+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 21 of 291 FirstFirst ... 11121314151617181920212223242526272829303171121 ... LastLast

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    What's happening with the Seth Rich story that you posted yesterday? The MSM have gone very quiet about this huge bombshell. It was even trending on Twitter until the leaked Rod Wheeler tape came out, and 5 minutes later it had disapeared from view.

Now you can add famed Pulitzer Prize winner journalist Seymour Hersh into the mix - http://bigleaguepolitics.com/audio-s...ileaks-source/

I would have thought that the MSM would have followed up on this story considering these latest developments, but it looks like they have buried it instead and moved onto the boy scouts!
    Daily Mail have published this today

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...news-plot.html

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Daily Mail have published this today

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...news-plot.html
    Family spokesman Brad Bauman said ... So who is Brad?

Family spokesman Brad Bauman said ... So who is Brad?
    The guy speaking on behalf of the family.

Quote Originally Posted by Baloo View Post
    So is he lying about the calls, or is someone on his team calling him pretending to be those people?

So is he lying about the calls, or is someone on his team calling him pretending to be those people?
    His Comms 'Team' maybe? - perhaps desperate to smooth his ruffled 'hair' and deperately try to stop him sending off another volley of lonely, loony unfathomable embarrassments at 3 o' clock in the morning.

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. Pepper View Post
    His Comms 'Team' maybe? - perhaps desperate to smooth his ruffled 'hair' and deperately try to stop him sending off another volley of lonely, loony unfathomable embarrassments at 3 o' clock in the morning.
    Would love to know what actually happens behind the doors.

Would love to know what actually happens behind the doors.
    I admit, my (possibly unfair.. ) imagination shows a lot of shouting, much stomping about and myriad faces in hands as soon as out of sight enough to do so.
    I picture this depiction as it if it might have beeen drawn by an averagely gifted 8 year old with blunt crayons.

It was the Guardian who were reporting it

It was the Guardian who were reporting it
    I don't know what you think you're saying here, but these are TRUMPS OWN WORDS.

Many Trumpites have given up on him after he signed that sanctions bill earlier today. His remaining supporters now comprise of rednecks and Evangelicals. To become a lame duck with the worst approval ratings ever for a sitting president after just six months is incredible. He bent over for Congress by not vetoing it and so became captured and exposed as having no integrity. Now that we know he's a eunuch who's rubber-stamped trade wars with Russia and Iran then bombing North Korea has become odds-on.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Many Trumpites have given up on him after he signed that sanctions bill earlier today. His remaining supporters now comprise of rednecks and Evangelicals. To become a lame duck with the worst approval ratings ever for a sitting president after just six months is incredible. He bent over for Congress by not vetoing it and so became captured and exposed as having no integrity. Now that we know he's a eunuch who's rubber-stamped trade wars with Russia and Iran then bombing North Korea has become odds-on.
    An interesting development, although he didn't have much choice as Congress has the numbers to override his veto.

Trump spokesman attacking the statue of liberty and siding with white nationalists.

https://thinkprogress.org/stephen-mi...t-f90c2ae0be48

Trump spokesman attacking the statue of liberty and siding with white nationalists.

https://thinkprogress.org/stephen-mi...t-f90c2ae0be48
    ThinkProgress?

ThinkProgress?
    The Miller thing is on YouTube and the tweets are on Twitter. Anything you think is misrepresented?

The Miller thing is on YouTube and the tweets are on Twitter. Anything you think is misrepresented?
    No, nothing is misrepresented, I just never had you down as being a left-wing radical

No, nothing is misrepresented, I just never had you down as being a left-wing radical
    Never heard of the site but it gives no opinion, only facts that are in the public domain. Hence why I posted it

Anything you would like to contribute about Miller's views?

War's coming, boys. Three months worth of grub and cash on hand would be a sensible precaution.

War's coming, boys. Three months worth of grub and cash on hand would be a sensible precaution.
    wolf

Will war come before cash is outlawed? Race to see which of organs predictions comes through first.

Not holding my breath, mind...

There's many huge clues to what's dead ahead for anyone who's prepared to look. The travel ban on Yanks visiting North Korea and Haley's many warnings re that situation are the biggest. And anyway, I think it's eminently sensible to have what was suggested at all times. I'll give it 90 days tops until WW3 begins in earnest.

Blog Entries

Can someone put the lights on? it's getting a bit dark in here.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    Can someone put the lights on? it's getting a bit dark in here.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. Pepper View Post

Nothing less creepy?

Exclusive: Grand jury subpoenas issued in relation to Russian lawyer, Trump Jr. meeting - sources -: http://www.reuters.com/article/us-us...-idUSKBN1AJ2V0

This is a serious development by all accounts as it allows investigators to trawl through the Trump clan's finances.