+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 25 of 367 FirstFirst ... 15161718192021222324252627282930313233343575125 ... LastLast

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    The hook in this story states:

FBI seized smashed hard drives from Wasserman Schultz: Report

Daily Caller reporter Luke Rosiak on reports that FBI agents seized smashed computer hard drives from former DNC chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz's home

That's not true is it?
    It looks like a captioning error made by the person who adds the stock images when laying out the web pages. The equipment was definately stashed at one of the many homes Awan was renting out, and found by the occupant, a former marine.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    It looks like a captioning error made by the person who adds the stock images when laying out the web pages. The equipment was definately stashed at one of the many homes Awan was renting out, and found by the occupant, a former marine.
    Very unlike the Murdoch media to make a captioning error. Hope the person is properly disciplined and it is rectified asap as I am sur Fox would not want to mislead people into thinking it was actually at the Democrat's home not the fraudster!

Very unlike the Murdoch media to make a captioning error. Hope the person is properly disciplined and it is rectified asap as I am sur Fox would not want to mislead people into thinking it was actually at the Democrat's home not the fraudster!
    I think you may find that these two have very deep connections, it seems to be that way anyway

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. Pepper View Post
    Nothing surprises me any more .

I got six out of ten on this

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...ep-quotes-quiz

Blimey. He's the head of communications and he doesn't check he's off the record before ranting furiously at a journalist.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Nothing surprises me any more .

I got six out of ten on this

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...ep-quotes-quiz
    its not easy!

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Blimey. He's the head of communications and he doesn't check he's off the record before ranting furiously at a journalist.
    Genuinely incredible. I wonder if it was a mistake, or meant to be that way.
    Is he doing the dirty jobs that Don would do if he had more guts than gob?
    Well either way, the gloves are off surely coming off quickly now!

Just as W-B predicted :D

Genuinely incredible. I wonder if it was a mistake, or meant to be that way.
    Is he doing the dirty jobs that Don would do if he had more guts than gob?
    Well either way, the gloves are off surely coming off quickly now!

Just as W-B predicted :D
    Well he told the journo he was gonna tweet some shit to make Priebus go crazy, hung up and did so, then deleted it a couple of hours later. Doesn't sound like he was thinking much of it through to me.

So it looks like another one of Trumps key promises has been kicked into the long grass, Obama care repeal voted down

Quote Originally Posted by Packerman View Post
    So it looks like another one of Trumps key promises has been kicked into the long grass, Obama care repeal voted down
    Quite funny that trump made a big deal about wheeling McCain in, but he voted against

I'll say one thing, it's gripping entertainment watching the orange faced idiot lose his shit on a regular basis 😂😂

Blimey x 2. Apparently there was more to his rant that was off the record according to the New Yorker.

Quite funny that trump made a big deal about wheeling McCain in, but he voted against
    McCain and Graham have always been snakes in the grass, someone must have one hell of a dirt file on them.

Blimey x 2. Apparently there was more to his rant that was off the record according to the New Yorker.
    I quite like Scaramucci, he's just what this drama needed. I like Bannon too, he is a mythical character always plotting away behind the scenes. It wont be long before the ratings surpass those of The Apprentice, and the Emmy Awards start flooding in.

I quite like Scaramucci, he's just what this drama needed. I like Bannon too, he is a mythical character always plotting away behind the scenes. It wont be long before the ratings surpass those of The Apprentice, and the Emmy Awards start flooding in.
    Gulley dislikes the senators who voted against trump and likes the guys who are blindly devoted to him.

Why am I not surprised?

Gulley dislikes the senators who voted against trump and likes the guys who are blindly devoted to him.

Why am I not surprised?
    You can go back a lot further than Trump with those two I mentioned above.

You can go back a lot further than Trump with those two I mentioned above.
    They have a history of perusing an alt-right agenda and Bannon has a desire for some kind of new world order?

Just checking then, these are the guys that you "like"?

I am going to guess this: You stating that you "like" 'The Mooch ' (oh bravo Mr Scaramucci! - what kind of arse refers to himself by third person nickname?!) is going to come back and bite you on your arse rather swiftly. Just a hunch ;)

Much I'd also like to see crimes from past figureheads brought to the surface and justice done, must we really risk putting ****-ups, sociopaths and ghouls in power in order to achieve this?

They have a history of perusing an alt-right agenda and Bannon has a desire for some kind of new world order?

Just checking then, these are the guys that you "like"?

I am going to guess this: You stating that you "like" 'The Mooch ' (oh bravo Mr Scaramucci! - what kind of arse refers to himself by third person nickname?!) is going to come back and bite you on your arse rather swiftly. Just a hunch ;)

Much I'd also like to see crimes from past figureheads brought to the surface and justice done, must we really risk putting ****-ups, sociopaths and ghouls in power in order to achieve this?
    Like for entertainment purposes, Anthony is a perfect fit

And just to be clear, I was referring to McCain and Graham as the two who have had colourful careers in Congress.

BTW these crimes from past figureheads are still up and running. It was a major feck up that Hillary (or a Bush type character) never made it to the WH. That's what this anti-Trump agenda is all about, the old guard have lost control after a 35 year run of controlling the WH that began with Reagan.

Hopefully the FBI will be able to work out the difference between hardware and software and find the hacking evidence to press the charges you suggest are likely
    The suspect is in good hands ...

https://www.conservativereview.com/a...r-clinton-ally

Quite interesting that a lowly IT guy immediately gets the Clinton fixers onboard.

Like for entertainment purposes, Anthony is a perfect fit

And just to be clear, I was referring to McCain and Graham as the two who have had colourful careers in Congress.

BTW these crimes from past figureheads are still up and running. It was a major feck up that Hillary (or a Bush type character) never made it to the WH. That's what this anti-Trump agenda is all about, the old guard have lost control after a 35 year run of controlling the WH that began with Reagan.
    Maybe that is so.
    But this Administration wont drain the swamp. If they could/did/really want to, they would soon fill it with equally fetid slime.
    Frying Pan > Fire springs to mind.
    I cannot cheer for either.

From what I've seen of him in his week in the job, he comes across as an odious piece of shit from the same rancid cesspool as the orange idiot.

The fact that people like this have influence over people's lives is pitiful.

god bless America.

Someone else has been pushed out now.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-40759132

Obviously spoke out of turn or failed to laugh at one of Don's jokes.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Lecter View Post
    Someone else has been pushed out now.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-40759132

Obviously spoke out of turn or failed to laugh at one of Don's jokes.
    It's like that TV programme where the man sacks people and says "you're sacked" because he doesn't like them. It's like that telly thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Lecter View Post
    From what I've seen of him in his week in the job, he comes across as an odious piece of shit from the same rancid cesspool as the orange idiot.

The fact that people like this have influence over people's lives is pitiful.

god bless America.
    Yes it's Wikipedia but the Mooch's page seems to show that he's a bit of a Libtard:

Political views

Support for Democrats
    Scaramucci supported the presidential campaigns of Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama. He gave $5,600 to Obama in 2008 and $4,600 to Clinton in 2007."[47] In 2008, Scaramucci also served as a fundraiser for President Barack Obama.[48] In September 2010, however, Scaramucci asked Obama at a CNBC Town Hall meeting when he was going to "stop whacking Wall Street like a piñata".[49]

Ahead of the 2016 election, Scaramucci wrote on twitter that he hoped Hillary Clinton would be the next president.[47]

Liberal positions
    Scaramucci has long been an advocate of liberal positions on social issues, having tweeted at various times that he has "always been for strong gun control laws", and that "Republicans should support gay marriage".[50]

Support for Republicans
    He served as the national finance co-chair for Mitt Romney’s 2012 presidential campaign.[47]

Criticism of Donald Trump
    In 2015 on a Fox News television appearance, Scaramucci called Trump a "hack politician" whose rhetoric is "anti-American and very, very divisive." He further warned Trump to "cut it out now" and "stop all this crazy rhetoric."[47] In December 2015, Scaramucci criticized Trump's call for a border wall between Mexico and the U.S.[47] He also criticized Trump for “making a fundamental mistake of trying to blame all of Islam and all Muslims for what is the ideology and the actions of a minority.”[47]
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anthony_Scaramucci