+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 29 of 291 FirstFirst ... 19202122232425262728293031323334353637383979129 ... LastLast

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    Personally I saw in that press conference a man appearing to condone the actions of people who supported a murderous dictator who the American army fought against.

When David Duke is showing his support for you then I'd say you're doing something very wrong.
    His use of language also hinted at agent provocateurs being present on both sides.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    His use of language also hinted at agent provocateurs being present on both sides.
    No need to hint about those who turned up with regalia, symbols and open racist hatred eh?
    What does the supposed alt left 'hate'?
    Nazis and Rednecks?
    Well - good on 'em.

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. Pepper View Post
    No need to hint about those who turned up with regalia, symbols and open racist hatred eh?
    Nazis and Rednecks?
    Well - good on 'em.
    There are too many variables in play at the moment, it needs more investigation. Are the Alt-Left Soros's hired guns? We've seen many examples of his handiwork recently in Libya, Syria, Ukraine, etc,. Also you have to identify the agent provocateurs, are they the ones who are dressing up, using regalia and symbols to stir up trouble? The people on the ground are the bit part players, who are the real power brokers? From recent communications it seems like Trump, DOJ and FBI are on the case.

And what about these fellas?

There are too many variables in play at the moment, it needs more investigation. Are the Alt-Left Soros's hired guns? We've seen many examples of his handiwork recently in Libya, Syria, Ukraine, etc,. Also you have to identify the agent provocateurs, are they the ones who are dressing up, using regalia and symbols to stir up trouble? The people on the ground are the bit part players, who are the real power brokers? From recent communications it seems like Trump, DOJ and FBI are on the case.

And what about these fellas?

You may well have some point or other within that.
    I think we all recognise what I mean by visible, regalia loaded right wing hate groups, and why they are a dangerous thing, especially in difficult times.

This 'Alt-left' seem to be more clandestine and self contained. If they exist in any number. It will be interesting to see who or what they represent.

But what we might well see is: decent people who become motivated to confront Nazi style groups becoming labeled as 'alt-left' or subversive, as opposed to reactive anti -Nazi protesters.

I'm quite happy to say that I support the notion of being 'anti-nazi'.
    Oh how laughably quaint of me no doubt... :rolleyes:

Anybody else here relatively confident of where they stand and happy to admit it?
    Seems to me that one or two must have an alternative view? Anyone?

Civil unrest may well part of the plan, by whoever is really in charge.
    Don appears to be stirring the pot. Again.
    Who is pulling the strings.

There may well have been.
    But only one of that side used a car and ploughed into someone killing them.

While we really do all need to acknowledge that agitation is clearly not solely a Right-wing attribute, it is worth pointing out that it is almost solely Right-wing Groups that turn up as sects, with uniform, regalia, symbols and an agenda of hatred.
    Likely to appeal to those of a weak and disturbed disposition, worryingly.
    What does the Alt-left even look like?
    How would an impressionable kid join them?
    But, yeah who are they?

As for the others - Nazis are still Nazis..

By definition having agent provocateurs on both sides points towards a staged event.

Quote Originally Posted by severncity View Post
    Wales-Bales, Mrs Steve R was coughing because you are not a lone voice on here. There's her, Organ, me and a few others on the "alternative side". I discovered Velikovsky, Icke and Cooper in the mid 1990s so I've been ploughing this furrow for half my life.

You are very well informed and I applaud your anti-Hillary stance but let's face it, no one knows where Trump is heading. His insistence on blaming both sides for violence was encouraging though, in the face of a full-on MSM "progessive" shill onslaught.
    Here it is the other way around. Corbyn got destroyed by the right wing media and its supporters for condemning all violence during the troubles as opposed to singling out one group.

The only thing I would say about the reaction to Charlottesville is that there are differing levels of violence and driving a car into a crowd to indiscriminately kill and maim (as is the accusation) is more extreme than other types. If I punch you in the arm and you shoot me in the forehead should the headline be 'violence on all sides'?

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
    Here it is the other way around. Corbyn got destroyed by the right wing media and its supporters for condemning all violence during the troubles as opposed to singling out one group.

The only thing I would say about the reaction to Charlottesville is that there are differing levels of violence and driving a car into a crowd to indiscriminately kill and maim (as is the accusation) is more extreme than other types. If I punch you in the arm and you shoot me in the forehead should the headline be 'violence on all sides'?
    Corbyn and Trump have a lot in common. While popular with the general public, the establishment don't want them anywhere near the ruling government.

Corbyn and Trump have a lot in common. While popular with the general public, the establishment don't want them anywhere near the ruling government.
    Doesn't trump have startlingly low approval ratings?

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Doesn't trump have startlingly low approval ratings?
    The fake ones or the real ones?

The fake ones or the real ones?
    Textbook.

Nazis and Rednecks?
    Well - good on 'em.
    Don't forget the rifles too. I mean why the duck would you turn up with a rifle??

This video of the march looks like it's from a movie or something. Doesn't seem real that it could happen nowadays.

https://twitter.com/shannonrwatts/st...11702132367360

This video of the march looks like it's from a movie or something. Doesn't seem real that it could happen nowadays.

Very movie like, it has high production values. Do you know who filmed and edited it? Also the blood & soil slogan is a reference to the Ukrainian far-right party (see the picture of their leader above with Sen. John McCain)

Very movie like, it has high production values. Do you know who filmed and edited it? Also the blood & soil slogan is a reference to the Ukrainian far-right party (see the picture of their leader above with Sen. John McCain)
    I think you will find that it predates the Ukranians by several decades. More old Nazi than neo!

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    I think you will find that it predates the Ukranians by several decades. More old Nazi than neo!
    Yes I know, but it was last used to good effect in the Ukraine. BTW what's McCain's angle in all of this? I know Victoria Nuland was involved in the Ukrainian government overthrow when she was the Assistant Secretary of State for European and Eurasian Affairs.

Yes I know, but it was last used to good effect in the Ukraine. BTW what's McCain's angle in all of this? I know Victoria Nuland was involved in the Ukrainian government overthrow when she was the Assistant Secretary of State for European and Eurasian Affairs.
    Whilst it is no doubt interesting to disappear down every rabbit hole and cul-de-sac you offer up as sport the focus of this thread is Trump. Yesterday, without the intervention of "MSM or fake news media" he spoke directly to the US people and the world in (in my view you might differ) a way that was morally repugnant. It followed direct examples of mysogyny and impressions of disabled people. Personally I don't care if he is in bed with the Russians. He is just a disgraceful human being who for some reason is in the most powerful post in the western democratic world.

The production values on that are very slick indeed, and it has been skilfully edited for maximum attraction to those who are weak enough to get taken up by it.
    So maybe there is an interesting angle - who is doing this, and/or for whom ?

I keep returning to the notion that 'somebody' wants the USA f*cked up - resorting to serious civil unrest, while it also has serious international concerns and dangers, and while loose cannon Trump is at the helm.
    Who? Well..

It's a heady cocktail of dangers.

The USA (/the West?) may be in trouble.

The production values on that are very slick indeed, and it has been skilfully edited for maximum attraction to those who are weak enough to get taken up by it.
    So maybe there is an interesting angle - who is doing this, and/or for whom ?

I keep returning to the notion that 'somebody' wants the USA f*cked up - resorting to serious civil unrest, while it also has serious international concerns and dangers, and while loose cannon Trump is at the helm.
    Who? Well..

It's a heady cocktail of dangers.

The USA (/the West?) may be in trouble.
    The USA, and by extension the European Union. One name keeps popping up in all of this, George Soros.

I
    Something is most definately up. Terry May refused to speak out against Trump today. I presume she is in the loop. I have a feeling that something is not quite right. I think Trump has surrounded himself with military top brass for a reason.
    She's clinging onto him as post brexit she'll be desperate for any friend.

She's clinging onto him as post brexit she'll be desperate for any friend.
    Either that, or she knows shit is about to go down

Bingo!

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump · 7h
    Kim Jong Un of North Korea made a very wise and well reasoned decision. The alternative would have been both catastrophic and unacceptable!

Bloody Murdoch / Fox meddling in global politics?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-40940931

Bannon is not my kind of guy, but he is a man with brains and a particular vision and Trump certainly owes him a lot of gratitude.

But WTF is Murdock doing telling a President what to do ?

"The anti-Bannon contingent includes Rupert Murdoch, the Fox News founder who's repeatedly lobbied the president, according to the New York Times, for the strategist to be sacked."

^^ NYTimes via BBC - Fake News, Fake News.