+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 21 of 367 FirstFirst ... 11121314151617181920212223242526272829303171121 ... LastLast

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Firing out the tweets isn't he? Wonder if he's trying to distract everyone.

In unrelated news, his son in law has been giving his testimony to the Senate today about the Russian witch hunt hoax. Or the cog that could bring them all down, depending on your point of view. I'm on the fence.
    Like I said there is only going to be one winner here, so enjoy the view from the fence next to me

Call it a draw and disregard both then
    The Daily Caller isn't the original source of that story, I've known about it since Feb or March, I've even posted about it on here.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    All of this information was on the internet ages ago, I could even tell you the name of the marine and the address of the rental house
    Doubtless, and I'm sure you could .

That story has been waiting to break for some time.
    It will be interesting to see what comes of it now that it is.

Firing out the tweets isn't he? Wonder if he's trying to distract everyone.

In unrelated news, his son in law has been giving his testimony to the Senate today about the Russian witch hunt hoax. Or the cog that could bring them all down, depending on your point of view. I'm on the fence.
    I'm wondering if a significant part in the machine could be (Russian?) money laundering / Real estate scams that has got some key folks tangled up in 'Kompromat' - possibly, and thus maybe forcing them to bend in directions they may not have voluntarily undertaken.

All maybe's. Just pondering out loud.

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. Pepper View Post
    Doubtless, and I'm sure you could .

That story has been waiting to break for some time.
    It will be interesting to see what comes of it now that it is.
    Maybe nothing will come of it, the establishment are masters of making things disappear, and that's where all the blackmail files come in handy. As the Donald said himself in a tweet this morning "Drain the Swamp should be changed to Drain the Sewer - it's actually much worse than anyone ever thought".

I'm wondering if a significant part in the machine could be (Russian?) money laundering / Real estate scams that has got some key folks tangled up in 'Kompromat' - possibly, and thus maybe forcing them to bend in directions they may not have voluntarily undertaken.

It's certainly hard to believe that Jared would go to a meeting with Russians at that time (along with two other high ranking Trump Team members) without any idea what it was about as he has claimed. There's a lot going on that they don't want to come out. But it will - Jr is a very weak link.

Maybe nothing will come of it, the establishment are masters of making things disappear, and that's where all the blackmail files come in handy. As the Donald said himself in a tweet this morning "Drain the Swamp should be changed to Drain the Sewer - it's actually much worse than anyone ever thought".
    And this is where I get frustrated.
    I'd like to see the swamp/sewer drained. Or at least cleaned.
    I just don't think that 'they' backed the best Trojan Horse in Don.
    He's already alienated himself from those around him that had the impetus and the ability, as well as his original aides who got him where he is.
    He now looks like an increasingly renegade blustering buffoon, with something to hide.
    maybe that's the game, maybe that's the truth.

I'm still leaning more towards the other theory - that Trump is a plant - a ploy - a stooge - whether he knows it or not, to divide American society and Establishment to the point that it is a weak porridge of malcontent and dysfunction.
    Someone(s) would like that...

It's certainly hard to believe that Jared would go to a meeting with Russians at that time (along with two other high ranking Trump Team members) without any idea what it was about as he has claimed. There's a lot going on that they don't want to come out. But it will - Jr is a very weak link.
    Surely so.

This guy is very entertaining if you like a good yarn, but I can't quite work out how much of what he says is actually true or not. However he was right on the money regarding the IT guy who had the stolen government computers stashed in a house of his, and he even interviewed the ex-marine who was renting that property.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LROGfKX3_3g

And this is where I get frustrated.
    I'd like to see the swamp/sewer drained. Or at least cleaned.
    I just don't think that 'they' backed the best Trojan Horse in Don.
    He's already alienated himself from those around him that had the impetus and the ability, as well as his original aides who got him where he is.
    He now looks like an increasingly renegade blustering buffoon, with something to hide.
    maybe that's the game, maybe that's the truth.

I'm still leaning more towards the other theory - that Trump is a plant - a ploy - a stooge - whether he knows it or not, to divide American society and Establishment to the point that it is a weak porridge of malcontent and dysfunction.
    Someone(s) would like that...
    You could be right, and that is exactly why I am still sitting on the fence. Trump hasn't really played his hand yet, but we will know soon enough after he makes his first proper move. Everybody is just jockeying for position at the moment, but all the pieces are in position for one of the biggest political battles we are ever likely to witness. I think it's going to get ugly.

You could be right, and that is exactly why I am still sitting on the fence. Trump hasn't really played his hand yet, but we will know soon enough after he makes his first proper move. Everybody is just jockeying for position at the moment, but all the pieces are in position for one of the biggest political battles we are ever likely to witness. I think it's going to get ugly.
    Unfortunately for trump fans, I think fake news, witch hunt, deny everything is his hand.

Unfortunately for trump fans, I think fake news, witch hunt, deny everything is his hand.
    I thought you were with me on the fence!

This guy is very entertaining if you like a good yarn, but I can't quite work out how much of what he says is actually true or not. However he was right on the money regarding the IT guy who had the stolen government computers stashed in a house of his, and he even interviewed the ex-marine who was renting that property.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LROGfKX3_3g
    It's like some kind of stream of consciousness chanting. No doubt some of it factual.
    Mainly about the previous Administration.

This thread is about the great Donaldinho.
    He shoots, he misses, he .. wins!

It's like some kind of stream of consciousness chanting. No doubt some of it factual.
    Mainly about the previous Administration.

This thread is about the great Donaldinho.
    He shoots, he misses, he .. wins!
    It's all about the deep state, who are in charge no matter who becomes president. In the past is worked great with Reagan, Bush x2, B. Clinton & Obama, but unfortunately Hillary never made it across the finish line

It's all about the deep state, who are in charge no matter who becomes president. In the past is worked great with Reagan, Bush x2, B. Clinton & Obama, but unfortunately Hillary never made it across the finish line
    I get the idea.
    And Hilary didn't get over the finish line because ...?

I doubt Donald will - or can - break 'the deep state'.
    Is that really his agenda - now or before?

'Plus ca change plus c'est la meme chose'.

In the meantime we can all 'enjoy' the spectacle of a baboon on the rampage.

I thought you were with me on the fence!
    on the fence do you really believe you are impartial, comedy gold, keep it up

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...e-intelligence

This is a valid question.

if Kushners 'defence' is 'utter ignorance of .. err everything to do with what he .. does' - why, how is he Trumps' numero-uno - the WH 'top aide'?
    Eh?!

I can understand that Don might needed people he can trust around him.
    But the apparent naivety and associated peril at this level is mind-blowing. If it is indeed naivety.

Quote Originally Posted by Packerman View Post
    on the fence do you really believe you are impartial, comedy gold, keep it up
    Of course I'm on the fence, I'm merely an observer like everybody else You can try to make a case both ways, but the Russian angle just doesn't add up, whereas there is plenty of meat on the bone regarding the Democrats and past Republicans. Actually I am waiting for Trump to be exposed as a fraud, or to be in on it as well. You know that Hegelian thing Mrs R is always on about.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...e-intelligence

This is a valid question.

if Kushners 'defence' is 'utter ignorance of .. err everything to do with what he .. does' - why, how is he Trumps' numero-uno - the WH 'top aide'?
    Eh?!

I can understand that Don might needed people he can trust around him.
    But the apparent naivety and associated peril at this level is mind-blowing. If it is indeed naivety.
    Yes, too many inexperienced family members around him, but as you say he trusts them.

It's hard to read transcripts of trump's speeches and think anything other than 'this guy is mental'. Worth following the links for the bit where he starts trashing one of his business rivals for seemingly no reason.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...couts-jamboree

Donald Trump will 'dial back' his Twitter use, says Anthony Scaramucci

http://news.sky.com/story/donald-tru...mucci-10959313

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump · 6h

The Amazon Washington Post fabricated the facts on my ending massive, dangerous, and wasteful payments to Syrian rebels fighting Assad.....

So many stories about me in the @washingtonpost are Fake News. They are as bad as ratings challenged @CNN. Lobbyist for Amazon and taxes?

Is Fake News Washington Post being used as a lobbyist weapon against Congress to keep Politicians from looking into Amazon no-tax monopoly?

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump · 20h

So why aren't the Committees and investigators, and of course our beleaguered A.G., looking into Crooked Hillarys crimes & Russia relations?

After 1 year of investigation with Zero evidence being found, Chuck Schumer just stated that "Democrats should blame ourselves,not Russia."

Drain the Swamp should be changed to Drain the Sewer - it's actually much worse than anyone ever thought, and it begins with the Fake News!

It's hard to read transcripts of trump's speeches and think anything other than 'this guy is mental'. Worth following the links for the bit where he starts trashing one of his business rivals for seemingly no reason.

All those scouts thinking 'this is one mad ****'

He's nothing more then an overgrown man child.

A good example of selective editing.