+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 41 of 291 FirstFirst ... 31323334353637383940414243444546474849505191141 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,025 of 9155

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    There's obviously an ironic twist to your message that I should point out. If mine in your opinion was a regurgitation of a fault finding excercise then yours can be construed as a blatant piece of pro trump propaganda.

Personally I don't think it's healthy that the president of the USA should be using phrases like totally destroy in front of the UN. It makes him sound a prick and its not very reassuring to the poor punters in South Korea is it?
    It's the only language they understand, they wrote the book on destroying countries.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Having listened to his UN remarks then there's no doubt that Donny is a neocon down to his toenails. I think we should all be bricking it with him being an eager patsy for the maniacal globalists.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    It's the only language they understand, they wrote the book on destroying countries.

Yeah, I mean nothing happened in world history before it's creation in 1945 🤔🤔😃

Blog Entries

Yeah, I mean nothing happened in world history before it's creation in 1945 樂樂
    That's not what I said is it?

If you're interested..
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=58LcEquiDPw&t=4s

[QUOTE=Mrs Steve R;4785459]That's not what I said is it?

If you're interested..
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=58LcEquiDPw&t=4s[/QUOT

In fairness you didn't and I was a bit sarcastic in my reply, my bad 👍

Not sure about that link though. The proponents of it thtink anyone who isn't Ronald Regan is a communist 😃

In my opinion the UN isnt perfect but on the balance of probabilities we've managed as a race not to blow each other to shit and non existence since 1945 so I'll attribute that to at least there's a forum to chat and they're infinitely more successful then the League of Nations anyway.

In my opinion the UN isnt perfect but on the balance of probabilities we've managed as a race not to blow each other to shit and non existence since 1945 so I'll attribute that to at least there's a forum to chat and they're infinitely more successful then the League of Nations anyway.
    Why is this so? Could the UN be a Globalist organisation? Beware of the wolf in sheep's clothing

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Why is this so? Could the UN be a Globalist organisation? Beware of the wolf in sheep's clothing
    What gave you the impression that something called the United Nations had global objectives?

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    What gave you the impression that something called the United Nations had global objectives?
    It's only a hunch

I want to defend NK but it is impossible.

From what I have seen online the only people I see that defend them wholeheartedly are russian's and the irish. Go on RT comment sections and it is like the unofficial kim jong un fan club.

Iran on the other hand, I think world opinion is very much on their side.

Quote Originally Posted by LordKenwyne View Post
    Two wrongs don't make a right yes.

But diplomacy clearly is a waste of time with North Korea. Or is it?.

Firing over Japan is unacceptable though.

North Korea "talk like that" all the time as well. Trump brings in equally terrible rhetoric and Kim is talking as if they're the victim.

Total agreement over firing over Japan. That's stupidly provocative.

I think Trump missed an opportunity when reasonable language at the UN could have constructed a stronger world wide of coalition of opinion against NK.

As for Iran totally unnecessary course of action by Trump.

Latest on Seth Rich ... what could it be?

https://twitter.com/RobHerring/statu...71635326369797
    No longer offering $200K for info. into #SethRich murder. Instead, we will be hiring private investigators.
    18 Sept 2017

https://twitter.com/RobHerring/statu...09456472825857
    On Oct. 10th @OANN will make @POTUS a very happy man. On Oct. 10th, watch.
    22 Sept 2017

Latest on Seth Rich ... what could it be?

https://twitter.com/RobHerring/statu...71635326369797
    No longer offering $200K for info. into #SethRich murder. Instead, we will be hiring private investigators.
    18 Sept 2017

https://twitter.com/RobHerring/statu...09456472825857
    On Oct. 10th @OANN will make @POTUS a very happy man. On Oct. 10th, watch.
    22 Sept 2017
    On the first part am I right to surmise this guy offered 200k for info on Seth Rich's murder, got not a sniff so to cover this failure announces that he is bringing Jim Rockford out of retirement?

On the second bit, is this the great antidote to MSM? A bunch of arse licking sycophants frantically waving for attention whilst Donald munches his maple syrup pancakes watching Fox and Friends.?

On the first part am I right to surmise this guy offered 200k for info on Seth Rich's murder, got not a sniff so to cover this failure announces that he is bringing Jim Rockford out of retirement?

On the second bit, is this the great antidote to MSM? A bunch of arse licking sycophants frantically waving for attention whilst Donald munches his maple syrup pancakes watching Fox and Friends.?
    I've no idea, the Seth Rich story has always been a bit of a mystery, as has the Russian hacking narrative.

Hillary's new book flogging video

Trump has sent quite a few tweets about NFL players kneeling during the anthem. It's been a stern talking to and I expect that's the last we'll be seeing of these antics.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Trump has sent quite a few tweets about NFL players kneeling during the anthem. It's been a stern talking to and I expect that's the last we'll be seeing of these antics.
    Typical lefties

Don has been Twittering again today. Remarks like those found below are becoming less newsworthy as his credibility as a statesman disappeared months ago.

Donald J. Trump ✔ @realDonaldTrump

Just heard Foreign Minister of North Korea speak at U.N. If he echoes thoughts of Little Rocket Man, they won't be around much longer!
    4:08 AM - Sep 24, 2017

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Don has been Twittering again today. Remarks like those found below are becoming less newsworthy as his credibility as a statesman disappeared months ago.

Donald J. Trump ✔ @realDonaldTrump

Just heard Foreign Minister of North Korea speak at U.N. If he echoes thoughts of Little Rocket Man, they won't be around much longer!
    4:08 AM - Sep 24, 2017

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post

Would we still be getting our poppies back without Trump? He's seems to be putting the breaks on the Looney Left.

Would we still be getting our poppies back without Trump? He's seems to be putting the breaks on the Looney Left.
    Interesting tangential thought. He probably misread something on Fox News about Antifa and ramped up the anti-FIFA rhetoric instead!

Interesting tangential thought. He probably misread something on Fox News about Antifa and ramped up the anti-FIFA rhetoric instead!
    The anti-poppy thing originated from the left, as did identity politics, etc. Antifa are just the thugs who enforce this madness.

The anti-poppy thing originated from the left, as did identity politics, etc. Antifa are just the thugs who enforce this madness.
    Do you think people should be publicly shamed for not wearing a poppy?

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
    Do you think people should be publicly shamed for not wearing a poppy?
    No, but it's not about that, it's about stopping everybody from wearing one, including those who want to wear one.

The left aren't the only ones who are looney re his latest statements.