+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    Has the storm commenced ? the Sidney Powell tweet regarding Weiner's Laptop WTF!!!, the content of his laptop has been a conspiracy for a long time but for a person of her status to bring it into the open of course the MSM have given it the deaf ear.
    Another dirty Dem caught with their pants down. They love people who are easily controllable. The CNN gig is cancelled too.

https://www.local10.com/news/local/2...is-openly-gay/

https://www.politico.com/states/flor...erdose-1267145

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Another dirty Dem caught with their pants down. They love people who are easily controllable. The CNN gig is cancelled too.

https://www.local10.com/news/local/2...is-openly-gay/

https://www.politico.com/states/flor...erdose-1267145
    https://twitter.com/JustInformU/stat...48031184121857

Another pervert dem yes but, these fkin perverts are on all sides of the aisle, he was around 2,000 votes from being Governor!!!, they get away with it time after time as they have their army of enablers sticking up for them, remember pizza gate?, IMO this isn't closed yet!!!.

Watched Trump's White House press briefing earlier. Have never seen him that sombre. He said health experts have told him the virus infections may not peak until July or August. The top US health chief was also on stage and had no idea how many US citizens had been tested.

Don accepted a recession was on the cards. It seemed as if he was a little too forthcoming about what's coming as one female expert stood behind him appeared to be fed up by some of his remarks.

The comical moment came when a reporter asked him to rate his and his administration's response from a range of 1 to 10. "10" was his reply.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Watched Trump's White House press briefing earlier. Have never seen him that sombre. He said health experts have told him the virus infections may not peak until July or August. The top US health chief was also on stage and had no idea how many US citizens had been tested.

Don accepted a recession was on the cards. It seemed as if he was a little too forthcoming about what's coming as one female expert stood behind him appeared to be fed up by some of his remarks.

The comical moment came when a reporter asked him to rate his and his administration's response from a range of 1 to 10. "10" was his reply.
    I watched it, agree he was very down, he's being questioned in a room at which 90% of those questioning him don't give a flying F about the virus, they just want him to fail, the mark of 10 I would have predicted that before he said it, he does troll them when given an opportunity. He looks worried.

Yes, that was the most presidential I've seen him. Virtually no brashness on display. Reading between the proverbial lines, lockdowns will be implemented there. I've watched enough youtube vids of life in US inner city 'hoods to wonder how successful they might be enforcing that.

Yes, that was the most presidential I've seen him. Virtually no brashness on display. Reading between the proverbial lines, lockdowns will be implemented there. I've watched enough youtube vids of life in US inner city 'hoods to wonder how successful they might be enforcing that.
    "The original source" !!!!!:
    https://twitter.com/Jordan_Sather_/s...40965519835136

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    https://twitter.com/JustInformU/stat...48031184121857

Another pervert dem yes but, these fkin perverts are on all sides of the aisle, he was around 2,000 votes from being Governor!!!, they get away with it time after time as they have their army of enablers sticking up for them, remember pizza gate?, IMO this isn't closed yet!!!.
    Pizza gate was a media diversion, don't look there, look here! The whole thing was rediculous.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Haven't they always been named after where they come from?

No it's just laziness or some other agenda to nickname a deadly virus after a group of people. The 1918 influenza pandemic was also lazily named after a region of the world.

Quote Originally Posted by PontBlue View Post
    No it's just laziness or some other agenda to nickname a deadly virus after a group of people. The 1918 influenza pandemic was also lazily named after a region of the world.
    Plus Ebola, Hong Kong Flu, etc..

Quote Originally Posted by PontBlue View Post
    When Trump said the virus was a hoax by the media and Democrats, WB posted videos and remarks about how it was a hoax;

When Trump said it was being contained and anyway it was no worse than flu WB posted data and views that fitted that narrative;

Now that Trump has changed tune and needs a scapegoat for how the US administration has handled the crisis that is not him, WB is playing the China flu card after Trump tweets and talks the same.

If you are going to be a Leader on the Politics Board like WB not a sheepish follower like the rest of us you are going to have to up your game I am afraid.

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    When Trump said the virus was a hoax by the media and Democrats, WB posted videos and remarks about how it was a hoax;

When Trump said it was being contained and anyway it was no worse than flu WB posted data and views that fitted that narrative;

Now that Trump has changed tune and needs a scapegoat for how the US administration has handled the crisis that is not him, WB is playing the China flu card after Trump tweets and talks the same.

If you are going to be a Leader on the Politics Board like WB not a sheepish follower like the rest of us you are going to have to up your game I am afraid.
    It's a fluid situation, but even you will admit that the media were going out of their minds when nothing was happening. Nobody ever said the virus was a hoax, it's the media who are full of it with their never ending agendas.

You do realise that you don't have to jump to Trump's defence on here every time someone posts something critical of him do you? I'm not going to get in an argument with you, because all I need to do to win it is say that you would be posting something completely different if, say, Obama was still President and he had Tweeted that.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    You do realise that you don't have to jump to Trump's defence on here every time someone posts something critical of him do you? I'm not going to get in an argument with you, because all I need to do to win it is say that you would be posting something completely different if, say, Obama was still President and he had Tweeted that.
    I'm not, everybody knows flu and stuff were named after the places where they originated.

BTW you can take the 13 Russians off your list, it was all bull

I'm not, everybody knows flu and stuff were named after the places where they originated.

ssshhhhsshhh

And there it is, the classic Gluey response when he's lost an argument - yeah, but what about Rpussian collusion (I assume that's what he's wittering on about anyway - having barely posted a message on here on that subject, I'm not too sure)?

Trump fronted another press conference earlier on. He said something like: "I knew it was a pandemic from the beginning." Er, a few weeks back he was making out it was hoax! For none of the assembled journos, who supposedly oppose him, not to challenge him on his assertion was amazing.

Trump Now Claims He Always Knew the Coronavirus Would Be a Pandemic

The president tried to rewrite his history with advising Americans about the coronavirus. His own words prove him wrong.

More: https://www.nytimes.com/2020/03/17/u...ronavirus.html

Trump Now Claims He Always Knew the Coronavirus Would Be a Pandemic

The president tried to rewrite his history with advising Americans about the coronavirus. His own words prove him wrong.

More: https://www.nytimes.com/2020/03/17/u...ronavirus.html
    WB will be along soon to tell us that he had it nailed on as a pandemic two years ago.

Gorra say I'm glad I'm not in his shoes because it will be an onerous task defending Trumpton re today's howler.

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    WB will be along soon to tell us that he had it nailed on as a pandemic two years ago.
    I see lardy & cyril & bob are in town, maybe they would like to share some of their experiences about being the victims of propaganda?

This man really has the thinnest skin.

I see lardy & cyril & bob are in town, maybe they would like to share some of their experiences about being the victims of propaganda?
    Looking at Trumps tweet about taking the virus seriously, in his replies who do you reckon Andy & Jeff are from the CCMB squad
    reading his tweets are worth it for the replies alone TDS will i'm sure will be added to the oxford Dict soon
    was odd yesterday, some traditional haters being CNN & MSNBC had a couple of positive comments in his handling of CV, youtube algorithms were not the same yesterday previously shielded content was available. CBTS ?

LDS is still going strong on here then. Some people just can't stop talking about me.