+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 38 of 291 FirstFirst ... 28293031323334353637383940414243444546474888138 ... LastLast

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    This is pretty surprising. It turns out that trumple has a history of promising donations but never following through.

http://www.newsweek.com/trump-hurric...-no-way-658367
    It's about time they started doing some real reporting

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    It's about time they started doing some real reporting
    'Billionaire chucking money at something in attempt to boost flagging popularity' impresses you that easily does it?!

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. Pepper View Post
    'Billionaire chucking money at something in attempt to boost flagging popularity' impresses you that easily does it?!
    It's probably better for the people who have lost everything that they chuck money at it, compared to not chucking money at it. Which would you prefer if everything you owned got washed away, money or no money?

I'm still on the fence about the guy... (TM)

I'm saying that clearly division exists, and is a drain on resource, and a barrier to decisive action.
    And Trump presides over it. What of it he caused or not, is not immediately relevant to the Texas situation.
    Texans wont want a fascinating political intrigue debate - they will want decisive action.

I hope Texas gets the aid and focus that that it requires, despite all of the mess evident within in the USA machine
    And same goes all of the other real-world concerns that USA has on it's plate.

I'm still on the fence about the guy... (TM)
    Of course I am still on the fence, my analysis is based on reported information, the same information that we all have access to. I think you are wrong to call me biased just because we process information differently, and my predicted outcome differs from yours. This is purely an intellectual exercise that will reach a conclusion over time.

Wales Bales,

A couple of things.....

First and foremost as you're well aware Donald Trump is the president not Hilary Clinton. As far as I can see she is not beholden to attend Texas ss she is not in charge of the country. This point is as ridulous as asking what Gordon brown was doing during the 2011 London riots.

Isn't it about time you dropped the neutral observer line about Trump? You're quite clearly an out and our supporter as you defend all criticism of him and use articles from media sources ie Breitbart and Fox News that Trump refers to.

You frequently regurgitate the opinions of Sean Hannity who is an unashamedly supporter of Trump, from Seth Rich, wikileaks and the Obama birth certificate story. The difference is Hannity doesn't claim to be neutral.

It's a free world, I admit I'd have voted Clinton rather then Trumo ( although I'd have preferred Saunders )but realise she's yesterday's woman ( although I dare say you're going to link some alt right link to disagree with me).

At least have the bollocks of your convictions and admit you're a fan of the Trunp.

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    Wales Bales,

A couple of things.....

First and foremost as you're well aware Donald Trump is the president not Hilary Clinton. As far as I can see she is not beholden to attend Texas ss she is not in charge of the country. This point is as ridulous as asking what Gordon brown was doing during the 2011 London riots.

Isn't it about time you dropped the neutral observer line about Trump? You're quite clearly an out and our supporter as you defend all criticism of him and use articles from media sources ie Breitbart and Fox News that Trump refers to.

You frequently regurgitate the opinions of Sean Hannity who is an unashamedly supporter of Trump, from Seth Rich, wikileaks and the Obama birth certificate story. The difference is Hannity doesn't claim to be neutral.

It's a free world, I admit I'd have voted Clinton rather then Trumo ( although I'd have preferred Saunders )but realise she's yesterday's woman ( although I dare say you're going to link some alt right link to disagree with me).

At least have the bollocks of your convictions and admit you're a fan of the Trunp.
    I don't have to admit anything, my neutrality will be proven over time. We are all looking at the same information, it just turns out that my analysis is different to yours. I don't even have to like Trump to consider potential outcomes, the truth is what it is.

I don't have to admit anything, my neutrality will be proven over time. We are all looking at the same information, it just turns out that my analysis is different to yours. I don't even have to like Trump to consider potential outcomes, the truth is what it is.
    just for you mate

Quote Originally Posted by Packerman View Post
    just for you mate
    Great album, same era as Rumours, but I think you are mistaken to equate truth with love. Your logic would soon get rather messy if you had to love everything that was true.

media sources Breitbart and Fox News
    I would gladly quote CNN, Washington Post and New York Times if they reported accurately on a topic.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post

My name is Paul Evans and I'm biased when it comes to Trump. There you are, I said it and I feel so much better for having done so. We may be from opposite sides of the spectrum when it comes to the Donald, but you really should do the same because, despite your constant denials that you have a problem, it's all too obvious to others that you do. Acknowledging it would be a big first step towards regaining the life you had before.

Not even Donald Trump promotes himself in such a positive matter like Wales Bales does for him 😂

Not even Donald Trump promotes himself in such a positive matter like Wales Bales does for him ��
    I'm not promoting anybody. I predicted the Russian hacking story would be nothing more than a fairytale, and I also have an inkling the DNC/RINO crowd are going to have a lot of questions to answer. It's just a matter of being patient and let's see what happens next.

I have an inkling that we will still be 'patiently waiting to see what happens next' at the time Don leaves office.
    If he genuinely meant to 'do good' then I think he's taken on too established an establishment. Sadly.

I also have an inkling that 'draining the swamp' for the pure sake of draining it was never the highest of priorities for Donald himself, other than to attempt to create his own comfortable surroundings so that he could be 'Trump the Greatest' for as long as he pleased.
    I also wonder whether those with a genuine interest in upsetting the apple cart have since departed.

I have an inkling that we will still be 'patiently waiting to see what happens next' at the time Don leaves office.
    If he genuinely meant to 'do good' then I think he's taken on too established an establishment. Sadly.

I also have an inkling that 'draining the swamp' for the pure sake of draining it was never the highest of priorities for Donald himself, other than to attempt to create his own comfortable surroundings so that he could be 'Trump the Greatest' for as long as he pleased.
    I also wonder whether those with a genuine interest in upsetting the apple cart have since departed.
    It's still too difficult to call, but at least you have some idea of what might be going on but it could also be that nothing is going on

North Korea's nuclear tests are coming along at a fair old lick. We need Trump to get tweeting, maybe come up with another 'fire and fury' soundbite.

Big week for Don!

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump
    Big week coming up!
    7:49 pm - 4 Sep 2017

Big week for Don!

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump
    Big week coming up!
    7:49 pm - 4 Sep 2017
    The great statesman that is Donald Trump, confronted with seeing through a campaign commitment to deal with DACA kids (but presumably not the regular television images of kids who know no home other than the USA being deported to far flung lands they have never seen) dumps the announcement off on his favourite punchbag Jeff Sessions and the consequences of his action onto Congress to deal with. Big week indeed!

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    The great statesman that is Donald Trump, confronted with seeing through a campaign commitment to deal with DACA kids (but presumably not the regular television images of kids who know no home other than the USA being deported to far flung lands they have never seen) dumps the announcement off on his favourite punchbag Jeff Sessions and the consequences of his action onto Congress to deal with. Big week indeed!
    He had no choice, Obama acted beyond his remit and individual states were going to sue the government and get them removed immediately. What Trump did is heroic, he has given Congress the chance to come up with new laws. This is a far better situation for those affected by DACA!

He had no choice, Obama acted beyond his remit and individual states were going to sue the government and get them removed immediately. What Trump did is heroic, he has given Congress the chance to come up with new laws. This is a far better situation for those affected by DACA!
    You and I must have a different picture of what a hero looks like. This was a Trump campaign pledge (another one of those easy ones) that when confronted with its consequences he offloaded onto others.

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    You and I must have a different picture of what a hero looks like. This was a Trump campaign pledge (another one of those easy ones) that when confronted with its consequences he offloaded onto others.
    Would you prefer that Texas and other states sue the government and these people get deported imeddiately?

Trump has done the right thing here. Just as with Obama, he has no real power to pass these kinds of laws via executive privalige as they can easily be challenged in court and overturned (remember the immigration fiasco). The best option is to have proper laws made through congress, which is what is going to happen.

BTW during the Clinton email investigation (that thing that won't go away), Comey was offered the missing 30,000 emails from the NSA and he turned them down!

"..one thing we know for certain, the MSM.. yadda, yadda".

'We'?
    MSM = all of 'em? each and every one of them?

Fair play W-B, you have some stamina. ;)