+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 31 of 367 FirstFirst ... 21222324252627282930313233343536373839404181131 ... LastLast

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    If Trump is guilty of anything they should catch him too
    And they will

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    And they will
    Let's see who goes down first, the orange monster or the pizza munchers

Many Trumpites have given up on him after he signed that sanctions bill earlier today. His remaining supporters now comprise of rednecks and Evangelicals. To become a lame duck with the worst approval ratings ever for a sitting president after just six months is incredible. He bent over for Congress by not vetoing it and so became captured and exposed as having no integrity. Now that we know he's a eunuch who's rubber-stamped trade wars with Russia and Iran then bombing North Korea has become odds-on.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Many Trumpites have given up on him after he signed that sanctions bill earlier today. His remaining supporters now comprise of rednecks and Evangelicals. To become a lame duck with the worst approval ratings ever for a sitting president after just six months is incredible. He bent over for Congress by not vetoing it and so became captured and exposed as having no integrity. Now that we know he's a eunuch who's rubber-stamped trade wars with Russia and Iran then bombing North Korea has become odds-on.
    An interesting development, although he didn't have much choice as Congress has the numbers to override his veto.

Trump spokesman attacking the statue of liberty and siding with white nationalists.

https://thinkprogress.org/stephen-mi...t-f90c2ae0be48

War's coming, boys. Three months worth of grub and cash on hand would be a sensible precaution.

War's coming, boys. Three months worth of grub and cash on hand would be a sensible precaution.
    wolf

Will war come before cash is outlawed? Race to see which of organs predictions comes through first.

Not holding my breath, mind...

There's many huge clues to what's dead ahead for anyone who's prepared to look. The travel ban on Yanks visiting North Korea and Haley's many warnings re that situation are the biggest. And anyway, I think it's eminently sensible to have what was suggested at all times. I'll give it 90 days tops until WW3 begins in earnest.

Trump spokesman attacking the statue of liberty and siding with white nationalists.

https://thinkprogress.org/stephen-mi...t-f90c2ae0be48
    ThinkProgress?

ThinkProgress?
    The Miller thing is on YouTube and the tweets are on Twitter. Anything you think is misrepresented?

The Miller thing is on YouTube and the tweets are on Twitter. Anything you think is misrepresented?
    No, nothing is misrepresented, I just never had you down as being a left-wing radical

No, nothing is misrepresented, I just never had you down as being a left-wing radical
    Never heard of the site but it gives no opinion, only facts that are in the public domain. Hence why I posted it

Anything you would like to contribute about Miller's views?

Never heard of the site but it gives no opinion, only facts that are in the public domain. Hence why I posted it

Anything you would like to contribute about Miller's views?
    It looks like the sonnet was added later, so it's not entirely connected to the Statute of Liberty. A good example of left-wing propaganda and agenda setting? It seems tyical of the things George Soros and David Brock does.

It looks like the sonnet was added later, so it's not entirely connected to the Statute of Liberty. A good example of left-wing propaganda and agenda setting? It seems tyical of the things George Soros and David Brock does.
    'fair play's you have excelled yourself. Those words have clearly been part of the North American cultural cornerstone for a very, very long time. You are the one with a naked agenda.

That particular point is the one that set all the white nationalist alarm bells ringing. Interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. Pepper View Post
    'fair play's you have excelled yourself. Those words have clearly been part of the North American cultural cornerstone for a very, very long time. You are the one with a naked agenda.
    No agenda, just reporting the facts It was the left who brought up the question, and it looks like they knew what kind of response they would get, cue the blanked media coverage.

No agenda, just reporting the facts It was the left who brought up the question, and it looks like they knew what kind of response they would get, cue the blanked media coverage.
    Facts. I doubt any of us are foolhardy nought to really believe we are holding the 'facts' any longer.
    Do you ever wonder - having frequented ever more obscure watering holes over time - whether you may have developed a tolerance, if not a taste, for rather unsavoury flesh?

Facts. I doubt any of us are foolhardy nought to really believe we are holding the 'facts' any longer.
    Do you ever wonder - having frequented ever more obscure watering holes over time - whether you may have developed a tolerance, if not a taste, for rather unsavoury flesh?
    The real story is about immigrants having in-demand skills and knowledge of the local language, basically the same immigration requirements as every other country in the world. It was Acosta from CNN who skewed the conversation by pulling a typical left-wing Media Matters stunt, which the MSM lapped up.

The real story is about immigrants having in-demand skills and knowledge of the local language, basically the same immigration requirements as every other country in the world. It was Acosta from CNN who skewed the conversation by pulling a typical left-wing Media Matters stunt, which the MSM lapped up.
    It's your casual dismissal of a cultural cornerstone that I find intriguing - or alarming, but not surprising as it came from a trumpward direction.
    The White Supremacists and their Ilk getting boners over Twitter? - They seem to be feeling like their golden dawn is nearing with the present administration.
    The MSM really are ****ing everyone over aren't they? 'left ' right' and centre.

Talking about unsavoury flesh, it is the same people on the left who want to make pedophiliea acceptable.
    Q.E.D.

It's your casual dismissal of a cultural cornerstone that I find intriguing - or alarming, but not surprising as it came from a trumpward direction.
    The White Supremacists and their Ilk getting boners over Twitter? - They seem to be feeling like their golden dawn is nearing with the present administration.
    The MSM really are ****ing everyone over aren't they? 'left ' right' and centre.
    It's not my casual dismissal, it's a report of what was said at the press conference. I didn't even know the sonnet existed, but I do know how the left twist everything around to suit their agenda

It's not my casual dismissal, it's a report of what was said at the press conference. I didn't even know the sonnet existed, but I do know how the left twist everything around to suit their agenda
    Ok, so now you offer that you had not got a clue what it is you were actually talking about particularly, nor it's relevance to the historical precepts and tenets of the USA.
    But you still decide to dismiss it in favour of trotting out the same old 'lefty twisty MSM yadda yadda paedo pizza' stuff?
    Blimey, no wonder people get pissed off with your characters modus operandi around here!

Ok, so now you offer that you had not got a clue what it is you were actually talking about particularly, nor it's relevance to the historical precepts and tenets of the USA.
    But you still decide to dismiss it in favour of trotting out the same old 'lefty twisty MSM yadda yadda paedo pizza' stuff?
    Blimey, no wonder people get pissed off with your characters modus operandi around here!
    How is this story even connected to the US wanting immigrants with certain skill levels and a grasp of the local language? It is clearly a plot by the left to derail this strategy, while pushing their open borders agenda.

Blog Entries

Can someone put the lights on? it's getting a bit dark in here.