+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 41 of 367 FirstFirst ... 31323334353637383940414243444546474849505191141 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,025 of 9155

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. Pepper View Post
    Well, that's pretty much all anyone drags on the the table, and that includes all of us. You too.
    I though it was a discussion forum? I've always said we need to wait for things to be proved one way or the other. There are the MSM version of events, and also the alternative media view of everything. Who will come out on top? Watch this space, but I did correctly state many months ago that the Russian hacking story would be a nothingburger

Replace the word 'lardy' with any other person who has an opinion to voice - including yourself.
    Some might say - particularly yourself.
    So far I haven't said anything that's been shown to be incorrect. If I am wrong about something I will own up to it. Things are still finely balanced, but there will be winners and losers in this Trumpathon.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I though it was a discussion forum? I've always said we need to wait for things to be proved one way or the other. There are the MSM version of events, and also the alternative media view of everything. Who will come out on top? Watch this space, but I did correctly state many months ago that the Russian hacking story would be a nothingburger
    I think we all get that this is a discussion forum, but ta .. :D

Some of your points are interesting and some will be true and tested, but you really do give the impression that you believe yourself to be the sole keeper of the light. And everybody else is a bit dopey.
    And as observed before, clearly it is very, very important to you to be 'right'. As for your statement above- yeah right! - If you are wrong about something you will wriggle and bluster like you always do!

Justice demands 1.3M IP addresses related to Trump resistance site

http://thehill.com/policy/cybersecur...-trump-website

I think we all get that this is a discussion forum, but ta .. :D

Some of your points are interesting and some will be true and tested, but you really do give the impression that you believe yourself to be the sole keeper of the light. And everybody else is a bit dopey.
    And as observed before, clearly it is very, very important to you to be 'right'. As for your statement above- yeah right! - If you are wrong about something you will wriggle and bluster like you always do!
    I don't profess to be the sole keeper of light, it's just that I am a lone voice on here, so it may come across that way with everybody constantly snapping at my heels Don't worry, I don't take any of it seriously. I just wish Corbyn would pull his socks up and sort out our lot over here

Blog Entries

I don't profess to be the sole keeper of light, it's just that I am a lone voice on here, so it may come across that way with everybody constantly snapping at my heels Don't worry, I don't take any of it seriously. I just wish Corbyn would pull his socks up and sort out our lot over here
    Cough cough

So far I haven't said anything that's been shown to be incorrect. If I am wrong about something I will own up to it. Things are still finely balanced, but there will be winners and losers in this Trumpathon.
    any news on the Chinese aircraft carrier

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    Cough cough
    Yeah, I don't understand it either, everybody just quotes the MSM word for word. Where is the fun in that?

Blog Entries

Yeah, I don't understand it either, everybody just quotes the MSM word for word. Where is the fun in that?
    What?

Quote Originally Posted by Packerman View Post
    any news on the Chinese aircraft carrier
    On that occasion I was directly quoting a report from an Israeli news channel.

On that occasion I was directly quoting an Israeli news channel.
    always the victim ,its never your fault

Breaking BBC news ... customer fails to tip waitress, Trump is evil

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-trending-40898638

Cough cough
    Look at the stuff he's been posting lately. You don't want to associate yourself with that, Mrs R.

Breaking BBC news ... customer fails to tip waitress, Trump is evil

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-trending-40898638
    Why have you posted that in the Trump thread? He's not mentioned at all.

What is actually news with Trump is that he's disowned the written statement that he grudgingly read out denouncing the Nazis and spoken his mind.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    What is actually news with Trump is that he's disowned the written statement that he grudgingly read out denouncing the Nazis and spoken his mind.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Surprised his own aides by doing so apparently.
    I take back my grudging applause for his earlier comments.

^^^
    I got about 5 minutes into Donald's 'cutting corners is great - because it might help me deliver my bulshit election pledges' speech, - around the mark where the manchild described his 'great' meeting as also a "real/fake meeting". Grow up...
    As he may well have changed his mind on all of this by Thursday, I didn't waste a further 15 mins. I might later.

^^^
    I got about 5 minutes into Donald's 'cutting corners is great - because it might help me deliver my bulshit election pledges' speech, - around the mark where the manchild described his 'great' meeting as also a "real/fake meeting". Grow up...
    As he may well have changed his mind on all of this by Thursday, I didn't waste a further 15 mins. I might later.
    The last 15 minutes were the best!

Cough cough
    Wales-Bales, Mrs Steve R was coughing because you are not a lone voice on here. There's her, Organ, me and a few others on the "alternative side". I discovered Velikovsky, Icke and Cooper in the mid 1990s so I've been ploughing this furrow for half my life.

You are very well informed and I applaud your anti-Hillary stance but let's face it, no one knows where Trump is heading. His insistence on blaming both sides for violence was encouraging though, in the face of a full-on MSM "progessive" shill onslaught.

Quote Originally Posted by severncity View Post
    Wales-Bales, Mrs Steve R was coughing because you are not a lone voice on here. There's her, Organ, me and a few others on the "alternative side". I discovered Velikovsky, Icke and Cooper in the mid 1990s so I've been ploughing this furrow for half my life.

You are very well informed and I applaud your anti-Hillary stance but let's face it, no one knows where Trump is heading. His insistence on blaming both sides for violence was encouraging though, in the face of a full-on MSM "progessive" shill onslaught.
    I've said many times that I am still on the fence regarding Trump, and I've yet to see anything definative happening to sway me one way or the other. However, I do think he has a carefully laid out gameplan, but it could go either way. I've noticed he is pretty cunning, he lets other people say or do things, before endorsing or criticising them after the fact. Yesterday's press conference was interesting, I think he has a lot more information than we or the press have. When he is at his most combative he usually wins.

Personally I saw in that press conference a man appearing to condone the actions of people who supported a murderous dictator who the American army fought against.

When David Duke is showing his support for you then I'd say you're doing something very wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    Personally I saw in that press conference a man appearing to condone the actions of people who supported a murderous dictator who the American army fought against.

When David Duke is showing his support for you then I'd say you're doing something very wrong.
    His use of language also hinted at agent provocateurs being present on both sides.

Civil unrest may well part of the plan, by whoever is really in charge.
    Don appears to be stirring the pot. Again.
    Who is pulling the strings.

His use of language also hinted at agent provocateurs being present on both sides.
    There may well have been.
    But only one of that side used a car and ploughed into someone killing them.