+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 20 of 291 FirstFirst ... 10111213141516171819202122232425262728293070120 ... LastLast

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The Donald Trump thread

The Mooch is out already. Can't believe what the MSM is doing here.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    The Mooch is out already. Can't believe what the MSM is doing here.
    Priebus out, job done. Trump ain't no dummy

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I'm thinking thats maybe what occurred. too.

Either way, not sure it illustrates that Trumpnado isn't a dummy. And if so he looks pretty damn cowardly. A lot of his smarter aides - like 'em or not - also got burned in the Scarramucci Supernova - was that smart?

He could have just errrrr sacked Priebus?

Maybe he just couldn't think of a suitable line that would say it succinctly enough.

He has to remain presidential

He has to remain presidential

It's the best series of 'The Apprentice' ever this year 😃😃

Everyone is leaving to give everyone a clean slate

The video below is off-topic but I think the denizens of the Politics forum will be impressed by its production values. Just take a peek at the first five minutes for a flavour of how realistic the scenario is.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...russia-meeting

Wait for it : "Fake News! ... Oh well ok that did happen but , everything else is Fake News .."

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. Pepper View Post
    https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...russia-meeting

Wait for it : "Fake News! ... Oh well ok that did happen but , everything else is Fake News .."
    Can see why he doesn't like leakers

Can see why he doesn't like leakers
    Mr Anony Mouse-Source strikes again. Are the MSM trying to divert attention away from the Awan/DWS/Rice/Comey/Lynch/Clinton story?

Mr Anony Mouse-Source strikes again. Are the MSM trying to divert attention away from the Awan/DWS/Rice/Comey/Lynch/Clinton story?
    Did you mean MSM or MSN ?!

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politi...RmD?li=BBnb7Kz

Story supplied by by those arch MSM'ers the Washington Post ;)

There is plenty of MSM coverage of Wasseman Shultz and her open IT Trouble Ticket also.

I'm sure it will get reported on when it properly breaks.

If the DNC have done what they've been alleged to have done then let's hope justice is served quickly.

Considering all this evidence for a murder is in the public domain, things are progressing slowly...

It really does not appear that 'Trump' is into fixing anything (which does need to be fixed!) for the sake of fixing it.
    What is in it for Trump anymore?
    'Drain the swamp' ? - I'd bet my left bollock that his earlier advisors (since fallen out with) pointed him in that direction as it was:
    a: a vote enhancer for him
    b: an item on their own agenda.

But it since seems that Donald just wants to be King Donald the Magnificent. And its gone a bit tits-up.
    Is he personally interested in Hilary and her alleged historic deeds now.?
    Was he ever?

It really does not appear that 'Trump' is into fixing anything (which does need to be fixed!) for the sake of fixing it.
    'Drain the swamp' ? - I'd bet my left bollock that his earlier advisors (since fallen out with) pointed him in that direction as it was:

But it since seems that Donald just wants to be King Donald the Magnificent. And its gone a bit tits-up.
    Was he ever?
    The idea that Trump was ever interested in draining the swamp and tearing up the system that got him the fortune he wants to pass on to his beloved kids (or beloved daughter at least) is and always was laughable.

The idea that Trump was ever interested in draining the swamp and tearing up the system that got him the fortune he wants to pass on to his beloved kids (or beloved daughter at least) is and always was laughable.
    You have any proof of this? I'm sitting on the fence regarding Trump as I have no idea what his intentions are.

You have any proof of this? I'm sitting on the fence regarding Trump as I have no idea what his intentions are.
    Shall we start at page 1 and ask "have you got any proof of this?"

Shall we start at page 1 and ask "have you got any proof of this?"
    The topics I mention tend to be proven true over time

Was he ever?
    The Million Dollar question(s), plus what Nelsonca61 said above If anything is going happen it would take a well executed plan to achieve any level of success, but it is also a dangerous game for Trump, so all options need to be considered very carefully.

Former Obama Aide Ben Rhodes now a person of interest in unmasking investigation

https://www.circa.com/story/2017/08/...-investigation

Let's get back to the Trump talk, as that's what this thread is about. Trump says the head of the Boy Scouts America called him to say he had made the greatest speech ever made to them.

Boy Scouts say no call was made, let alone that kind of comment.

So what is actually happening here? It's not the first time that Trump has claimed to have been told he'd made the greatest speech.

Is he just making it all up? Or, more likely, is he being told that these gushing comments are genuine because his staff need to constantly massage his ego?

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/0...staffer-235263

"The key to keeping Trump’s Twitter habit under control, according to six former campaign officials, is to ensure that his personal media consumption includes a steady stream of praise. And when no such praise was to be found, staff would turn to friendly outlets to drum some up — and make sure it made its way to Trump’s desk."

Let's get back to the Trump talk, as that's what this thread is about
    What's happening with the Seth Rich story that you posted yesterday? The MSM have gone very quiet about this huge bombshell. It was even trending on Twitter until the leaked Rod Wheeler tape came out, and 5 minutes later it had disapeared from view.

Now you can add famed Pulitzer Prize winner journalist Seymour Hersh into the mix - http://bigleaguepolitics.com/audio-s...ileaks-source/

I would have thought that the MSM would have followed up on this story considering these latest developments, but it looks like they have buried it instead and moved onto the boy scouts!