+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 35 of 367 FirstFirst ... 25262728293031323334353637383940414243444585135 ... LastLast

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    It's highly relevant as these are the same people who are actively trying to bring down Trump, and a lot of his decisions are made with this in mind. He even got elected on a promise to "drain the swamp".
    Trump is doing a perfectly good job of bringing himself down without help from others and, no matter what the Fabian Society get up to, it pales into insignificance when, as the leader of one banana republic, he tells the leader of another, potentially very dangerous, one that they will "face fire and fury like the world has never seen", we move on from his usual childish rants on Twitter because the full implications for all of us of having this clown in power become clearer.

How do you propose separating Clinton from Trump, Meuller, Comey, Lynch, Wasserman Schultz, Awan spy ring, FBI, CIA, State Department, pay for play foreign policy decisions, etc? I'm affraid it has to be dealt with whether you like it or not.
    'Dealt with'

As you well know, all the nefarious antics of the Democrats could easily go in another thread but if you insist on using this one, then carry on. Just don't be surprised if it doesn't get replies because, to be honest, the way you present the evidence comes across a little like...

DGgIURBUQAAA54J.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Trump is doing a perfectly good job of bringing himself down without help from others and, no matter what the Fabian Society get up to, it pales into insignificance when, as the leader of one banana republic, he tells the leader of another, potentially very dangerous, one that they will "face fire and fury like the world has never seen", we move on from his usual childish rants on Twitter because the full implications for all of us of having this clown in power become clearer.
    It's not really about Trump. The Clinton enterprises are still up and running, and they have many helpers dotted throughout the political, media and legal system. If no action is taken, some new faces will be along in a few years time to take over the reigns. All this stuff goes back to the 80's, it's not specifically a Clinton thing. How do you think people like Blair and Savile got away with what they did? It's because nobody stopped them and held them to account.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    'Dealt with'

As you well know, all the nefarious antics of the Democrats could easily go in another thread but if you insist on using this one, then carry on. Just don't be surprised if it doesn't get replies because, to be honest, the way you present the evidence comes across a little like...
    I would hold judgement until after any legal processes have been completed if I were you, no matter what the outcomes may be, but you can be sure that whatever happens Trump will be in the thick of it. His first term in office will be dominated by these events.

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. Pepper View Post
    While everything could be smoke & mirrors, there are hints that 'Don the all powerful' yet again went off-piste with his unexpectedly provocative wording toward North Korea. Leaving a desperate clean up job for his aides.

If he truly is risking global stability with this kind of behaviour, he's going to get himself .... whatever..pretty soon.
    And North Korea have responded to his strange arms crossed challenge by publicly outlining a plan to attack the waters of Guam. The residents must be so pleased their President (that they're not allowed to vote for, mind you) is waggling his willy on their behalf.

And North Korea have responded to his strange arms crossed challenge by publicly outlining a plan to attack the waters of Guam. The residents must be so pleased their President (that they're not allowed to vote for, mind you) is waggling his willy on their behalf.
    NK is a puppet of China, nothing will happen without their say-so. Didn't Trump and Xi Jinping just spend some time bonding together in Florida?

Murdoch’s Wall Street Journal Tries to Take Over Trump White House for McMaster, Globalists

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...er-globalists/

H.R. McMaster’s Former Firm Funded by Sharia-Ruled Bahrain — Up to 25% of Total Income

http://www.breitbart.com/jerusalem/2...ruled-bahrain/
    Breitbart? Great source. Have you got any back copies of Pravda too you can share also?

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    Breitbart? Great source. Have you got any back copies of Pravda too you can share also?
    I looked in the Washington Post and New York Times first, but they didn't mention it, nor the Clinton/Lynch tarmac DOJ/FBI emails. Funny that.

Trump's out for a distraction again (whatever from?) as he's tweeting this:

"Can you believe that Mitch McConnell, who has screamed Repeal & Replace for 7 years, couldn't get it done. Must Repeal & Replace ObamaCare!"

Odd, I'm sure a few years ago he tweeted:

"Leadership: Whatever happens, you're responsible. If it doesn't happen, you're responsible."

NK is a puppet of China, nothing will happen without their say-so. Didn't Trump and Xi Jinping just spend some time bonding together in Florida?
    Yeah they ate chocolate cake together and Trump learned that North Korea's situation wasn't 'simple' and Trump bombed Syria and it was the most beautiful chocolate cake you've ever seen.

"Can you believe that Mitch McConnell, who has screamed Repeal & Replace for 7 years, couldn't get it done. Must Repeal & Replace ObamaCare!"

"Leadership: Whatever happens, you're responsible. If it doesn't happen, you're responsible."
    Exactly correct, and it's up to leadership to take decisive action.

Exactly correct, and it's up to leadership to take decisive action.
    Oh. Wonder how that may play out..

Great, great action. Greatest action by aaaany President evrrrrr in the history of the Wrrrrld.

Yee haw!! Way to go Presiden Truuuhmp, kick those Ko-reeens asses. Thas why we ding dang doodly vohted fer yeeeew. Go 'Mrrrrrica!

It's gonna be soooo greeeeat...

Oh. Wonder how that may play out..

Great, great action. Greatest action by aaaany President evrrrrr in the history of the Wrrrrld.

Yee haw!! Way to go Presiden Truuuhmp, kick those Ko-reeens asses. Thas why we ding dang doodly vohted fer yeeeew. Go 'Mrrrrrica!

It's gonna be soooo greeeeat...
    Steady on, he hasn't done anything yet, curb your enthusiasm

You're right, seven months and counting.

You're right, seven months and counting.
    Maybe he's waiting for the outcome of a specific fact pattern unlikely to arise in the future

He has used very naive and stupidly inflammatory language.
    Obviously it's part of a genius plan and most importantly will see Hilary locked up..

He has used very naive and stupidly inflammatory language.
    Obviously it's part of a genius plan and most importantly will see Hilary locked up..
    I can't see her getting locked up, AG Sessions is too soft.

I can't see her getting locked up, AG Sessions is too soft.
    Right, well thre we are then. Something for another day.
    Shall we concentrate on Trump in the Trump thread then, and his apparently now apocalyptic levels of narcism .
    Or, maybe is he still the dirty jobs guy, and he's just getting to work..?

Right, well thre we are then. Something for another day.
    Shall we concentrate on Trump in the Trump thread then, and his apparently now apocalyptic levels of narcism .
    Or, maybe is he still the dirty jobs guy, and he's just getting to work..?
    You tell me, you lot seem to be the experts around here

You tell me, you lot seem to be the experts around here
    Today's incredible irony is brought to you by Wales-Bales.

The question wasn't specifically aimed at to you, but to the thread.
    I'm sure that the situation with Donald will eventually become clear.

Whatever it turns out to be, do feel free to hop on it and claim that was what you knew all along.
    (That was aimed specifically at you!)

Today's incredible irony is brought to you by Wales-Bales.

The question wasn't specifically aimed at to you, but to the thread.
    I'm sure that the situation with Donald will eventually become clear.

Whatever it turns out to be, do feel free to hop on it and claim that was what you knew all along.
    (That was aimed specifically at you!)
    It's pretty clear what has been reported by various news sources as it's been mentioned in this thread. The difference of opinion is what we see as being true or false. At the end of of it all, some will come across as being well informed, while others will look like total idiots

So what chance Trump comes out of this NK episode with higher ratings amongst the US public? The right are already portraying him as being a strong leader, and blaming Bill Clinton and Obama for being too soft in their dealings with NK. It's a pity nobody leaked what was said when Don and Xi ate chocolate cake together.

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump · 1h
    Mitch, get back to work and put Repeal & Replace, Tax Reform & Cuts and a great Infrastructure Bill on my desk for signing. You can do it!

It's pretty clear what has been reported by various news sources as it's been mentioned in this thread. The difference of opinion is what we see as being true or false. At the end of of it all, some will come across as being well informed, while others will look like total idiots
    Who really cares about being seen as 'right or wrong' - in hindsight?!
    Do you?
    'well' informed. yeah whatever.

Any and all of this could still go in so many directions. It will be what it will be.
    It would be good to think it all concluded with 'the truth' and some good coming out of it.

Right now, personally I want to understand what is happening regards USA, Korea China, Russia et-al, - what might really be going on.
    Also - pertinent to this thread - why The President of the USA is apparently acting so naively. Note: 'apparently'.

Who really cares about being seen as 'right or wrong' - in hindsight?!
    Do you?
    'well' informed. yeah whatever.

Any and all of this could still go in so many directions. It will be what it will be.
    It would be good to think it all concluded with 'the truth' and some good coming out of it.
    It's all pretty simple as far as I can see. There are two conflicting versions of events, so using ones powers of observation and analytical skills, try to work out which version is more likely to be true. Unfortunately, I find myself on the opposite side of the hive mind which is quite interesting, but that's ok as it's only an intellectual excercise.