+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 30 of 367 FirstFirst ... 20212223242526272829303132333435363738394080130 ... LastLast

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Signs very grudgingly.

It seems like the answer is 'no'.
    Oki-doki, don't you think it's a bit worrying that Obama didn't have a clue what his entire team was up to?

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Oki-doki, don't you think it's a bit worrying that Obama didn't have a clue what his entire team was up to?
    Unlike your Uncle Donster who is riiight on top of it.

The whole thing has been an ever increasing debacle for years it seems.
    Now, very clearly, more than ever.

Family spokesman Brad Bauman said ... So who is Brad?
    The guy speaking on behalf of the family.

We're expected to believe that Trump knew nothing of his team's links with Russia, so what's the difference?

The guy speaking on behalf of the family.
    The DNC crisis management expert who was assigned to the family ... by the DNC

We're expected to believe that Trump knew nothing of his team's links with Russia, so what's the difference?
    One event is true while the other is made-up fake news

Quote Originally Posted by Baloo View Post
    So is he lying about the calls, or is someone on his team calling him pretending to be those people?

So is he lying about the calls, or is someone on his team calling him pretending to be those people?
    His Comms 'Team' maybe? - perhaps desperate to smooth his ruffled 'hair' and deperately try to stop him sending off another volley of lonely, loony unfathomable embarrassments at 3 o' clock in the morning.

One event is true while the other is made-up fake news
    You do concede that Trump and his inner circle of Unfortunates have been observed to - at least on occasion - blatantly make shit up dont you?
    For the purposes of this conversation let's not be bogged down over whether they have lied about serious shit or whether it is just idiotic grandstanding - simply whether they have, or do. Or dont.

OK Gluey - yes or no - .
    Do you beleive that Trump and his ever changing 'team' have been observed to have totally made up outrageous crap - on any ocasion?
    Yes. or No.

Try to use just one of those two requested respone words, and not 'Fake', 'MSM' , 'Hilary', 'Obama' 'Comey' 'CNN' - etc. We'll save them for an inevitable, different conversation.
    Yes or No.

It was the Guardian who were reporting it

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. Pepper View Post
    You do concede that Trump and his inner circle of Unfortunates have been observed to - at least on occasion - blatantly make shit up dont you?
    For the purposes of this conversation let's not be bogged down over whether they have lied about serious shit or whether it is just idiotic grandstanding - simply whether they have, or do. Or dont.

OK Gluey - yes or no - .
    Do you beleive that Trump and his ever changing 'team' have been observed to have totally made up outrageous crap - on any ocasion?
    Yes. or No.

Try to use just one of those two requested respone words, and not 'Fake', 'MSM' , 'Hilary', 'Obama' 'Comey' 'CNN' - etc. We'll save them for an inevitable, different conversation.
    Yes or No.
    Nice try I just follow the news as it happens

Nice try I just follow the news as it happens
    OK, you are reluctant. Fair enough.
    But why not reconsider? Its really quite simple.

Here - look.
    Do I think Trump and his team have blatantly made shit up?
    Yes. Yes I do.

I'm not so daft as to begin to imagine that they are the only ones, of course not.

While it is entirely your choice, it is curious to note that you cant bring yourself to answer that very simple, rather innocuous question based on everyday observation.
    I mean , you dont have so much of a problem calling almost every other player in the scene a liar

It was the Guardian who were reporting it
    I don't know what you think you're saying here, but these are TRUMPS OWN WORDS.

His Comms 'Team' maybe? - perhaps desperate to smooth his ruffled 'hair' and deperately try to stop him sending off another volley of lonely, loony unfathomable embarrassments at 3 o' clock in the morning.
    Would love to know what actually happens behind the doors.

Would love to know what actually happens behind the doors.
    I admit, my (possibly unfair.. ) imagination shows a lot of shouting, much stomping about and myriad faces in hands as soon as out of sight enough to do so.
    I picture this depiction as it if it might have beeen drawn by an averagely gifted 8 year old with blunt crayons.

I admit, my (possibly unfair.. ) imagination shows a lot of shouting, much stomping about and myriad faces in hands as soon as out of sight enough to do so.
    I picture this depiction as it if it might have beeen drawn by an averagely gifted 8 year old with blunt crayons.
    There are insider Twitter accounts that paint exactly that picture, but there's 0% chance of knowing if any are genuine.

OK, you are reluctant. Fair enough.
    But why not reconsider? Its really quite simple.

Here - look.
    Do I think Trump and his team have blatantly made shit up?
    Yes. Yes I do.

I'm not so daft as to begin to imagine that they are the only ones, of course not.

While it is entirely your choice, it is curious to note that you cant bring yourself to answer that very simple, rather innocuous question based on everyday observation.
    I mean , you dont have so much of a problem calling almost every other player in the scene a liar
    It's not worth the effort to comment on the inconsequential chit-chat attributed to a bunch of anonymous gossipers, which is then feverishly reported by the MSM on a daily basis. I prefer instead to focus on the serious issues where crime and corruption is taking place.

It's not worth the effort to comment on the inconsequential chit-chat attributed to a bunch of anonymous gossipers, which is then feverishly reported by the MSM on a daily basis. I prefer instead to focus on the serious issues where crime and corruption is taking place.
    Fecking hell

Fecking hell
    Even you know what the game is

Even you know what the game is
    You can't think that crime and corruption is 100% democrat and trump is sparkly clean. And if you do, you ain't a neutral observer

You can't think that crime and corruption is 100% democrat and trump is sparkly clean. And if you do, you ain't a neutral observer
    If Trump is guilty of anything they should catch him too

Sure.

Well I guess this is The Donald Trump thread.
    It was surely always about Trump and the craaaaazy happenings surrounding him specifically.

Perhaps it would be better to make an entirely separate one for the serious stuff W-B refers to. A place to give the serious stuff better focus. Joking aside - it really does become buried in 'here'.
    Cut out all the MSM 'nonsense' that infests this thread - all that MSM nonsense regards smart, truthful , greatest, unfairly treated, Media bullied Donald.

Sure.

Well I guess this is The Donald Trump thread.
    It was surely always about Trump and the craaaaazy happenings surrounding him specifically.

Perhaps it would be better to make an entirely separate one for the serious stuff W-B refers to. A place to give the serious stuff better focus. Joking aside - it really does become buried in 'here'.
    Cut out all the MSM 'nonsense' that infests this thread - all that MSM nonsense regards smart, truthful , greatest, unfairly treated, Media bullied Donald.
    #MAGA