+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 32 of 367 FirstFirst ... 22232425262728293031323334353637383940414282132 ... LastLast

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. Pepper View Post
    Ok, so now you offer that you had not got a clue what it is you were actually talking about particularly, nor it's relevance to the historical precepts and tenets of the USA.
    But you still decide to dismiss it in favour of trotting out the same old'lefty twisty MSM yadda yadda paedo pizza' stuff?
    Blimey, no wonder people get pissed off with your characters modus operandi around here!
    It serves the purpose of identifying those who get their views straight off breitbart and infowars.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    It serves the purpose of identifying those who get their views straight off breitbart and infowars.
    It's why I love history

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    Can someone put the lights on? it's getting a bit dark in here.

Blog Entries

Nothing less creepy?

Exclusive: Grand jury subpoenas issued in relation to Russian lawyer, Trump Jr. meeting - sources -: http://www.reuters.com/article/us-us...-idUSKBN1AJ2V0

This is a serious development by all accounts as it allows investigators to trawl through the Trump clan's finances.

CNN's ecstatic, here's their headline stories: http://edition.cnn.com/

SPECIAL REPORT
    Investigators examining Trump's Russia ties are looking into possible financial crimes, sources tell CNN
    Wall Street Journal: Mueller impanels grand jury
    Reuters: Subpoenas issued over Trump Jr. meeting
    Senators push bill to protect Special Prosecutor Robert Mueller
    The many paths from Trump to Russia
    Here's what's at stake if Trump tries to fire Mueller

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Exclusive: Grand jury subpoenas issued in relation to Russian lawyer, Trump Jr. meeting - sources -: http://www.reuters.com/article/us-us...-idUSKBN1AJ2V0

This is a serious development by all accounts as it allows investigators to trawl through the Trump clan's finances.
    The clock is ticking ...

Never heard of the site but it gives no opinion, only facts that are in the public domain. Hence why I posted it

Anything you would like to contribute about Miller's views?
    ThinkProgress & Acosta are not looking so clever now after watching the whole video. Miller could have reigned it in a bit, but he was dealing with the idiot from CNN! Basically he is proposing a Canadian/Australian type system similar to the one that we will also introduce. I'm not sure why ThinkProgress suddenly veered off onto a racist tangent, but I suspect that was the plan all along and Acosta teed them up.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post

Trump's speech since this shows a man who knows he's in trouble. All he has left is trying to discredit the investigation (some will be stupid enough to fall for it) because the evidence is waiting to be found.

Dead man walking.

Trump's speech since this shows a man who knows he's in trouble. All he has left is trying to discredit the investigation (some will be stupid enough to fall for it) because the evidence is waiting to be found.

Dead man walking.
    Mueller has 16 of the best attorneys in the US at his disposal. If they can't make up a case, then there is something very wrong with the system

Local Milk People - save me and you will have covfefe. .

Oh dear .. what's unfolding here regarding Michael "he's a good guy" Flynn now ..
    https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...ica-disclosure

Oh dear .. what's unfolding here regarding Michael "he's a good guy" Flynn now ..
    https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...ica-disclosure
    20,000+ views, what a popular chap the Donald is, are you all hoping he takes out, and exposes, the alleged paedo network

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    20,000+ views, what a popular chap the Donald is, are you all hoping he takes out, and exposes, the alleged paedo network
    It seems like a majority on here would overlook a few discrepancies as long as Trump gets skewered

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    It seems like a majority on here would overlook a few discrepancies as long as Trump gets skewered
    seems like one on here would forgive coco anything

Quote Originally Posted by Packerman View Post
    seems like one on here would forgive coco anything
    If coco is guilty of anything I will be hoping that he faces the full consequences of his actions So far all I have seen is a witch-hunt led by the MSM to force him out of office, for reasons known only to themselves.

Anyway they have this one shot, so they had better make the most of it.

The point that the 'majority on here' seem to take is that, while a crusade might well be required, that Sir Trumpalot is not your knight in shining armour.
    He cant drain the swamp when what he appears to have got to fill it with is a lesser amount of his own mud , a rubbish and some fresh shit also.
    Like most of his other election pledges, I don't feel that he is now remotely interested in draining the swamp, other than getting some pesky flies off his back.
    His previous allies and aides might have been interested. he's apparently turned his back on them.

Meanwhile, Don has gone on a 17 day working Holiday, and the planet is teetering on the brink.

The point that the 'majority on here' seem to take is that, while a crusade might well be required, that Sir Trumpalot is not your knight in shining armour.
    He cant drain the swamp when what he appears to have got to fill it with is a lesser amount of his own mud , a rubbish and some fresh shit also.
    Like most of his other election pledges, I don't feel that he is now remotely interested in draining the swamp, other than getting some pesky flies off his back.
    His previous allies and aides might have been interested. he's apparently turned his back on them.
    I kind of share this view too, but I'm still waiting for some definite confirmation one way or the other.

The Alinskyites are still the far bigger problem though in my view.

Meanwhile, Don has gone on a 17 day working Holiday, and the planet is teetering on the brink.

have you done a poll ?

have you done a poll ?
    You don't need a poll, the MSM control the minds of the majority.

BTW does this strategy sound familiar?

Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it. Cut off the support network and isolate the target from sympathy. Go after people and not institutions; people hurt faster than institutions. (This is cruel, but very effective. Direct, personalized criticism and ridicule works.)

Saul Alinsky

have you done a poll ?
    Did you notice that the phrase was in inverted commas as I was referring to someone else's use of the expression? ;)

A poll really not necessary in this this instance. Empirical observation suffices.

Yeah the Alinsky quote sounds like trump with Mexicans, Muslims, transgenders in the military, etc etc

You don't need a poll, the MSM control the minds of the majority.

BTW does this strategy sound familiar?
    You'd have a point about MSM if we didn't have YouTube and Twitter so we can see his exact words. But gold star for following the party line.

You'd have a point about MSM if we didn't have YouTube and Twitter so we can see his exact words. But gold star for following the party line.
    YouTube and Twitter are in on it too

YouTube and Twitter are in on it too
    You talk a staggering amount of shit. It's breathtaking.