

Quote Originally Posted by Packerman View Post

Have opinions been banned in your house?

But he hides it well

I don't support anybody in particular, but I do share the view that the world dodged a bullet when Hillary failed to make it into the Whitehouse, and I believe this will be shown to be true over time. The trouble with some people is they are too attached to certain views and specific narratives. I am not the architect of world events, I merely observe what is happening and keep an open mind.

An overview of the Democrats latest scandal

http://www.nationalreview.com/articl...uys-bank-fraud

Trump had a great week. This is fake news; none of the following happened:

"In five torrid days, the US president alienated conservatives by savaging his own attorney general; earned a rebuke from the Pentagon over a rushed ban on transgender troops; watched impotently as the Senate dealt a crushing blow to his legislative agenda with the fall of healthcare reform; ousted Priebus; and threw a human grenade – the new communications director, Anthony Scaramucci – into his already dysfunctional White House."

https://amp.theguardian.com/us-news/...-jeff-sessions

I think the Donald will not survive for much longer, his takedown is relentless, the alleged criminal paedophile network will get their way and their crimes glossed over.

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    I think the Donald will not survive for much longer, his takedown is relentless, the alleged criminal paedophile network will get their way and their crimes glossed over.
    Bad news for everybody as this is a global problem.

Having seen the film it's a good analogy 😃
    http://www.nationalreview.com/articl...iling-salesman

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    Having seen the film it's a good analogy ��
    http://www.nationalreview.com/articl...iling-salesman
    Mr Irish, the game is to get Dumpy out of the Whitehouse at any cost, and there are players on both sides of the house.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Mr Irish, the game is to get Dumpy out of the Whitehouse at any cost, and there are players on both sides of the house.
    This band of anti-trumpers appears to include his first born son.

I disagree. He's just playing a role. Trump's an arch Judeophile, so much so he's married his sprogs off to 'em. And look at his appointments... in addition to the Tribe members he nominated Nikki Haley as the UN Ambassador. That one's a bigger warmonger than the ultra odious John McCain.

A picture says a thousand words.

Arse Kissing.jpg

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    I disagree. He's just playing a role. Trump's an arch Judeophile, so much so he's married his sprogs off to 'em. And look at his appointments... in addition to the Tribe members he nominated Nikki Haley as the UN Ambassador. That one's a bigger warmonger than the ultra odious John McCain.

A picture says a thousand words.

Arse Kissing.jpg
    It only says one word for me and that's unrepeatable

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    I hope you are right, but I am still waiting for the evidence one way or the other.

I hope you are right, but I am still waiting for the evidence one way or the other.
    Go get em Trey

Blog Entries

Don't have doubts about what you already know, we have gone over this before, they will suck you in.