+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    If it's relevant, don't you think you should say whose quote it is?

Haven't prominent senate republicans already said they have decided to acquit him, no matter what happens in the trial? Isn't that the definition of partisan?

Don't almost all polls show a majority of Americans support impeachment?

I'm sorry to ask you these very difficult questions.
    It's the hope what kills you.

FORMER NSA DIRECTOR IS COOPERATING WITH PROBE OF TRUMP-RUSSIA INVESTIGATION

"RETIRED ADM. MICHAEL ROGERS, former director of the National Security Agency, has been cooperating with the Justice Department’s probe into the origins of the counterintelligence investigation of the Trump presidential campaign’s alleged ties to Russia, according to four people familiar with Rogers’s participation."

https://theintercept.com/2019/12/20/...-trump-russia/

Heisenberg

If it's relevant, don't you think you should say whose quote it is?

Haven't prominent senate republicans already said they have decided to acquit him, no matter what happens in the trial? Isn't that the definition of partisan?

Don't almost all polls show a majority of Americans support impeachment?

I'm sorry to ask you these very difficult questions.
    It's from a nobody... A nobody who actually agreed that Trump commited an impeachable offense (strange that lom would leave that bit out) but didn't think the democrats dealt with it well.

As relevant as quoting CCMB for an opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    It's from a nobody... A nobody who actually agreed that Trump commited an impeachable offense (strange that lom would leave that bit out) but didn't think the democrats dealt with it well.

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post

As relevant as quoting CCMB for an opinion.
    I've found the quote now. It's on the BBC.

What the guy was actually talking about by the democrats being unable to convince, is that they didn't enforce the subpoenas strongly enough that were given to trump's officials (and were ignored) which would have given more evidence against him.

Funny that Mr Balance didn't mention that.

I've found the quote now. It's on the BBC.

What the guy was actually talking about by the democrats being unable to convince, is that they didn't enforce the subpoenas strongly enough that were given to trump's officials (and were ignored) which would have given more evidence against him.

Funny that Mr Balance didn't mention that.
    I can't believe you are taking all this shite seriously. Your heroes have been caught paying for a made-up hoax dossier, which the FBI laundered through the press in a push & pull operation, and then used the reporting to legitimise the dossier so that they could fraudulently obtain FISA warrants to investigate and spy on and political opponents. This is Watergate on steroids and it going right over your head!

PS they couldn't force the subpoenas because the whole thing was a sham.

Something happening soon?

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    Don't think there's a single logical and accurate sentence in that.

Trump: "I never understood wind, I know windmills very much, I've studied them more than anybody...tremendous fumes, gases are spewing into the atmosphere, you know we have a world, the world is tiny compared to the universe.."

WTF.

Apart from being an all-round obnoxious person, the guy is becoming insane surely. Imagine if there was a 9/11 type attack with him as president at the time - WW3 here we come. Hopefully one of his generals would bump him off first. (Dr. Strangelove comes to mind!). Frightening.

Let's pray that he is defeated in the next presidential election. Sadly there appear to be so many uneducated, xenophobic, insular, red-necks over there that he could well be re-elected!

Longer version here, couple of minutes. Includes some nonsense about bald eagles.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Sorry I thought the authors name was dragged in , I will try and find it there is a feeling in USA even amongst some Democrats that Trump might be the first impeached president to be relected.

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    Trump: "I never understood wind, I know windmills very much, I've studied them more than anybody...tremendous fumes, gases are spewing into the atmosphere, you know we have a world, the world is tiny compared to the universe.."

WTF.
    All you footy fans live it when Cantona waffles off , he's just winding you up and deflecting so you talk and read this crap, and avoid the real issues , and importantly keeps his name in the headlines with voters , lol.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    All you footy fans live it when Cantona waffles off , he's just winding you up and deflecting so you talk and read this crap, and avoid the real issues , and importantly keeps his name in the headlines with voters , lol.
    Just giving some balance as there are two Trump lovers on here.

If I were you I’d work harder on my Wales Bales impression.

Very poor 2/10

Heisenberg

Nothing to do with historic battles regarding wind turbines (he doesn't know the difference between a turbine and a mill) then?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/uk-sc...tland-47400641

Donald Trump's Aberdeenshire golf resort must pay the Scottish government's legal costs following a court battle over a major North Sea wind power development.

Mr Trump battled unsuccessfully in the courts to halt the project before he became US president.

A total of 11 turbines make up the development off Aberdeen.

Judges have now ruled Trump International Golf Club Scotland Ltd should pay the legal bills incurred.

Mr Trump had argued the development would spoil the view from his golf course at Menie.

Also....

https://www.vox.com/2019/4/3/1829355...er-nrcc-speech

“If you have a windmill anywhere near your house, congratulations, your house just went down 75 percent in value,” Trump said. “And they say the noise causes cancer. You tell me that one, okay? Rerrrr rerrrr!”

Sometimes you just have to accept that the man is mentally unwell and a bit thick... Either of which would generally be a bad trait for a world leader.

Sorry I thought the authors name was dragged in , I will try and find it there is a feeling in USA even amongst some Democrats that Trump might be the first impeached president to be relected.
    Finally we have the evidence that some people do in fact exist in an alternative reality.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Finally we have the evidence that some people do in fact exist in an alternative reality.
    We have had evidence of that for a very long time. Since June 2016 at least (and almost certainly longer!)

Just giving some balance as there are two Trump lovers on here.
    Child like retort. Need more content 1/10

If I were you I’d work harder on my Wales Bales impression.

Very poor 2/10
    Thanks I've tried it out on a few , and it failed, I will try harder though .

Child like retort. Need more content 1/10
    I'm just winding you up so you talk and read this crap , , lol

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post

WTF.
    Its about the death of wildlife , he cares so many dead bats and birds, do we care ?? He does.