+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 46 of 291 FirstFirst ... 36373839404142434445464748495051525354555696146 ... LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,150 of 9157

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Hillary Clinton’s Russian Ghost Stories

As with any secretary of state, Hillary Clinton would be a primary target under any circumstance. But she was much more. She was a known quantity: predictable, vain and ruthless, and with an insatiable desire for cash to enrich her family, friends, and political machine. Blindly ambitious to become president of the world’s only superpower and swearing to come back after losing in 2008 to Barack Obama, she was the 21st century KGB’s perfect mark.
    http://dailycaller.com/2017/10/20/hi...ghost-stories/

GOP Leadership Blocked Investigation Into Clinton Uranium Deal!

Do you realise that this thread has just become you talking to yourself.

The last ten posts are just you posting links to stuff.

Give up man, you’ve bored everyone else into submission. You win. Your prize is Splott Dai’s crown.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Lecter View Post
    Do you realise that this thread has just become you talking to yourself.

The last ten posts are just you posting links to stuff.

Give up man, you’ve bored everyone else into submission. You win. Your prize is Splott Dai’s crown.
    It only because lardy is in rehab trying to come to terms with the fact that he was totally wrong all along.

Podesta Group under investigation by Meuller?

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...odesta-n812776

Blimey, is this the Fox channel?

Quote Originally Posted by Vimto View Post
    Blimey, is this the Fox channel?
    It's the channel that reports what's going on channel. All the other channels have taken a year off, as has lardy It seems all the liberal lefties are like that congresswoman with the cowboy hat .. empty vessels

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    It's the channel that reports what's going on channel. All the other channels have taken a year off, as has lardy It seems all the liberal lefties are like that congresswoman with the cowboy hat .. empty vessels
    It’s the channel of the alt right moronic bollocks.

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    It’s the channel of the alt right moronic bollocks.
    I'm a proper leftie, and all I can see here is the truth. The current crop of Dems are bad 'uns.

President spoilt child having a twitter melt down and rallying off series of random diatribes.
    Quite entertaining this 😂😂😂

President spoilt child having a twitter melt down and rallying off series of random diatribes.
    Quite entertaining this ������
    You'd be having a meltdown too if it was your last day of freedom

His caps lock ‘DO SOMETHING’ at the end suggests he’s not quite acting with calm confidence 😂😂😂

His caps lock ‘DO SOMETHING’ at the end suggests he’s not quite acting with calm confidence ������
    Looks like Manafort is the one being arrested today, but why? Ties to Trump or ties to Podesta/Clinton?

Looks like Manafort is the one being arrested today, but why? Ties to Trump or ties to Podesta/Clinton?
    You know, Gluey, and I mean this as a compliment, you do work very hard on this. I hope they're remunerating you well in some way, even if it's not a wage.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    You know, Gluey, and I mean this as a compliment, you do work very hard on this. I hope they're remunerating you well in some way, even if it's not a wage.
    Thank you for the compliment, but it took hardly any effort at all, just 5 minutes here and there on a few select forums However, I knew not to take seriously the sources that you were quoting, it was pretty clear than CNN and others were in bed with FusionGPS and were all part of the game! You live and learn

Thank you for the compliment, but it took hardly any effort at all, just 5 minutes here and there on a few select forums However, I knew not to take seriously the sources that you were quoting, it was pretty clear than CNN and others were in bed with FusionGPS and were all part of the game! You live and learn
    Exactly what I mean, whether you want to call it misinformation or disinformation, you are always on the ball at getting the party line on here and I hope they recognise that.

Papadopolous maybe less so!

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Papadopolous maybe less so!
    Who is this fella and where did he come from? What a drama hey Wait until they pull out the ungagged Uranium One witness, things are going to get really hot in the kitchen. It will get really mad if they appoint another Special Council to investigate Uranium One, who would then have to in investigate Mueller!

Who is this fella and where did he come from? What a drama hey Wait until they pull out the ungagged Uranium One witness, things are going to get really hot in the kitchen. It will get really mad if they appoint another Special Council to investigate Uranium One, who would then have to in investigate Mueller!
    Seems very odd that, with the wall to wall coverage you provide on here, that the Papadopolous news was deemed not worthy of a mention particularly as you are "on the fence" about Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Seems very odd that, with the wall to wall coverage you provide on here, that the Papadopolous news was deemed not worthy of a mention particularly as you are "on the fence" about Trump.

Remember, he only deals with facts, doesn't toe the party line and hopes that all criminality will be dealt with, so perhaps this just doesn't tick the boxes?

Never heard of him before, an I don't think many people have. It is an interesting development!

Was Papadopolous a Facebook friend of Sergei Millian, who is allegedly one of the Russian sources for the FusionGPS Trump dossier?

In that case you're missing a trick, because people are getting paid for doing exactly what you've been doing on here for the past 12+ months.