+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 34 of 367 FirstFirst ... 24252627282930313233343536373839404142434484134 ... LastLast

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by Packerman View Post
    on the fence, for ****s sake, do you really believe what you post
    It's always good to have an alternative theory. Didn't you make it to detective?

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    It's always good to have an alternative theory. Didn't you make it to detective?
    you claiming to be on the fence is laughable, cant you see that

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    It hasn't taken long for North Korea to react to Trump's outburst. Instead of folding, they have reportedly threatened to bomb Guam and its US military bases. I think I'll pop along to eBay to purchase some Potassium Iodide anti-radiation pills.

North Korea threatens to strike Guam following Trump ‘fire and fury’ comments - http://www.rawstory.com/2017/08/nort...fury-comments/
    There is speculation that Kim Jong Un was secretly educated in Switzerland under an assumed name, so maybe he is not the idiot that we think he is? Who knows what kind of connections he really has with the west, Saddam and Gardaffi weren't entirely what we though they were, and even Assad was cosy with the Americans at one point.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Again, he never, ever, tweets anything of consequence. It's why it's guaranteed he'll never type the name Seth Rich, or anything else not in the interests of those behind the curtain. He cannot get any legislation passed and cannot get anyone locked up.
    Regarding Seth Rich this just came out

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017...h-murder-case/

To be fair to Trump, he only tweets about things that are happening and out in the open, like this latest tweet

"Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump · 13h
    E-mails show that the AmazonWashingtonPost and the FailingNewYorkTimes were reluctant to cover the Clinton/Lynch secret meeting in plane."

I'm assuming he knows everything about what is going on behind the scenes, but keeps his powder dry on a lot of the stuff, preferring to wait until others have brought the news into the public domain. It's a wise strategy in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. Pepper View Post
    Meanwhile, Don has gone on a 17 day working Holiday, and the planet is teetering on the brink.
    Not quite a holiday, they are renovating the WH (or searching for bugs)

Regarding Seth Rich this just came out

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017...h-murder-case/

To be fair to Trump, he only tweets about things that are happening and out in the open, like this latest tweet

"Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump · 13h
    E-mails show that the AmazonWashingtonPost and the FailingNewYorkTimes were reluctant to cover the Clinton/Lynch secret meeting in plane."

I'm assuming he knows everything about what is going on behind the scenes, but keeps his powder dry on a lot of the stuff, preferring to wait until others have brought the news into the public domain. It's a wise strategy in my opinion.
    It's a theory.
    Another possibility is that he just overreacts to Cable News channels.

Not quite a holiday, they are renovating the WH (or searching for bugs)
    Sorry Uncle Don. Clearly Nuclear War is keeping you busy

It's a theory.
    Another possibility is that he just overreacts to Cable News channels.
    Most of the good stuff doesn't originate from the Cable News channels, they just pick up on it later. So in a way it may seem like they are the source of the info, but they are just pushing known information into the wider public domain, or legitimising "fake news" might be another way of looking at it

We do like to talk about raids in this thread, so let's not overlook the FBI raiding Trump campaign chief Paul Manafort's house a couple of weeks ago in connection with the Russia election fake news hoax MSM naughty boys thing that'll blow over in no time. Maybe they don't believe he'll voluntarily turn over all the documents to Mueller, as he promised with all his heart that he would.

FBI: Debbie Wasserman Schultz Pressured Congressional Bank to Give Illicit Loan to Imran Awan and Wife

http://truepundit.com/exclusive-fbi-...awan-and-wife/

It's impossible for us to know what's going on with North Korea and whether it's a big distraction or not. For Trump to publicly draw such a stark red line then for it to be breached immediately with a statement threatening Guam made on their state run TV is worrisome.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    We do like to talk about raids in this thread, so let's not overlook the FBI raiding Trump campaign chief Paul Manafort's house a couple of weeks ago in connection with the Russia election fake news hoax MSM naughty boys thing that'll blow over in no time. Maybe they don't believe he'll voluntarily turn over all the documents to Mueller, as he promised with all his heart that he would.
    And on the day of the raid, Trumple was going loopy ok Twitter.

https://twitter.com/DonnieCalabrese/...88737571250176

And on the day of the raid, Trumple was going loopy ok Twitter.

https://twitter.com/DonnieCalabrese/...88737571250176

Shouldn't laugh .. f*ck me that's 'The President of the USA' getting his message across. Right there. Direct to the people. Oh yeah.

On that day he does appear to have taken the stance of a man who thinks his time may well be up and is busy firing off as much of his 'agenda' , accusations and general distractionary sh*t as he can manage before getting thumb and brain cramp.

Now Obama's WH involved in Lynch/Clinton scandal

Shouldn't laugh .. f*ck me that's 'The President of the USA' getting his message across. Right there. Direct to the people. Oh yeah.

On that day he does appear to have taken the stance of a man who thinks his time may well be up and is busy firing off as much of his 'agenda' , accusations and general distractionary sh*t as he can manage before getting thumb and brain cramp.
    It's incredible. Sometimes you have to pinch yourself and think....This is the President acting like this.

While everything could be smoke & mirrors, there are hints that 'Don the all powerful' yet again went off-piste with his unexpectedly provocative wording toward North Korea. Leaving a desperate clean up job for his aides.

If he truly is risking global stability with this kind of behaviour, he's going to get himself .... whatever..pretty soon.

Frankly, I'm not really interested in what former presidents or former presidential candidates got up to any more, my concern is that the narcissist currently in charge looks and acts as if he's got a few screws loose.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Frankly, I'm not really interested in what former presidents or former presidential candidates got up to any more, my concern is that the narcissist currently in charge looks and acts as if he's got a few screws loose.
    The fact that it's the same person repeatedly posting these articles in a thread clearly labelled "The Donald Trump thread" is revealing.

The fact that it's the same person repeatedly posting these articles in a thread clearly labelled "The Donald Trump thread" is revealing.
    but he's a neutral observer, on the fence

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    It's highly relevant as these are the same people who are actively trying to bring down Trump, and a lot of his decisions are made with this in mind. He even got elected on a promise to "drain the swamp".

Quote Originally Posted by Packerman View Post
    but he's a neutral observer, on the fence

It's highly relevant as these are the same people who are actively trying to bring down Trump, and a lot of his decisions are made with this in mind. He even got elected on a promise to "drain the swamp".
    Hillary Clinton found God is highly relevant. Ok.

Enough distractions. Start another thread for that. This is Trump only from now on.

Hillary Clinton found God is highly relevant. Ok.

Enough distractions. Start another thread for that. This is Trump only from now on.
    How do you propose separating Clinton from Trump, Meuller, Comey, Lynch, Wasserman Schultz, Awan spy ring, FBI, CIA, State Department, pay for play foreign policy decisions, etc? I'm affraid it has to be dealt with whether you like it or not.

Murdoch’s Wall Street Journal Tries to Take Over Trump White House for McMaster, Globalists

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...er-globalists/

H.R. McMaster’s Former Firm Funded by Sharia-Ruled Bahrain — Up to 25% of Total Income

http://www.breitbart.com/jerusalem/2...ruled-bahrain/