+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Re: The Donald Trump thread

I knew my stalker would fall into that one.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    I knew my stalker would fall into that one.
    I never realised your obsession with Trump goes back as far as 2012!

Where is he?

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Priceless

Although...they can't chant that at a sitting President, can they? It's treasonous.

If he was still standing then that's another matter.

I understand his latest press spokesperson has argued that it took place in a much bigger crowd than booed George W Bush!

Then again she did say that former Chief of Staff John Kelly (you know, one of those 4 star generals like Petraeus who were part of the "Storm") was unequipped to deal with Trump's "genius" !

Can you believe it - Donald Trump has been lying again!

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...-baghdadi-raid

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    I understand his latest press spokesperson has argued that it took place in a much bigger crowd than booed George W Bush!

Then again she did say that former Chief of Staff John Kelly (you know, one of those 4 star generals like Petraeus who were part of the "Storm") was unequipped to deal with Trump's "genius" !
    Who can forget desert storm!

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    Can you believe it - Donald Trump has been lying again!

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...-baghdadi-raid
    He's incapable of completing a sentence without lying.

As candidate Trump he said all the right things, how official data was manipulated fakery and stocks were a 'big fat ugly bubble' then the instant he was elected he switched to talking rubbish. That same stock market is a much bigger bubble which he's called 'my stock market' and bragging about 'wonderfully low' inflation and unemployment numbers.

Interesting article on how the republicans can deal with the impeachment.

https://www.politico.com/magazine/st...e-trump-229885

Have Politico taken over The Onion?

Thanks for the link.

I can't see much evidence that the Republicans have got the courage, the leadership or the ability to challenge Trump - for their own narrow self interest or for the wider good. He is like a cuckoo in their nest, screaming and stinking the place out, and all they do is keep feeding him.

Thanks for the propaganda link.

I can't see much ...

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    You given up on defending your boy Trump? Or just settling for infantile thread vandalism - in homage to your boy Trump?

Thanks for the link.

I can't see much evidence that the Republicans have got the courage, the leadership or the ability to challenge Trump - for their own narrow self interest or for the wider good. He is like a cuckoo in their nest, screaming and stinking the place out, and all they do is keep feeding him.
    We know the Russians hacked both the Democrats and the Republicans, but they only released dirt on the Democrats ahead of the 2016 election. What would you do with that information if you're Russian? Use it for blackmail?

It would certainly explain the incredible U-turn of people like Lindsay Graham and the complete lack of spine of a lot of the rest.

You given up on defending your boy Trump? Or just settling for infantile thread vandalism - in homage to your boy Trump?

I've never been in for Trump, the attempted takedown is the interesting bit.

We know the Russians hacked both the Democrats and the Republicans, but they only released dirt on the Democrats ahead of the 2016 election. What would you do with that information if you're Russian? Use it for blackmail?

It would certainly explain the incredible U-turn of people like Lindsay Graham and the complete lack of spine of a lot of the rest.
    Only the Russians have dirt?

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    I guess those law revering, democracy loving, independent thinking, intellectually superior minds would be all over this. Particularly as Inspector General reports and whistle-blowers have been so important in their narrative. Seems I was hasty to completely ignore their views just when deep state are denying an IG and whistleblower transparency to the people.
    "What about whether or not the whistleblower, or people around the whistleblower, were tied to the folks who opened up the investigation into Trump to begin with? We'll see!"

Yesterday Trump once again declared via twitter the US economy to be the greatest ever. The day before he called on the Federal Reserve Bank to cut their interest rate not to 0% but to negative. Yesterday that bank cut the interest rate a quarter point to 1.5%. That was its third quarter point cut in successive months and is now further below its official consumer price inflation number of 2%. Real consumer inflation is running at 10% in the US which means that any citizen whose income is not increasing by 10% is becoming poorer in real terms. That will include every pensioner who will or have had a 2% increase in their payment and effectively become 8% poorer along with everyone else there on a fixed income, every government and state employee (including Trump) and in all likelihood virtually every private employee.

This is happening while their stock markets are hitting new all-time highs and their unemployment rate is at an all-time low. But just like their fiddled inflation rate both the markets and the jobless rate are manipulated to the nth degree too. In short, it's an illusion to mask the fact their economy is tanking while their people become poorer at a rate of knots. What they can't hide but do conceal with the aid of a complicit corporate media is the staggering number of homeless Yanks there are as a result.

When what's become known as the everything bubble bursts that's been inflated by injecting more and more debt into the system while artificially suppressing interest rates and publishing wholly fake economic data then there'll be chaos worldwide because all currencies are derivatives of the US dollar. Whether the purchasing power of that currency goes to nil first or last is anyone's guess. That they will crash and burn is baked in. The question which remains is when it'll occur. Most experts seem to believe the bell will toll when Trump gets his wish of a negative interest rate which will be the spring or summer of 2020.

I've never been in for Trump, the attempted takedown is the interesting bit.

Heisenberg

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-50246324

'Trump impeachment: House votes to formalise inquiry'

Two Dems voted No. Zero Republicans voted Yes. At least the Republicans will now be happy that they got the vote they have been shouting about for weeks... Right?

6pm on LBC live
    One great man interviewing another !
    (Nigel interviewing President Trump)
    - don't wait for the Presdent's next tweet to find out what a **** Corbyn is !

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by RonnieBird View Post
    6pm on LBC live
    One great man interviewing another !
    (Nigel interviewing President Trump)
    - don't wait for the Presdent's next tweet to find out what a **** Corbyn is !

RonnieB: "All politicians are liars and crooks....

Except for the ones that I like".

I didn't say they weren't crooks and liars, I said they're great men.