+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 28 of 367 FirstFirst ... 18192021222324252627282930313233343536373878128 ... LastLast

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    The Mooch is out already. Can't believe what the MSM is doing here.
    Priebus out, job done. Trump ain't no dummy

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I'm thinking thats maybe what occurred. too.

Either way, not sure it illustrates that Trumpnado isn't a dummy. And if so he looks pretty damn cowardly. A lot of his smarter aides - like 'em or not - also got burned in the Scarramucci Supernova - was that smart?

He could have just errrrr sacked Priebus?

Maybe he just couldn't think of a suitable line that would say it succinctly enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    Go get em Trey
    All the anti-Trump Hillary fanatics are in for a surprise. They are only scratching the surface here, just wait until the juicy stuff comes out. This contest was never going to last the full 15 rounds. Now that Trump is coming off the ropes I wonder if he will be able to quickly finish the job? Are the Democrats all punched out?

He has to remain presidential

The video below is off-topic but I think the denizens of the Politics forum will be impressed by its production values. Just take a peek at the first five minutes for a flavour of how realistic the scenario is.

Blog Entries

I hope you are right, but I am still waiting for the evidence one way or the other.
    Don't have doubts about what you already know, we have gone over this before, they will suck you in.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...russia-meeting

Wait for it : "Fake News! ... Oh well ok that did happen but , everything else is Fake News .."

He has to remain presidential

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. Pepper View Post
    https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...russia-meeting

Wait for it : "Fake News! ... Oh well ok that did happen but , everything else is Fake News .."
    Can see why he doesn't like leakers

Can see why he doesn't like leakers
    Mr Anony Mouse-Source strikes again. Are the MSM trying to divert attention away from the Awan/DWS/Rice/Comey/Lynch/Clinton story?

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    It would seem that, the DNC are very very close to being exposed regarding the sudden death/murder of Seth Rich and all that it entails, the Russian narrative to be blown a part, there now appears to be a witness that is prepared to openly state that, it was Seth Rich that who gave wiki leaks the info/emails etc. and that there are some very very nervous Democrats, interesting days ahead. maybe !!!!
    Things are starting to warm up, will the veil finally be lifted?
    How is this Seth Rich thing going? I heard some Fake News that there's a lawsuit alleging that Fox made up quotes about the investigation.

And Trumples was involved, Fake News of course.

How is this Seth Rich thing going? I heard some Fake News that there's a lawsuit alleging that Fox made up quotes about the investigation.

It's a huge cover-up that will come out in the wash, along with all the other DNC shenanigans.

Mr Anony Mouse-Source strikes again. Are the MSM trying to divert attention away from the Awan/DWS/Rice/Comey/Lynch/Clinton story?
    Did you mean MSM or MSN ?!

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politi...RmD?li=BBnb7Kz

Story supplied by by those arch MSM'ers the Washington Post ;)

There is plenty of MSM coverage of Wasseman Shultz and her open IT Trouble Ticket also.

I'm sure it will get reported on when it properly breaks.

It's a huge cover-up that will come out in the wash, along with all the other DNC shenanigans.
    I've said it before, they had better hurry up.
    Don is busy shooting himself in the foot, and will soon run out of toes and will likely SuperNova soon - taking up all the attention and all the momentum.
    It's almost imaginable that he is on their side..

If the DNC have done what they've been alleged to have done then let's hope justice is served quickly.

Considering all this evidence for a murder is in the public domain, things are progressing slowly...

A link to the Fake News being referred to here. It suggests that the Seth Rich story was approved by Trumple to divert attention away from the Russia links.

http://www.npr.org/2017/08/01/540783...ake-news-story

I've said it before, they had better hurry up.
    Don is busy shooting himself in the foot, and will soon run out of toes and will likely SuperNova soon - taking up all the attention and all the momentum.
    It's almost imaginable that he is on their side..
    The current DC machine is deeply entrenched, and they have been greasing the wheels of this particular brand of democracy for over 40 years. It's no simple task for a newbie to come along and change things around. The whole system was setup for Hillary to take over the reigns of power, and they have people in key positions at all levels.

A link to the Fake News being referred to here. It suggests that the Seth Rich story was approved by Trumple to divert attention away from the Russia links.

http://www.npr.org/2017/08/01/540783...ake-news-story
    Here is a recent tweet from that Wheeler Falla

rod wheeler @rodwheeler · 26 Jul
    Follow the arrest of Awan closely. Connect the dots to "other" cases. (hint, hint) Just the beginning. Stay tuned.

The current DC machine is deeply entrenched, and they have been greasing the wheels of this particular brand of democracy for over 40 years. It's no simple task for a newbie to come along and change things around. The whole system was setup for Hillary to take over the reigns of power, and they have people in key positions at all levels.
    Bit odd that Trump seems to focus on sacking people he appointed then

OK, I wouldn't be the one to argue against that likelihood.
    But I would eat my hat if Trumpelstiltskin and his collection of amateurs / ghouls will pull it off.

All the anti-Trump Hillary fanatics are in for a surprise. They are only scratching the surface here, just wait until the juicy stuff comes out. This contest was never going to last the full 15 rounds. Now that Trump is coming off the ropes I wonder if he will be able to quickly finish the job? Are the Democrats all punched out?
    I think he's bitten off a little too much, the extent of the alleged paedo network will have taken him by surprise, far too much at stake, taking him out with the Russia narrative is the best he can hope for now, the bullet awaits if the Russia onslaught is negotiated.

It really does not appear that 'Trump' is into fixing anything (which does need to be fixed!) for the sake of fixing it.
    What is in it for Trump anymore?
    'Drain the swamp' ? - I'd bet my left bollock that his earlier advisors (since fallen out with) pointed him in that direction as it was:
    a: a vote enhancer for him
    b: an item on their own agenda.

But it since seems that Donald just wants to be King Donald the Magnificent. And its gone a bit tits-up.
    Is he personally interested in Hilary and her alleged historic deeds now.?
    Was he ever?

It really does not appear that 'Trump' is into fixing anything (which does need to be fixed!) for the sake of fixing it.
    What is in it for Trump anymore?
    'Drain the swamp' ? - I'd bet my left bollock that his earlier advisors (since fallen out with) pointed him in that direction as it was:
    a: a vote enhancer for him
    b: an item on their own agenda.

But it since seems that Donald just wants to be King Donald the Magnificent. And its gone a bit tits-up.
    Is he personally interested in Hilary and her alleged historic deeds now.?
    Was he ever?
    The idea that Trump was ever interested in draining the swamp and tearing up the system that got him the fortune he wants to pass on to his beloved kids (or beloved daughter at least) is and always was laughable.