+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    What, you finally concede that you're not neutral when it comes to Trump? Wonders will never cease!
    He's not saying he supports Trump , its just his view on these matters, surely its okay to take another view on a matter without being badged ,WB is well read in this stuff and deserves a voice.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    He's not saying he supports Trump , its just his view on these matters, surely its okay to take another view on a matter without being badged ,WB is well read in this stuff and deserves a voice.
    It will all make sense once we reach the end game, and then the process of self reflection will begin.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    It will all make sense once we reach the end game, and then the process of self
    reflection will begin.

https://www.scribd.com/document/4276...okin-Statement

Ouch, Ouch, Ouch, Ouch,

End game is getting closer, either one way or t'other!!
    it's a zero sum game.

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    https://www.scribd.com/document/4276...okin-Statement

Ouch, Ouch, Ouch, Ouch,

End game is getting closer, either one way or t'other!!
    it's a zero sum game.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    I didn't know I was denying him a voice, he's free to post what he likes as long as the moderators don't find a reason to delete it and I would never shove him on ignore like I did the apparent wind up merchant who was hanging on to his coat tails, but, like everyone else on here, people are entitled to "badger" (I presume that's what you meant) him if they disagree with something he posts..

I can't speak for him, but I would consider myself fair and balanced.
    "Fair and balanced"? I don't think it would be right for me to comment on whether you are fair or not. You being unfair wouldn't be one of the first criticisms I would aim at you by any means, but, when it comes to the subject of this thread and politics in general, "balanced" is the last thing you are in my opinion.

I won't go into too much detail because I'm repeating myself really, but, I concede balance is a hard thing to achieve when considering politics at the moment. It seems to me that hardly anyone is totally balanced in their opinions these days and you only have to go through this thread to get all of the evidence you want that you are on one of the extreme wings when it comes to balance on Donald Trump - every time you give an opinion on the man, you illustrate that balanced is one thing you're not.

"Fair and balanced"? I don't think it would be right for me to comment on whether you are fair or not. You being unfair wouldn't be one of the first criticisms I would aim at you by any means, but, when it comes to the subject of this thread and politics in general, "balanced" is the last thing you are in my opinion.

I won't go into too much detail because I'm repeating myself really, but, I concede balance is a hard thing to achieve when considering politics at the moment. It seems to me that hardly anyone is totally balanced in their opinions these days and you only have to go through this thread to get all of the evidence you want that you are on one of the extreme wings when it comes to balance on Donald Trump - every time you give an opinion on the man, you illustrate that balanced is one thing you're not.
    You are confusing showing balance with highlighting serious wrongdoing and providing evidence, and my support of electoral majorities with partisanship. It's also not my fault that the Democrats attempted a coup against the US President. I'd blame the Democrats as they have brought it all upon themselves, and if it wasn't for the cover the collaborative media, it would already be over and done with.

What can you say really....

FBBFB786-EF66-4C96-975C-E63A38365B54.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Baloo View Post
    What can you say really....

FBBFB786-EF66-4C96-975C-E63A38365B54.jpg
    Those who believe in that conspiracy rubbish say he's just letting Adam know he's fully aware of the alleged incidents at the standard hotel and the liddle people. Mr. Schiff has been put on notice they say. Fair doos just finished watching the Pearl jam 1992 pink pop festival set, bluddy outstanding.

Those who believe in that conspiracy rubbish say he's just letting Adam know he's fully aware of the alleged incidents at the standard hotel and the liddle people. Mr. Schiff has been put on notice they say. Fair doos just finished watching the Pearl jam 1992 pink pop festival set, bluddy outstanding.
    ' those pesky hyphens

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    ' those pesky hyphens
    That's an old trick to make stuff go viral.

You are confusing showing balance with highlighting serious wrongdoing and providing evidence, and my support of electoral majorities with partisanship. It's also not my fault that the Democrats attempted a coup against the US President. I'd blame the Democrats as they have brought it all upon themselves, and if it wasn't for the cover the collaborative media, it would already be over and done with.
    This thread in particular and the politics board in general are all the evidence I need to back up what I say about your lack of balance. I wouldn't make a great deal of it normally because we all lack balance to different degrees when it comes to something like politics, but you chose to brag about your balanced approach when you're one of the worst, if not the worst, examples of someone with a one eyed outlook on here.

This thread in particular and the politics board in general are all the evidence I need to back up what I say about your lack of balance. I wouldn't make a great deal of it normally because we all lack balance to different degrees when it comes to something like politics, but you chose to brag about your balanced approach when you're one of the worst, if not the worst, examples of someone with a one eyed outlook on here.
    How can I lack balance when I am commenting on an attempt to overthrow a duly elected US President, and the wrongdoing is all on one side?

Placing the 5-minute video below here instead of creating a new thread. It offers a small insight into how the U.S. continues to crumble under Donny's watch which according to him is "the greatest economy ever." If that's not an indicator of a society well on its way to economic collapse then identical scenes in scores of their cities provide further evidence. The fella with the camera (who uses the F word liberally) sounds genuinely angry that it's become normalised. We're witnessing similar on a smaller scale in British cities where vagrants kipping in shop doorways are tolerated by police in spite of vagrancy being illegal in England and Wales.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Placing the 5-minute video below here instead of creating a new thread. It offers a small insight into how the U.S. continues to crumble under Donny's watch which according to him is "the greatest economy ever." If that's not an indicator of a society well on its way to economic collapse then identical scenes in scores of their cities provide further evidence. The fella with the camera (who uses the F word liberally) sounds genuinely angry that it's become normalised. We're witnessing similar on a smaller scale in British cities where vagrants kipping in shop doorways are tolerated by police in spite of vagrancy being illegal in England and Wales
    Portland is run by the Democrats.

Yes, it's one of their democrat sanctuary cities. Coppers have been neutered at those with regards to many offences. Same here too where they turn a blind eye to begging and drug taking while remaining s*it hot at issuing tickets for speeding and mobile phone use behind the wheel.

If the 60 odd tweets/retweets in the last 24 hours are anything to go by, Trump is a bit rattled by developments.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    If the 60 odd tweets/retweets in the last 24 hours are anything to go by, Trump is a bit rattled by developments.
    Either that, or he's conducting a major offensive.

Either that, or he's conducting a major offensive.
    Red October "Q" !!!!!

Red October "Q" !!!!!
    Wasn’t it last October for Q?
    Or was it the year before?
    There’s been so many 😂

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    Wasn’t it last October for Q?
    Or was it the year before?
    There’s been so many 😂
    It's a bit of entertainment but there are millions of devoted followers who actually believe every word, you probably know that 8chan is down and has been for a while, the board owner posted on twitter the other night that he will be back online shortly, it will be meltdown time when the Q team start again, future proves past Biden is toast, strong rumour that HRC is getting ready to enter again, I wouldn't be surprised to see 44's other half to enter the race, the current offerings have zero chance IMO. It's now or never for the democrats, if Ukraine doesn't see him off, they are royally Fked. I don't know how it works but if the senate was a secret vote I wouldn't be surprised if enough republicans voted with the democrats to get him impeached.

It's now or never for the democrats, if Ukraine doesn't see him off, they are royally Fked. I don't know how it works but if the senate was a secret vote I wouldn't be surprised if enough republicans voted with the democrats to get him impeached.
    Ukraine is going to be the downfall of the democrats, Trump has got them snookered

Ukraine is going to be the downfall of the democrats, Trump has got them snookered
    If Trump doesn't see them off, he and his family will be Gaoled on the next Democrat win that's why it's a zero sum game for him, I've had a couple of weeks off keeping up with it all but am just trying to get back up to speed, I'm not so sure he's on top of this one, Adam, Nancy and their gang seem to be very very confident with this one with Rudy seemingly getting a little desperate on TV, even FOX have seemingly changed sides other than about 4 of the presenters. Year of the boomerang ?

Portland is run by the Democrats.
    Ooops