+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Keep 'em coming, it's the hope that kills you!
    Bit of a feeble response there Gluey if I may say so - imagine your reaction if the same testimony had been made against a President Hilary Clinton.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Is it starting to unravel? The people involved are now beginning to talk.
    You mean just like it all unraveled with all the Steele & Mueller talk???

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Bit of a feeble response there Gluey if I may say so - imagine your reaction if the same testimony had been made against a President Hilary Clinton.
    Keep your eye of the ball Bob, we've already had three years of endless diversions that lead absolutely nowhere. Surely you've worked out the end game by now?

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/joh...idence-sources

Keep your eye of the ball Bob, we've already had three years of endless diversions that lead absolutely nowhere. Surely you've worked out the end game by now?

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/joh...idence-sources
    None of which is relevant to what my message was about. The problem you have with me when it comes to the Clinton's is that I've always been willing to accept that they might be as corrupt as they're alleged to be.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    None of which is relevant to what my message was about. The problem you have with me when it comes to the Clinton's is that I've always been willing to accept that they might be as corrupt as they're alleged to be.
    I just follow the facts ...

President Trump has found a solution to the Syrian crisis, so I suppose we should congratulate him on succeeding where many others have failed during the past 11 years.

President Trump has found a solution to the Syrian crisis, so I suppose we should congratulate him on succeeding where many others have failed during the past 11 years.

President Donald Trump has falsely claimed to have found a 'solution' to the Syrian crisis that he recently created/exacerbated, so I suppose we should condemn him once again for another desperate failure that matches the failures of others during the past 11 years.

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    President Donald Trump has falsely claimed to have found a 'solution' to the Syrian crisis that he recently created/exacerbated, so I suppose we should condemn him once again for another desperate failure that matches the failures of others during the past 11 years.
    How can halting a complex civil war that also has external participants be viewed as a failure?

Trump is going to build a wall.... between Colorado and New Mexico! The wrong Mexico.

Brilliant!

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...a-border-state

Panic in DC as Durham pivots to a criminal investigation

Lieutenant General Michael T. Flynn is on the move..

Motion to dismiss case filed.

Lieutenant General Michael T. Flynn is on the move..

Motion to dismiss case filed.
    It looks like General Flynn may have been framed?

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1...922145792.html

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post

A good number of them were entitled to go in anyway, the evidence is initially being taken behind closed doors because the Republicans changed it for the Benghazi investigation, and the evidence will eventually be heard in public anyway.

Quite why the Republicans want it to be is beyond me.

A good number of them were entitled to go in anyway, the evidence is initially being taken behind closed doors because the Republicans changed it for the Benghazi investigation, and the evidence will eventually be heard in public anyway.

Quite why the Republicans want it to be is beyond me.
    What do the following have in common?

1. Steele Dossier
    2. Trump Russia Collusion
    3. Trump Obstruction of Justice
    4. Mueller Report
    5. Trump Impeachment

How can halting a complex civil war that also has external participants be viewed as a failure?
    Hold on, Yank troops are in Syria illegally. I'm sure you know that. What I don't get is why you're defending blatant criminality.

“A purpose of those [US] forces, working with the SDF, is to deny access to those oil fields by ISIS and others who may benefit from revenues that could be earned,” said Defense Secretary Mark Esper.

'Others' means the Syrian government of course. Don and his handlers don't want the Syrians to have access to so much as a cupful of oil from their own oil fields or anywhere else.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Hold on, Yank troops are in Syria illegally. I'm sure you know that. What I don't get is why you're defending blatant criminality.

“A purpose of those [US] forces, working with the SDF, is to deny access to those oil fields by ISIS and others who may benefit from revenues that could be earned,” said Defense Secretary Mark Esper.

'Others' means the Syrian government of course. Don and his handlers don't want the Syrians to have access to so much as a cupful of oil from their own oil fields or anywhere else.
    That's a separate issue to the Turks wiping out the Kurds, who incidentally have access to the oil. The middle-east is mind boggling in its complexity, so if you are capable of solving all the problems then I have to say you are wasting your talents on here

Russian defence ministry described Yank action as 'state-sponsored banditry.' That's just an inch away from 'state-sponsored terrorism.'

'Banditry': Russia slams US as troops move back into Syria: https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...syria-oil-isis

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Russian defence ministry described Yank action as 'state-sponsored banditry.' That's just an inch away from 'state-sponsored terrorism.'

'Banditry': Russia slams US as troops move back into Syria: https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...syria-oil-isis
    al-Baghdadi bagged by the bandits..

Stop congratulating Trump for killing Baghdadi. Special Forces killed Baghdadi.

Did they ?

What? Who said anything about Trump? You are obsessed and should seek professional help, your imagination is getting the better of you!

Heisenberg

Audio Reveals What John Kerry Told Syrians Behind Closed Doors

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...ria-audio.html

Fox news is to Trump what the BBC is to Johnson.