+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 42 of 367 FirstFirst ... 32333435363738394041424344454647484950515292142 ... LastLast
Results 1,026 to 1,050 of 9155

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by severncity View Post
    Wales-Bales, Mrs Steve R was coughing because you are not a lone voice on here. There's her, Organ, me and a few others on the "alternative side". I discovered Velikovsky, Icke and Cooper in the mid 1990s so I've been ploughing this furrow for half my life.

You are very well informed and I applaud your anti-Hillary stance but let's face it, no one knows where Trump is heading. His insistence on blaming both sides for violence was encouraging though, in the face of a full-on MSM "progessive" shill onslaught.
    Here it is the other way around. Corbyn got destroyed by the right wing media and its supporters for condemning all violence during the troubles as opposed to singling out one group.

The only thing I would say about the reaction to Charlottesville is that there are differing levels of violence and driving a car into a crowd to indiscriminately kill and maim (as is the accusation) is more extreme than other types. If I punch you in the arm and you shoot me in the forehead should the headline be 'violence on all sides'?

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    There may well have been.
    But only one of that side used a car and ploughed into someone killing them.
    While we really do all need to acknowledge that agitation is clearly not solely a Right-wing attribute, it is worth pointing out that it is almost solely Right-wing Groups that turn up as sects, with uniform, regalia, symbols and an agenda of hatred.
    Likely to appeal to those of a weak and disturbed disposition, worryingly.
    What does the Alt-left even look like?
    How would an impressionable kid join them?
    But, yeah who are they?

As for the others - Nazis are still Nazis..

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    There may well have been.
    But only one of that side used a car and ploughed into someone killing them.
    By definition having agent provocateurs on both sides points towards a staged event.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
    Here it is the other way around. Corbyn got destroyed by the right wing media and its supporters for condemning all violence during the troubles as opposed to singling out one group.

The only thing I would say about the reaction to Charlottesville is that there are differing levels of violence and driving a car into a crowd to indiscriminately kill and maim (as is the accusation) is more extreme than other types. If I punch you in the arm and you shoot me in the forehead should the headline be 'violence on all sides'?
    Corbyn and Trump have a lot in common. While popular with the general public, the establishment don't want them anywhere near the ruling government.

Wales-Bales, Mrs Steve R was coughing because you are not a lone voice on here. There's her, Organ, me and a few others on the "alternative side". I discovered Velikovsky, Icke and Cooper in the mid 1990s so I've been ploughing this furrow for half my life.

You are very well informed and I applaud your anti-Hillary stance but let's face it, no one knows where Trump is heading. His insistence on blaming both sides for violence was encouraging though, in the face of a full-on MSM "progessive" shill onslaught.
    There's nothing wrong with being anti-hillary, as long as it's about what she stands for, not the pizza paedophile conspiracy.

I've always thought you generally present your arguments well, so I don't know why you'd want to align yourself with extreme right wing material and terrorist apology posts from the last couple of days.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    His use of language also hinted at agent provocateurs being present on both sides.
    No need to hint about those who turned up with regalia, symbols and open racist hatred eh?
    What does the supposed alt left 'hate'?
    Nazis and Rednecks?
    Well - good on 'em.

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. Pepper View Post
    No need to hint about those who turned up with regalia, symbols and open racist hatred eh?
    Nazis and Rednecks?
    Well - good on 'em.
    Don't forget the rifles too. I mean why the duck would you turn up with a rifle??

Nazis and Rednecks?
    Well - good on 'em.
    There are too many variables in play at the moment, it needs more investigation. Are the Alt-Left Soros's hired guns? We've seen many examples of his handiwork recently in Libya, Syria, Ukraine, etc,. Also you have to identify the agent provocateurs, are they the ones who are dressing up, using regalia and symbols to stir up trouble? The people on the ground are the bit part players, who are the real power brokers? From recent communications it seems like Trump, DOJ and FBI are on the case.

And what about these fellas?

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    There's nothing wrong with being anti-hillary, as long as it's about what she stands for, not the pizza paedophile conspiracy.

I've always thought you generally present your arguments well, so I don't know why you'd want to align yourself with extreme right wing material and terrorist apology posts from the last couple of days.
    Who says he is aligning with anybody? When conducting research you have to look at many sources of information. You are very quick to shoot your mouth off without thinking BTW have you even looked into the pedo stuff beyond what the MSM have to say?

Who says he is aligning with anybody? When conducting research you have to look at many sources of information. You are very quick to shoot your mouth off without thinking
    If someone had posted a video in the aftermath of the London Bridge attack saying it was just an accident, and asked "what would you do in that situation?" on here they would have been absolutely slaughtered* and probably banned. You're lucky that so few people read your posts.

BTW have you even looked into the pedo stuff beyond what the MSM have to say?
    Yes, of course I have. Can you show me the convincing evidence as I couldn't find it.

*not the best choice of word in hindsight

There are too many variables in play at the moment, it needs more investigation. Are the Alt-Left Soros's hired guns? We've seen many examples of his handiwork recently in Libya, Syria, Ukraine, etc,. Also you have to identify the agent provocateurs, are they the ones who are dressing up, using regalia and symbols to stir up trouble? The people on the ground are the bit part players, who are the real power brokers? From recent communications it seems like Trump, DOJ and FBI are on the case.

And what about these fellas?

You may well have some point or other within that.
    I think we all recognise what I mean by visible, regalia loaded right wing hate groups, and why they are a dangerous thing, especially in difficult times.

This 'Alt-left' seem to be more clandestine and self contained. If they exist in any number. It will be interesting to see who or what they represent.

But what we might well see is: decent people who become motivated to confront Nazi style groups becoming labeled as 'alt-left' or subversive, as opposed to reactive anti -Nazi protesters.

I'm quite happy to say that I support the notion of being 'anti-nazi'.
    Oh how laughably quaint of me no doubt... :rolleyes:

Anybody else here relatively confident of where they stand and happy to admit it?
    Seems to me that one or two must have an alternative view? Anyone?

You may well have some point or other within that.
    I think we all recognise what I mean by visible, regalia loaded right wing hate groups, and why they are a dangerous thing, especially in difficult times.
    This 'Alt-left' seem to be more clandestine and self contained. If they exist in any number. It will be interesting to see who or what they represent.

But what we might well see is: decent people who become motivated to confront Nazi style groups becoming labeled as 'alt-left' or subversive, as opposed to reactive anti -Nazi protesters.
    I'm quite happy to say that I support the notion of being 'anti-nazi'.
    Oh how laughably quaint of me no doubt... :rolleyes:

Anybody else here relatively confident of where they stand and happy to admit it?
    Seems to me that one or two must have an alternative view? Anyone?
    One group of people hates Jews, blacks, etc and the other group hate them so I'm comfortable saying I'm in the latter.

I'm quite sure both sides have been infiltrated to some extent, but I find it hard to believe it could be in large numbers without getting unmasked. There's no shortage of people in middle America who would like a return to the days of whites having everything, and no shortage of others who will fight against that.

If someone had posted a video in the aftermath of the London Bridge attack saying it was just an accident, and asked "what would you do in that situation?" on here they would have been absolutely slaughtered* and probably banned. You're lucky that so few people read your posts.

Yes, of course I have. Can you show me the convincing evidence as I couldn't find it.

*not the best choice of word in hindsight
    I haven't found conclusive evidence either way, but in a historical context there are many precedences, so I wouldn't be too hasty in giving a definitive answer like you have.

What has London Bridge got to do with it? That is an idiotic straw man argument! Observing the video footage, that guy found himself down a one-way street in the middle of an angry mob when somebody attacked his vehicle with a baseball bat or a similar object. I'm no lawyer, but I'm fairly sure this point will be brought up during the trial. I'm afraid you are confusing ones observations as being personal views, which seems to be a trait of yours.

"We are literally like a third word country"

North Korea springs to mind.

But with a slightly more unhinged egomaniac in charge.

I haven't found conclusive evidence either way, but in a historical context there are many precedences, so I wouldn't be too hasty in giving a definitive answer like you have.

What has London Bridge got to do with it? That is an idiotic straw man argument! Observing the video footage, that guy found himself down a one-way street in the middle of an angry mob when somebody attacked his vehicle with a baseball bat or a similar object. I'm no lawyer, but I'm fairly sure this point will be brought up during the trial. I'm afraid you are confusing ones observations as being personal views, which seems to be a trait of yours.
    Other people in the past have been paedophiles, you have no evidence about this particular case, but that's enough for you? And you say I make idiotic arguments!

He was already accelerating down the street with no chance to stop before the "baseball bat" happened so if this is his defence in court I hope he hasn't hired an expensive lawyer to deliver it.

Just out of interest, what was he doing driving his car down there?

Not looking to catch you out (for once) because I genuinely don't know much about it. If the guy was there for the protest then why was he driving his car down the street instead of marching with whatever side he was aligned to?

saying it was just an accident
    By the way I said nothing of the sort. I posed a question along with some video footage. A libel lawyer would have a field day in court with you. Please pay more attention to what you read and write if you want to be taken seriously.

Other people in the past have been paedophiles, you have no evidence about this particular case, but that's enough for you? And you say I make idiotic arguments!

He was already accelerating down the street with no chance to stop before the "baseball bat" happened so if this is his defence in court I hope he hasn't hired an expensive lawyer to deliver it.
    There you go again, I have already said I haven't found any conclusive evidence one way or the other, and I haven't declared an outcome in this matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Lecter View Post
    Just out of interest, what was he doing driving his car down there?

Not looking to catch you out (for once) because I genuinely don't know much about it. If the guy was there for the protest then why was he driving his car down the street instead of marching with whatever side he was aligned to?
    The background to what he was actually doing down that street has not been released. Somebody posted a video of what happened and I commented on it. I never claimed the driver to be innocent or guilty, I just pointed out that somebody had attacked his car with an object prior to the collision with the cars in front.

There you go again, I have already said I haven't found any conclusive evidence one way or the other, and I haven't declared an outcome in this matter.
    You surely must have found something regards this pedo story, otherwise you wouldn't refer to it regularly.

Lardy was asked, apparently in a typically haughty way, earlier whether he had ever looked outside the MSM on the subject

Now you say that you have nothing conclusive on it either..

Do you diners of the hallowed flesh ever get to illustrate the conclusion to any af your alt theories?!

A neutral observer would be bound to ask- Is it all nods, winks, dodgy websites and the perennial '..any time now..
    ?

Well I haven't denied anything have I, so I guess that makes you a little bit mental for trying to say that I have

And what evidence has been provided by many in this thread? It's mostly hearsay, anonymous sources and conjecture.
    Fine, do you think Sandy Hook happened? Yes or no?

Also, nice going not bothering to respond to the other points in the post

Just for clarification, what do you have against reputable news sources?

Blog Entries

Look at the stuff he's been posting lately. You don't want to associate yourself with that, Mrs R.
    I don't always agree with every word he says but he's not a lone voice on here is what I was saying, I have said some things on here over the years that people don't like too, I think I was called scum when I questioned the isis beheading videos even though it was reported in mainstream news that they were fake, some things need to be talked about though imo.

The difference between me and WB is that he has always clung on to a small bit of hope that Trump might actually drain the swamp, I have never believed he would, for me to believe he is anything else than another puppet I would have to abandon everything else I believe and I can't do that, I'm sticking with Mr Griffin on this one.

Blog Entries

I haven't seen any real evidence for pizzagate so I don't really comment on it but when you hear stories like on this radio show I just listened to you have to wonder what the hell is going on in this country, this is Samantha Richards a grandmother from Cardiff..
    "We Call Social Services The SS. They Steal & Traffic Our Children. It's Evil."

You surely must have found something regards this pedo story, otherwise you wouldn't refer to it regularly.

Lardy was asked, apparently in a typically haughty way, earlier whether he had ever looked outside the MSM on the subject

Now you say that you have nothing conclusive on it either..

Do you diners of the hallowed flesh ever get to illustrate the conclusion to any af your alt theories?!

A neutral observer would be bound to ask- Is it all nods, winks, dodgy websites and the perennial '..any time now..
    ?
    Conclusive evidence = prosecutions or the published findings from an official public enquiry. Neither have happened, so in the meantime all outcomes are inconclusive in my opinion. I'm not sure how lardy got to his cast iron version of events though, he's a better man than me

Conclusive evidence = prosecutions or the published findings from an official public enquiry. Neither have happened, so in the meantime all outcomes are inconclusive in my opinion. I'm not sure how lardy got to his cast iron version of events though, he's a better man than me
    Don't write cheques you can't cash then, particularly about one of the most gruesome acts imaginable. Your neighbour probably hasn't been cleared of paedophiliac acts in court but do you spread rumours until he has? Because all outcomes there are inconclusive.

It's not a question of me knowing the cast iron version of events, it's about basic human decency.