+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    Your comment is totally irrelevant to the statement I responded to. Best go back in your basket.
    Interesting article on Trump's phony electoral fraud commission. Suppression of mail in ballots is a solution looking for a problem and the problem for Trump is not that they are more prone to electoral fraud.

https://www.rollingstone.com/politic...ession-990300/

Your comment is totally irrelevant to the statement I responded to. Best go back in your basket.
    You said voting by post is no less respectable than voting in person, so I just pointed out that there are two types of postal voting, verified and unverified, so all things are not equally respectable!

Quote Originally Posted by Gofer Blue View Post
    I rarely have much sympathy for Trump but on the business of postal voting I do, not so much about fraudulent voting (he may have a point there but I have no idea to what extent that might be) but just asking the question why is it necessary? I understand it is an essential service for folk who find it physically impossible to get to a polling station for health reasons but we have neighbours who are perfectly capable of getting to the polling station yet still opt for a postal vote. Apart from sheer laziness what other reasons might there be?

Knowing Trump there must be some evidence that a greater proportion of Democrat voters rely on postal voting than Republicans otherwise he would be shooting himself in the foot surely?
    Ummmm! maybe they don't want to stand in a crowded poll station risking their lives ( 1000+ are dying daily in the USA)
    I would prefer to vote by mail or internet, but Thrump doesn't want that as it goes against his campaign.

oh sorry .he doesn't have a campaign. He just calls people names and whines like a kid in a playground

Quote Originally Posted by Gofer Blue View Post
    Having watched some of the video clips in that link I come to the conclusion that whereas old Boris has the knack of saying nothing much with great bluster and enthusiasm whilst sounding believable, whereas Trump has the unfortunate knack of saying nothing much with a monotonous drone which comes over as quite unbelievable. He could do with some coaching lessons from Boris.
    God what a thought , now I'd watch that coaching moment 😳

Grassley: False ‘Collusion’ Peddlers Must Face Reckoning

Aug 14, 2020
    Grassley-released docs show FBI lawyer who doctored emails on FISA app also approved covert plan to hijack Trump intel briefing

BUTLER COUNTY, IOWA – Former FBI lawyer Kevin Clinesmith was charged today and will reportedly plead guilty to falsifying government records in pursuit of authority to secretly spy on Trump campaign aide Carter Page in 2017. The charge and plea is a significant development in U.S. Attorney John Durham’s investigation into the origins of the FBI’s errant multi-year Russia collusion probe. Documents recently declassified and released by Sen. Chuck Grassley (R-Iowa), reveal Clinesmith was also involved in approving covert FBI operations to hijack intelligence briefings to surreptitiously gather information on Trump campaign officials.

Grassley, a former chairman and senior member of the Senate Judiciary Committee, and longtime skeptic of the FBI’s collusion probe targeting the Trump campaign and administration, made the following statement:

“Those who orchestrated, enabled and amplified the bogus Russia collusion saga must face a reckoning, and those who violated the law must face justice. Thanks to recent declassifications, we now know that the same FBI lawyer who doctored evidence to push for spying authority on Trump’s campaign was also intimately involved in plans to co-opt intel briefings to spy on Trump himself. Today, he is being held to account.

“U.S. Attorney John Durham’s announcement today offers the latest window into how all this started. For the good of our nation, his team must continue to provide transparency into this multi-year, multi-million-dollar debacle,” Grassley said.

Grassley and Sen. Ron Johnson, chairman of the Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee, first raised concerns last April about text messages between former FBI Special Agent Peter Strzok and former FBI attorney Lisa Page in which they discuss using FBI briefings with the Trump transition team to develop relationships and gather information. The lawmakers later sought information about FBI policies regarding the use of security briefings as covert operations ahead of the 2020 presidential elections. A December 2019 Justice Department inspector general report validated the lawmakers’ concerns, and documents recently provided to the lawmakers highlight Strzok’s and Clinesmith’s role in approving the operations. The IG report called on the FBI to develop policies to safeguard against misuse of security briefings. That same report revealed Clinesmith’s role in manipulating emails to conceal Carter Page’s prior cooperation with the CIA during the FBI’s application to spy on him.

Quote Originally Posted by ToTaL ITK View Post
    Lovely stuff!

Michael Cohen released the foreword of his upcoming book on Thursday, teasing what he claims is a behind-the-scenes exposé of his acts as President Donald Trump's fixer -- from stiffing contractors on a business deal to lying about extra-marital affairs to the President's attempts to "insinuate himself into the world of President Vladimir Putin."

"I know where the skeletons are buried because I was the one who buried them," Cohen wrote in the foreword, which was published Thursday on a website for his tell-all book "Disloyal: A Memoir. The true story of the former personal attorney to President Donald J. Trump."

"In some ways, I knew him better than even his family did because I bore witness to the real man, in strip clubs, shady business meetings, and in the unguarded moments when he revealed who he really was: a cheat, a liar, a fraud, a bully, a racist, a predator, a con man," Cohen wrote in the 3,700-word release.

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    Lovely stuff!

Michael Cohen released the foreword of his upcoming book on Thursday, teasing what he claims is a behind-the-scenes exposé of his acts as President Donald Trump's fixer -- from stiffing contractors on a business deal to lying about extra-marital affairs to the President's attempts to "insinuate himself into the world of President Vladimir Putin."

"I know where the skeletons are buried because I was the one who buried them," Cohen wrote in the foreword, which was published Thursday on a website for his tell-all book "Disloyal: A Memoir. The true story of the former personal attorney to President Donald J. Trump."

"In some ways, I knew him better than even his family did because I bore witness to the real man, in strip clubs, shady business meetings, and in the unguarded moments when he revealed who he really was: a cheat, a liar, a fraud, a bully, a racist, a predator, a con man," Cohen wrote in the 3,700-word release.
    Come on now jon, you know that balance is required on the politics board now. You cannot talk about this without also talking about the tell-all books from Obama's Mr fixit lawyer.

I'm also disgusted that no mention has been made of the scandalous books released by Obama's niece or former national security adviser, which outline the hideous incompetence and corruption in the White House. Where is the balance?

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Come on now jon, you know that balance is required on the politics board now. You cannot talk about this without also talking about the tell-all books from Obama's Mr fixit lawyer.

I'm also disgusted that no mention has been made of the scandalous books released by Obama's niece or former national security adviser, which outline the hideous incompetence and corruption in the White House. Where is the balance?

How is it possible that a convicted liar could have so many cheerleaders on here? I guess that's what desperation looks like!

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    How is it possible that a convicted liar could have so many cheerleaders on here? I guess that's what desperation looks like!
    Not desperation, just joy at seeing a sinner's redemption.

The former bag-man and liar decides to tell the truth and you start moaning! Typical!

The former bag-man and liar decides to tell the truth and you start moaning! Typical!
    Like Henry Hiill he’s convicted criminal.

Didn’t mean that Hill’s evidence was any less worthwhile😃😃

I can't wait for the bit where The Proven Liar who, for 10 years, employed a Proven Liar to tell Proven Lies on his behalf calls the former employee a Proven Liar

Edit

Sorry I see Sycophant Central has already got that covered.

Meanwhile.....

Police issue warning about Donald Trump-shaped ecstasy pills.

Man, 30s, from Luton arrested on suspicion of supplying the dangerous high-strength batch, police say.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/...-ecstasy-pills

“The Donald Trumps are dangerous tablets that contain extremely high levels of MDMA and could put anyone taking these in serious harm.

“If you come across these or any other type of drug, please do not take them for your own safety, as you can never be sure what these pills contain.”

They are orange!

Meanwhile.....

Man, 30s, from Luton arrested on suspicion of supplying the dangerous high-strength batch, police say.

“The Donald Trumps are dangerous tablets that contain extremely high levels of MDMA and could put anyone taking these in serious harm.

“If you come across these or any other type of drug, please do not take them for your own safety, as you can never be sure what these pills contain.”

They are orange!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4D2qcbu26gs

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    More irrelevant BS from cyril who couldn't shut up about Russia collusion, and now he's quieter than a church mouse

PS great song

Meanwhile.....

They are orange!
    Users have been warned that they may turn into Donald Trump so it's a very serious matter.

Users have been warned that they may turn into Donald Trump so it's a very serious matter.
    Could TDS sufferers take them though ??

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Could TDS sufferers take them though ??
    I'm surprised the TDS suffers aren't outraged with their nemesis for causing the breakout of peace in the Middle East.

I'm surprised the TDS suffers aren't outraged with their nemesis for causing the breakout of peace in the Middle East.
    Are you claiming that Donald Trump has caused 'the breakout of peace in the Middle East'? Really?

He has tried to prop up that other crook, Netanyahu. He has done that by endorsing apartheid and subverting 'the rule of law' that you laughingly wave about from time to time.

His track record so far is to deepen the crisis in the Middle East - mainly through ignorance and stupidity, but with a fair bit of headline chasing and self interest thrown in.

Interesting that you have reverted to the usual happy clapper Trump propaganda. I guess the US election polls must be narrowing?

Who'd have thought that this could happen in America?

Kushner: Israel-UAE deal is the culmination of 3 years of diplomacy

Kushner: Israel-UAE deal is the culmination of 3 years of diplomacy

Cheers mate, I just won a £20 bet

Cheers mate, I just won a £20 bet
    I won a £50 bet that you would be on here pretending to know more than Kushner does

I won a £50 bet that you would be on here pretending to know more than Kushner does
    Who's this mug you and Jon keep winning money off?