+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    It's almost poetic ,so anyway, wheres this impeachment?
    It's here. Your wait is over.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    I bet he'd rather be impeached than get caught fraudulently abusing the secret FISA court to illegally spy on his political opponents.

Heisenberg

I wonder if he'll even acknowledge it. Strange, since he's used the term 'impeachment' more than any other poster.

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    I wonder if he'll even acknowledge it. Strange, since he's used the term 'impeachment' more than any other poster.
    Let's not hold our breath.

In the mean time, the Do Nothing Dems have been reading Trump's 4d chess book and look to be withholding the articles until they can guarantee a fair trial. Trump's plan was not to have a fair trial to allow him to get off easily.

He doesn't seem happy about being outsmarted.

https://www.politico.com/amp/news/20...achment-087814

In the mean time, the Do Nothing Dems have been reading Trump's 4d chess book and look to be withholding the articles until they can guarantee a fair trial. Trump's plan was not to have a fair trial to allow him to get off easily.

The fake Impeachment is all about trying to get Mueller grand jury material from the courts, some of which was obtained by defrauding the FISA court to spy on the Trump campaign.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    The fake Impeachment is all about trying to get Mueller grand jury material from the courts, some of which was obtained by defrauding the FISA court to spy on the Trump campaign.
    I know you have had a tough week but let's get through your latest cry for help! Might take a few steps though!

Fake Impeachment.. Just as real as the last one you have spent applauding.
    It's all about trying to get Mueller Grand Jury material from the Courts.....let's pause there.

Setting aside the fact that you have been doing the conspiracy thang! When his brief got filleted asking for material outside her case why do you think impeachment is about some kind of fishing expedition?

Fair play he’s a classless piece of shit alright

https://www.freep.com/story/news/pol...ly/2694887001/

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    I know you have had a tough week but let's get through your latest cry for help! Might take a few steps though!

Fake Impeachment.. Just as real as the last one you have spent applauding.
    It's all about trying to get Mueller Grand Jury material from the Courts.....let's pause there.

Setting aside the fact that you have been doing the conspiracy thang! When his brief got filleted asking for material outside her case why do you think impeachment is about some kind of fishing expedition?
    There is already a case in the court system seeking access to the Mueller grand jury testimony. Let's see if the Dems now say that they need this information to prepare for a Senate impeachment trial

US Attorney John Durham goes after CIA Director Brennan's communication records..

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/12/19/u...ennan-cia.html

Heisenberg

Yep, life on mars is avoiding Trump's impeachment like the plague.

As for your link - good work from Pelosi for a change. I'm actually impressed.

Yep, life on mars is avoiding Trump's impeachment like the plague.

As for your link - good work from Pelosi for a change. I'm actually impressed.
    The articles of impeachment haven't even reached the Senate yet, so I think you've come a little bit prematurely

The articles of impeachment haven't even reached the Senate yet, so I think you've come a little bit prematurely
    Does he become unimpeached if the foregone conclusion of the Senate votes against it then? Yes or No answer should be enough!

Does he become unimpeached if the foregone conclusion of the Senate votes against it then? Yes or No answer should be enough!
    According to the Constitution, impeachment is a process, not a vote.

https://www.bloomberg.com/opinion/ar...-for-democrats

According to the Constitution, impeachment is a process, not a vote.

https://www.bloomberg.com/opinion/ar...-for-democrats
    So will he get unimpeached somewhere through this process?

Heisenberg

If he had read the link that lardy put up and also read/understood my comment properly, he'd have realised that the fact that the "articles of impeachment haven't even reached the senate yet" is what I was celebrating Pelosi for

If he had read the link that lardy put up and also read/understood my comment properly, he'd have realised that the fact that the "articles of impeachment haven't even reached the senate yet" is what I was celebrating Pelosi for
    You lost me after "If he had read"

As I said earlier this is more about bolstering their court case in order to get their hands on the Mueller grand jury testimony. Nancy doesnt give a toss about actual impeachment, and the articles may never even reach the Senate

2019's best moments of doland slurring and stumbling his way through sentences.

Phew thank god for that I was getting so frustrated, it went on as long as Brexit , got him at last , and were leaving, a new age of truth and innocence beckons and about time, whose your choice to lead the USA out of this long fog , and time consuming impeachment .

Im sure the Democrats will storm the 2020 USA election .

This is all you have left, memes and parody. There is nothing of value that you can contribute to this thread. It's all downhill from here for you lot!

Heisenberg

Phew thank god for that I was getting so frustrated, it went on as long as Brexit , got him at last , and were leaving, a new age of truth and innocence beckons and about time, whose your choice to lead the USA out of this long fog , and time consuming impeachment .

Im sure the Democrats will storm the 2020 USA election .
    I know, right?! That time consuming impeachment which took about 2 months! Ridiculous amount of time to spend on something - considering that they only took (*checks notes*) about two months to impeach Bill Clinton. 6 minutes is all it should take to impeach someone.

Heisenberg

A relevant quote

""Impeachment can't be a partisan issue. It has to be reflective of the nation as a whole protecting itself against abuse. The party that takes on that burden takes on the role of convincing the opposition to join them. I don't think the Democrats did that""

A relevant quote

""Impeachment can't be a partisan issue. It has to be reflective of the nation as a whole protecting itself against abuse. The party that takes on that burden takes on the role of convincing the opposition to join them. I don't think the Democrats did that""
    If it's relevant, don't you think you should say whose quote it is?

Haven't prominent senate republicans already said they have decided to acquit him, no matter what happens in the trial? Isn't that the definition of partisan?

Don't almost all polls show a majority of Americans support impeachment?

I'm sorry to ask you these very difficult questions.