+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 31 of 291 FirstFirst ... 21222324252627282930313233343536373839404181131 ... LastLast

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Lecter View Post
    Or maybe somebody who shares your viewpoint?

My favourite part was the bit where she spent most of the video telling us it racial division is a myth and everything is fine and dandy, then spent the last bit saying about how the system is designed to oppress black people.

Make your mind up ya daft bint - are you victims or not?
    That bit at the end about education and prisons in America treating blacks badly, she says we won't hear the media talk about that. But I've heard plenty about it...Don't know how, must have been implanted in my brain while I slept as apparently it wasn't newspapers, TV or tinternet.

Kin ell, the Donald still attracting the attention of CCMB!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    He's the star attraction and will always get an audience as long as the haters are gonna hate. He's a dream come true for the button pushers.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    He's the star attraction and will always get an audience as long as the haters are gonna hate. He's a dream come true for the button pushers.
    Yeah, we should all just leave him alone - as per your own example :D
    Why the Media, Poiticians, and citizens of the planet constantly talk about him I really cant imagine

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    In a thread called "The Donald Trump thread". Who would have thought it? Even when you strip away about 15 pages of distractionary conspiracy theory one sixth into the first term of his presidency he seems to create enough direct action or inaction to stimulate debate!

Rep. Rohrabacher Says Assange Could Be Pardoned For Info About DNC Leak Source

“He has information that will be of dramatic importance to the United States and the people of our country as well as to our government”

http://dailycaller.com/2017/08/17/ex...c-leak-source/

“He has information that will be of dramatic importance to the United States and the people of our country as well as to our government”

.. in exchange for .... ?

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. Pepper View Post
    .. in exchange for .... ?
    Dunno yet, I guess it's one of the three things Hannity mentioned in his tweet? I had the feeling something was up when Trump displayed a robust demeanor during his last press conference.

Dunno yet, I guess it's one of the three things Hannity mentioned in his tweet? I had the feeling something was up when Trump displayed a robust demeanor during his last press conference.
    Something certainly does seem to be 'up'.
    But nobody seems wholly sure exactly what.
    You've chucked a lot of phrases out. I guess one or two might stick ;)

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. Pepper View Post
    Something certainly does seem to be 'up'.
    But nobody seems wholly sure exactly what.
    You've chucked a lot of phrases out. I guess one or two might stick ;)
    It's all connected, so one thing will eventually lead to another. The only thing we don't know is the order in which everything will occur. I couldn't make it any clearer than that

Blog Entries

It's very interesting that the same people who spent the last year being outraged by the Russians are now going to spend the next year being outraged by what happened at a staged event. Halftime score MSM 2 Easily Triggered 0.

Of course he will get pardoned

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post

Don't you have to be charged and convicted of something first to get a pardon? What crime has he committed in the US?

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    Are you saying that Trump and Assange are both in it together regarding some grand conspiracy? I'm only just getting my head around the idea that Antifa may possibly be a bunch of Communists. Man, this is all so complicated

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Don't you have to be charged and convicted of something first to get a pardon? What crime has he committed in the US?
    Quite probably, they planned on charging him though so I assume they mean they wont bother now?
    http://edition.cnn.com/2017/04/20/po...ges/index.html

Good timing if that's the case, should save them some paperwork.

Are you saying that Trump and Assange are both in it together regarding some grand conspiracy? I'm only just getting my head around the idea that Antifa may possibly be a bunch of Communists. Man, this is all so complicated
    Like I said before, if you had something to leak would you go to wiki-leaks? well advertised in the mainstream media as the go to guy?

It's not complicated at all, every group are Communists

Fairplay to Gluey, always joining the dots!

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    I see you have taken over the Idiot No.2 role from lardy

It's 100% correct, and you've been fooled by CNN again. Man, they must love gullible people like you

It's 100% correct, and you've been fooled by CNN again. Man, they must love gullible people like you
    Just spell out what you think was 100% correct, there's a dear!

Heisenberg

It's not CNN so I can only assume that Gluey will allow it:

Rohrabacher confirms he offered Trump pardon to Assange for proof Russia didn't hack DNC email

https://news.yahoo.com/rohrabacher-c...131438007.html

(hint: It's an interview given by Rohrabacher to Yahoo News)

You come across as being a very tragic figure, as you trawl through old posts that comment on an ever changing news cycle with the sole purpose of trying to give yourself some credibility at the expense of others, but in reality you fail everytime making yourself look like a total dickhead in the process.

Wasserman Schultz' ex-IT aide indicted on 4 counts

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017...-4-counts.html

Wasserman Schultz' ex-IT aide indicted on 4 counts

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017...-4-counts.html
    Was this the "hacking" story you were referencing a while back? Where are we with any charges?

Was this the "hacking" story you were referencing a while back? Where are we with any charges?
    The key to the door has been unlocked, and from hereon in the whole house of cards could fall very quickly. Since they have the husband and the wife their stories could unravel fast. Wasserman Schultz is next in the firing line, and who knows where it will go from there. An indictment means they cannot flee the country and further investigations are currently ongoing. There is a lot of info on the internet laying out the potential crimes that they have commited. In fact, it is from these investigations by alternative media and private citizens that brought about these initial charges. The DNC and certain law enforcement agencies tried to bury the whole thing. It will also be interesting where this all of this fits in with the pending Assange revelations. Awan is known to have been associated with Seth Rich.

The fightback begins ... http://uk.businessinsider.com/assang...ruption-2017-8

The key to the door has been unlocked, and from hereon in the whole house of cards could fall very quickly. Since they have the husband and the wife their stories could unravel fast. Wasserman Schultz is next in the firing line, and who knows where it will go from there. An indictment means they cannot flee the country and further investigations are currently ongoing. There is a lot of info on the internet laying out the potential crimes that they have commited. In fact, it is from these investigations by alternative media and private citizens that brought about these initial charges. The DNC and certain law enforcement agencies tried to bury the whole thing. It will also be interesting where this all of this fits in with the pending Assange revelations. Awan is known to have been associated with Seth Rich.

The fightback begins ... http://uk.businessinsider.com/assang...ruption-2017-8
    You did read the Fox News report?

Attorney Christopher Gowen told Fox News that federal authorities have no evidence of misconduct by Awan relating to his IT duties.