+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 23 of 291 FirstFirst ... 13141516171819202122232425262728293031323373123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The Donald Trump thread

https://www.theguardian.com/media/20...house-fox-news
    Seeing as we are having a MSM-fest today.

Classy, Mr President Sir.

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. Pepper View Post
    Classy, Mr President Sir.
    I think a showdown is looming over the horizon, and Trump isn't backing down. Stone and Flynn have also been saying some strange things. DWS is in hiding, Lynch and Comey have been busted, the now the game is finely balanced

PS I also read somewhere that Trump disputed the official 9/11 narrative, which Meuller was in charge of investigating. The same people keep popping up over and over again. Hollywood would be hard pressed to come up with a better script!

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post

Again, he never, ever, tweets anything of consequence. It's why it's guaranteed he'll never type the name Seth Rich, or anything else not in the interests of those behind the curtain. He cannot get any legislation passed and cannot get anyone locked up.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Again, he never, ever, tweets anything of consequence. It's why it's guaranteed he'll never type the name Seth Rich, or anything else not in the interests of those behind the curtain. He cannot get any legislation passed and cannot get anyone locked up.
    This is why I have remained on the fence. It is entirely feasible that Trump could be a part of the globalist agenda, and he's been fooling everybody. If so, then Brexit is somehow connected as well. Remember TM was the first foreign leader to visit the WH. One of two things will happen, we'll just have to wait and see how the pantomime plays out. Trump has to play his hand sooner or later.

This is why I have remained on the fence. It is entirely feasible that Trump could be a part of the globalist agenda, and he's been fooling everybody. If so, then Brexit is somehow connected as well. Remember TM was the first foreign leader to visit the WH. One of two things will happen, we'll just have to wait and see how the pantomime plays out. Trump has to play his hand sooner or later.
    He'd better hurry up, Nuclear war is coming.

Regarding Seth Rich this just came out

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017...h-murder-case/

To be fair to Trump, he only tweets about things that are happening and out in the open, like this latest tweet

"Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump · 13h
    E-mails show that the AmazonWashingtonPost and the FailingNewYorkTimes were reluctant to cover the Clinton/Lynch secret meeting in plane."

I'm assuming he knows everything about what is going on behind the scenes, but keeps his powder dry on a lot of the stuff, preferring to wait until others have brought the news into the public domain. It's a wise strategy in my opinion.

Regarding Seth Rich this just came out

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017...h-murder-case/

To be fair to Trump, he only tweets about things that are happening and out in the open, like this latest tweet

"Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump · 13h
    E-mails show that the AmazonWashingtonPost and the FailingNewYorkTimes were reluctant to cover the Clinton/Lynch secret meeting in plane."

I'm assuming he knows everything about what is going on behind the scenes, but keeps his powder dry on a lot of the stuff, preferring to wait until others have brought the news into the public domain. It's a wise strategy in my opinion.
    It's a theory.
    Another possibility is that he just overreacts to Cable News channels.

It's a theory.
    Another possibility is that he just overreacts to Cable News channels.
    Most of the good stuff doesn't originate from the Cable News channels, they just pick up on it later. So in a way it may seem like they are the source of the info, but they are just pushing known information into the wider public domain, or legitimising "fake news" might be another way of looking at it

More classless rantings from an overgrown man child.
    Unbelievable that a country which has produced so much good ( yes I know there's bad too ) can elect an utter **** wit like this as a president.

The Japanese say that the North Koreans are closer to reaching the US mainland with nuclear armed missile heads than was thought.

The US president enjoys winding up the North Koreans on Twitter when he's bored.

Anyone see any potential pitfalls with this?

The pre-war propaganda keeps being ramped up. The story linked below is today's offering.

North Korea has produced a miniaturised and missile-ready nuclear warhead, say US analysts: http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a7883101.html

on the fence, for ****s sake, do you really believe what you post

Quote Originally Posted by Packerman View Post
    on the fence, for ****s sake, do you really believe what you post
    It's always good to have an alternative theory. Didn't you make it to detective?

It's always good to have an alternative theory. Didn't you make it to detective?
    you claiming to be on the fence is laughable, cant you see that

Trump warns North Korea threats 'will be met with fire and fury': https://www.cnbc.com/2017/08/08/trum...-and-fury.html

It hasn't taken long for North Korea to react to Trump's outburst. Instead of folding, they have reportedly threatened to bomb Guam and its US military bases. I think I'll pop along to eBay to purchase some Potassium Iodide anti-radiation pills.

North Korea threatens to strike Guam following Trump ‘fire and fury’ comments - http://www.rawstory.com/2017/08/nort...fury-comments/

It hasn't taken long for North Korea to react to Trump's outburst. Instead of folding, they have reportedly threatened to bomb Guam and its US military bases. I think I'll pop along to eBay to purchase some Potassium Iodide anti-radiation pills.

North Korea threatens to strike Guam following Trump ‘fire and fury’ comments - http://www.rawstory.com/2017/08/nort...fury-comments/
    There is speculation that Kim Jong Un was secretly educated in Switzerland under an assumed name, so maybe he is not the idiot that we think he is? Who knows what kind of connections he really has with the west, Saddam and Gardaffi weren't entirely what we though they were, and even Assad was cosy with the Americans at one point.

For those finding it difficult to keep pace with events, earlier Trump said, "North Korea best not make any more threats to the United States. They will be met with fire and fury like the world has never seen." North Korea then took about 90 minutes to respond with a feck you by way of those Guam remarks.

For those finding it difficult to keep pace with events, earlier Trump said, "North Korea best not make any more threats to the United States. They will be met with fire and fury like the world has never seen." North Korea then took about 90 minutes to respond with a feck you by way of those Guam remarks.
    It could have been worse. He could have threatened Fire and Passion!

We do like to talk about raids in this thread, so let's not overlook the FBI raiding Trump campaign chief Paul Manafort's house a couple of weeks ago in connection with the Russia election fake news hoax MSM naughty boys thing that'll blow over in no time. Maybe they don't believe he'll voluntarily turn over all the documents to Mueller, as he promised with all his heart that he would.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    We do like to talk about raids in this thread, so let's not overlook the FBI raiding Trump campaign chief Paul Manafort's house a couple of weeks ago in connection with the Russia election fake news hoax MSM naughty boys thing that'll blow over in no time. Maybe they don't believe he'll voluntarily turn over all the documents to Mueller, as he promised with all his heart that he would.
    And on the day of the raid, Trumple was going loopy ok Twitter.

https://twitter.com/DonnieCalabrese/...88737571250176

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    And on the day of the raid, Trumple was going loopy ok Twitter.

https://twitter.com/DonnieCalabrese/...88737571250176

Shouldn't laugh .. f*ck me that's 'The President of the USA' getting his message across. Right there. Direct to the people. Oh yeah.

On that day he does appear to have taken the stance of a man who thinks his time may well be up and is busy firing off as much of his 'agenda' , accusations and general distractionary sh*t as he can manage before getting thumb and brain cramp.

Shouldn't laugh .. f*ck me that's 'The President of the USA' getting his message across. Right there. Direct to the people. Oh yeah.

On that day he does appear to have taken the stance of a man who thinks his time may well be up and is busy firing off as much of his 'agenda' , accusations and general distractionary sh*t as he can manage before getting thumb and brain cramp.
    It's incredible. Sometimes you have to pinch yourself and think....This is the President acting like this.