+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 37 of 291 FirstFirst ... 27282930313233343536373839404142434445464787137 ... LastLast

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I'm not an investigator, I just read news items that are already out there.
    Which news items say they are crooked as feck?

Lots of twitterbots calling out 'President' Obama for golfing during Katrina. Wonder who's behind all this?

DIaH6E6UQAAPUAH.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Lots of twitterbots calling out 'President' Obama for golfing during Katrina. Wonder who's behind all this?

DIaH6E6UQAAPUAH.jpg
    Pathetic isn't it.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Pathetic isn't it.
    Seems like it's not too difficult to set up a twitterbot.

http://steveloughran.blogspot.sg/201...t-is-duty.html

Not that I could make one, but easy enough for people who know the cyber and necessary hashtags.

Seems like it's not too difficult to set up a twitterbot.

http://steveloughran.blogspot.sg/201...t-is-duty.html

Not that I could make one, but easy enough for people who know the cyber and necessary hashtags.
    You should look into Media Matters and Correct The Record in order to get a balanced perspective.

You should look into Media Matters and Correct The Record in order to get a balanced perspective.
    Fark ..

Someone with an interesting grasp of history. What role does the Senator for Illinois have in the flood relief programme for Louisiana?

Donald J. Trump ✔ @realDonaldTrump
    The U.S. has been talking to North Korea, and paying them extortion money, for 25 years. Talking is not the answer!
    1:47 PM - Aug 30, 2017

So what is the answer? Tweeting?

The Awan case is taking on greater significance, it's turning out to be a battle between the corrupt state and the people.

The fix is in, but who will come out on top? Will this moment be a turning point in history, or confirmation that the boot on the face always wins? Whatever happens, we know that the MSM are complicit.

http://truepundit.com/fbi-fear-awan-...essional-dems/

Does the MSM include Fox News, The daily mail and the Telegraph?
    The ones you like 😉😃

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    The ones you like ����
    You probably already know that there are two factions.

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    The ones you like 😉😃
    All those media, at least, have the courage of their conviction to identify the journalist who has sourced the "revelation". Something the drivel written around a single quote from a single FBI "veteran" supported by a "federal source" is unable to provide.

Latest news from DC ... James Comey began drafting 'exoneration statement' before he interviewed Clinton and other witnesses about her private email server, senators say.

A new letter from Senators Chuck Grassley and Lindsey Graham reveal testimony from new witnesses suggesting that former FBI Director James Comey had already started drafting documentation exonerating Hillary Clinton long before interviewing key witnesses, including Hillary herself.

According to the letter, which is based on testimony from James Rybicki, Comey’s Chief of Staff, and Trisha Anderson, the Principal Deputy General Counsel of National Security and Cyberlaw, Comey began drafting a statement to announce the conclusion of the Hillary investigation in April or May 2016, well before he had interviewed up to 17 key witnesses.

Meanwhile, as if that weren't bad enough, the Comey statement was also drafted before immunity deals were struck with Cheryl Mills and Heather Samuelson who seemingly ran point, along with Platte River Networks, to destroy Hillary's emails after a Congressional subpoena had been issued mandating their preservation.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-0...itness-intervi

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/0...n-email-242213

http://thehill.com/homenews/senate/3...terviewing-her

An interesting development, considering it was the Comey leak to the New York Times that resulted in the appointment of special council Meuller to look into Trump and the Russian hacking.

Trump wants to donate $1m to the Harvey Relief Fund. A little less than the $5m he was going to pay up if someone proved Obama was born abroad but still. His heart is in the right place.

But he's not sure how to do it and needs the Fake News Media to help him.

https://www.deathandtaxesmag.com/343...s-suggestions/

Trump wants to donate $1m to the Harvey Relief Fund. A little less than the $5m he was going to pay up if someone proved Obama was born abroad but still. His heart is in the right place.

But he's not sure how to do it and needs the Fake News Media to help him.

https://www.deathandtaxesmag.com/343...s-suggestions/
    $1m more than the Clinton's/Obama

BTW how much have you donated?

$1m more than the Clinton's/Obama

BTW how much have you donated?
    It's like when someone at work asks me to sponsor them and I don't really want to but I say ok to save awkwardness and then pretend I don't know how to do it.

I've donated as much as president tramp

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump
    Wow, looks like James Comey exonerated Hillary Clinton long before the investigation was over...and so much more. A rigged system!
    12:56 pm · 1 Sep 2017

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump
    Wow, looks like James Comey exonerated Hillary Clinton long before the investigation was over...and so much more. A rigged system!
    12:56 pm · 1 Sep 2017

He's saying Comey was too easy on her? Back in may when he was fired, one of the various reasons given by Trump and Rosenstein was Comey was too hard on her.

You fall for his contradictions every time...

He's saying Comey was too easy on her? Back in may when he was fired, one of the various reasons given by Trump and Rosenstein was Comey was too hard on her.

You fall for his contradictions every time...
    No, he is saying "Wow, looks like James Comey exonerated Hillary Clinton long before the investigation was over...and so much more. A rigged system!".

Learn to read fella, he is talking about Comey, not Hillary! This is very relevant to the Meuller investigation, it means it shouldn't be taking place. I'm predicting that a special council is going to be investigating Comey and Meuller!

No, he is saying "Wow, looks like James Comey exonerated Hillary Clinton long before the investigation was over...and so much more. A rigged system!".

Learn to read fella, he is talking about Comey, not Hillary! This is very relevant to the Meuller investigation, it means it shouldn't be taking place. I'm predicting that a special council is going to be investigating Comey and Meuller!
    Err yeah, that's why I put all my hims and hers in the right place

It is becoming increasinly obvious that these staggering levels of corruption go right to the very highest levels. It's my hunch that they want to get rid of Trump because he is onto them. I also have a feeling that some in his own party will get dragged into this too, Ryan, McConnell, McCain, etc. Trump needs to take the whole lot of them down, no matter how painful it may be. The question is will Trump succeed where JFK failed?

This is pretty surprising. It turns out that trumple has a history of promising donations but never following through.

http://www.newsweek.com/trump-hurric...-no-way-658367