+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    Ooh, that's a good one. The Alternative TDS (Trump D- Suckers) crew won't enjoy that.

Also, I think it may be in relation to the Republican Senate making it legal for the Presidential campaign to withold telling the FBI about any potemtial foreign interference in elections, not just "the curious inaction by the Trump Administration over reports that Putin's goons were offering bounties to the Taliban to kill US and NATO soldiers."

I'm still trying to not get my hopes up about him being displaced (as it will hurt all the more if he isn't), but I feel like the tide is turning gently towards it.
    It does seem like he's fighting quite a few fires at the moment, but wouldn't bet against him yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    Ooh, that's a good one. The Alternative TDS (Trump D- Suckers) crew won't enjoy that.

Also, I think it may be in relation to the Republican Senate making it legal for the Presidential campaign to withold telling the FBI about any potemtial foreign interference in elections, not just "the curious inaction by the Trump Administration over reports that Putin's goons were offering bounties to the Taliban to kill US and NATO soldiers."

I'm still trying to not get my hopes up about him being displaced (as it will hurt all the more if he isn't), but I feel like the tide is turning gently towards it.
    But didn't we and the Yanks offer money, aid and military training to the Mujahedeen to fight the Russians, so perhaps it would not be that surprising that they give a bit back in kind, Trump's inaction at best shows how weak he is, at worse he is in Trump's pocket, if it was Hillary she would have been in there all guns blazing.

Quote Originally Posted by trampie09 View Post
    But didn't we and the Yanks offer money, aid and military training to the Mujahedeen to fight the Russians, so perhaps it would not be that surprising that they give a bit back in kind, Trump's inaction at best shows how weak he is, at worse he is in Trump's pocket, if it was Hillary she would have been in there all guns blazing.
    Trump's inaction at best shows how weak he is, at worse he is in Trump's pocket.

Trampie, I had you down for one of those Glue clones but for the first time you seem to get it!

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by trampie09 View Post
    The inaction is the whole talking point. Nobody is surprised that the Russians are paying for, what are essentially "hits" on US soldiers.

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Trump's inaction at best shows how weak he is, at worse he is in Trump's pocket.

Trampie, I had you down for one of those Glue clones but for the first time you seem to get it!
    Me bad Putin's pocket.

Here's a new forum you may also be interested in. It's quite interesting, and growing quite quickly from nothing , but the General concensus is that left of centre opinion is very under represented so I thought I'd post it here to invite those who speak from that point of view to perhaps redress the balance.

Have a look at it. You may recognise some old characters, and I don't mean me.

https://talkforus.freeforums.net/

Quote Originally Posted by RonnieBird View Post
    Here's a new forum you may also be interested in. It's quite interesting, and growing quite quickly from nothing , but the General concensus is that left of centre opinion is very under represented so I thought I'd post it here to invite those who speak from that point of view to perhaps redress the balance.

LoM might not be the balance you are looking for but think of the hits! Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    LoM might not be the balance you are looking for but think of the hits! Cheers
    Why don't you give it a go, and try out your ad hominem routine with the rest of your cabal? It would be interesting to know if it works on a crowd who aren't brain-dead

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Why don't you give it a go, and try out your ad hominem routine with the rest of your cabal? It would be interesting to know if it works on a crowd who aren't brain-dead
    he wont do that i'm sure or he may hide ans another identity there is only one view and usual wrong and tainted with child like insults big man not lol

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    he wont do that i'm sure or he may hide ans another identity there is only one view and usual wrong and tainted with child like insults big man not lol
    You want me to join a board advertised by Ronnie "Farmer" Bird that apparently you and WB think is a hoot because there is a desperate need for alternative views hits after only a couple of weeks in its echo chamber. But if I was that stupid to do so I would hide behind another identity? Is that what you are really saying here?

Here's a quick update for the Russia collusion delusionists amongst us

What's the NASCAR noose hoax all about then?

As I understand it the msm found a rope on the garage door of a black driver, photographed it from strange angles and claimed that it was a noose put there by Donald Trump supporters in tribute to the kkk.

In fact it was for pulling the door open.

As I understand it the msm found a rope on the garage door of a black driver, photographed it from strange angles and claimed that it was a noose put there by Donald Trump supporters in tribute to the kkk.

In fact it was for pulling the door open.
    I can't wait to hear the alternative version from lardy & cyril

This lays out how trump can lose the election but hold on to power. He's been laying the groundwork for some time.

https://www.newsweek.com/how-trump-c...pinion-1513975

Fox News has apologised for cropping Donald Trump out of a picture of Jeffrey Epstein and Ghislaine Maxwell.

https://www.theguardian.com/media/20...to-cropped-out

Alternative facts?

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...19-coronavirus

That wall might be of some use after all!

A little birdie told me Lt Col Vindman is leaving the US Army

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    A little birdie told me Lt Col Vindman is leaving the US Army
    Really?

A little birdie?

It was on CNN 2 hours ago - with his lawyer saying he was resigning from the US Army after 5 months of threats and bullying from Trump and his minions.

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    Really?

A little birdie?

It was on CNN 2 hours ago - with his lawyer saying he was resigning from the US Army after 5 months of threats and bullying from Trump and his minions.
    I don't think we have heard the last of this!

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    Really?

A little birdie?

yes but 'a little birdie" and a sherlock smiley makes it look like gluey is in the know

British Court Rules Against Christopher Steele In Dossier Lawsuit, Orders Ex-Spy To Pay Russian Bankers

https://dailycaller.com/2020/07/08/c...-aven-fridman/

Alfa Bank! It looks like lardy really did have a mare on this one

Cheers