+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    I did, and I found that the NY Post journo who wrote the story admitting that it's baseless. Or was I supposed to find something else when I googled it?

I wonder if you'll get a reply to this

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    I wonder if you'll get a reply to this
    I doubt it! There are a lot more questions from a technical point of view in this article:

https://techcrunch.com/2020/10/14/su...al-media-bans/

It's pretty clear to anyone with half a brain that they've got so few ideas left that they're just trying to rehash the greatest hits of 2016 in the hope something sticks.

Even the text message (how is that saved on a hard drive anyway? Why didn't they say they'd hacked into his cloud?) in the gatewaypundit article the Q weirdo posted is barely believable.

Heisenberg

I doubt it! There are a lot more questions from a technical point of view in this article:

https://techcrunch.com/2020/10/14/su...al-media-bans/

It's pretty clear to anyone with half a brain that they've got so few ideas left that they're just trying to rehash the greatest hits of 2016 in the hope something sticks.

Even the text message (how is that saved on a hard drive anyway? Why didn't they say they'd hacked into his cloud?) in the gatewaypundit article the Q weirdo posted is barely believable.
    April 2019 was the date that the laptops were supposedly dropped off by Biden (although, the shop owner cannot verify it was him due to his "poor sight"). Approximately a year and a half later, The New York Post run this story during the election. What great timing!

It's hilarious and depressing in equal measures how ridiculous it all is and how the gullible will eat it all up.

April 2019 was the date that the laptops were supposedly dropped off by Biden (although, the shop owner cannot verify it was him due to his "poor sight"). Approximately a year and a half later, The New York Post run this story during the election. What great timing!

It's hilarious and depressing in equal measures how ridiculous it all is and how the gullible will eat it all up.
    It's still got a fair amount of coverage but it's not sticking because a) we've seen this show before and b) it's not even about Joe Biden!

It's still got a fair amount of coverage but it's not sticking because a) we've seen this show before and b) it's not even about Joe Biden!
    You could make this up!

https://www.thedailybeast.com/rudys-...mat?ref=scroll

As you say, in a country hungry for comfort around coronavirus and economic security the let's get Biden through Hunter strategy seems to come over as the person supposedly wanting to make America Great again four years ago as completely detached from ordinary people's lives.

Perhaps he has surrounded himself with so many yes men and women and sycophants that nobody is willing to tell him to try and gather votes beyond his base.

I heard over the weekend that Trump is campaigning in swing states that he won in 2016, is that right? if it is, why on earth is he campaigning there when he's clearly winning those already according to the "real opinion polls"?

It's great that the Trump family are so close, and the kids share their father's interests.

It's great that the Trump family are so close, and the kids share their father's interests.

Google Chelsea Clinton's wedding .
    Bill Clinton Epstein plane and Island .
    They were all it .

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    They were all it .
    What, the current candidates for the US Presidency were all it?

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    They were all it .
    I know this is a tricky subject for you, as you prefer to defend the dirty old men and blame the young girls (what was it you said? They are old enough to know what they're doing?).

Anyway, Google "trump ivanka inappropriate photos". It'll keep you going for a few days, no doubt.

Heisenberg

I know this is a tricky subject for you, as you prefer to defend the dirty old men and blame the young girls (what was it you said? They are old enough to know what they're doing?).

Anyway, Google "trump ivanka inappropriate photos". It'll keep you going for a few days, no doubt.
    A few days? Who are you kidding. LoM will knock one off in seconds when he sees the photos.

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    He's lost the password to his laptop

In just the last week, I could easily have picked 30 different statements to illustrate this; if Trump was trying to lose the election, what would he be doing differently?

Meadows saying that the US are giving up trying to control the virus, and Kushner saying this. It's really looking like they're trying to get the hell out.

My first and possibly only contribution to this thread.
    A Trump defeat will lead to the demise of Boris Johnson and his neocon politics.

This isn't good for Old Man Donnie on a number of levels.

https://mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKBN27A0TA?

Putin rejects Donald Trump's criticism of Biden family business

Getting really excited for the October Surprise.

It must be any day now!

Getting really excited for the October Surprise.

It must be any day now!
    Yes, the tension is really mounting. Just remember..... 'Nothing can stop what's coming ��'

(I will be really disappointed if 'the thing' turns out to be that laughable scam Hunter Biden laptop flop, or Rudi with his right hand down his Y fronts on Borat 2?)

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    Yes, the tension is really mounting. Just remember..... 'Nothing can stop what's coming ��'

(I will be really disappointed if 'the thing' turns out to be that laughable scam Hunter Biden laptop flop, or Rudi with his right hand down his Y fronts on Borat 2?)
    It's coming! Nothing can stop what's coming!

Ok, it's a little delayed as it got lost in the mail. But it's definitely real!!!!

In another major blow to The Orange Man and his hopes of re-election, Amazon have removed their 'sustainability badge' from novelty Donald Trump toilet paper! Probably fake poos?

https://www.theguardian.com/environm...p-toilet-paper

Trump bringing out the big guns.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...-arizona-rally

One of the most powerful men in Europe is Nige

Heisenberg

It's coming! Nothing can stop what's coming!

Ok, it's a little delayed as it got lost in the mail. But it's definitely real!!!!

Oh, Tucker! You are a card

Oh, Tucker! You are a card
    Fox News winning a court case by saying no reasonable person should take him seriously is beyond satire!

https://www.businessinsider.com/fox-...20-9?r=US&IR=T

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Fox News winning a court case by saying no reasonable person should take him seriously is beyond satire!

https://www.businessinsider.com/fox-...20-9?r=US&IR=T
    Must have had Alex Jones's lawyer.