+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 47 of 367 FirstFirst ... 37383940414243444546474849505152535455565797147 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,175 of 9155

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. Pepper View Post
    Well, we gave the usual winking and wise noddings going on but no substance. Groundhog Day!

There will if course be a few 'told you so's bandied about in the undetermined future, despite nothing the fact that nothing of substance has been said here - by anybody.

Gluey is absolutely right we have to use our own minds, and that includes ignoring those who pretend to know, but have little to offer when pressed. ;)

The Trump dinner-dating Anchor from Murdochs Fox News has tweeted something excitedly.

Personally, I'll wait and see if it comes to anything before getting as excited as some clearly are.
    It may well get exciting. It may be more bullocks.
    Well it's a very big machine that Trump is up against, they control all the entrances and exits.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    You can attack me personally as much as you want, but you won't stop any of these events happening. The thing is, we all have access to the same information, but all you saw was the Russians and more Russians. You need to realise that the problem is with the functionion of your brain and nothing to do with me. You are easily led.
    How ironic, 'easily led' 😂😂😂😂😂😂

You need to factor in corruption and collision. Your thesis only works if the system is sqeaky clean.
    I think you've missed the point.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Lecter View Post
    So nothing to offer then?

As I suspected.
    I'm not the one who has a problem seeing how events are currently unfolding. In fact, I predicted them a long time ago.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    I think you've missed the point.
    I haven't missed any point. We all know what Tony Blair did but he is still a free man. You still have to get past he system, no matter what the evidence is.

You can attack me personally as much as you want, but you won't stop any of these events happening. The thing is, we all have access to the same information, but all you saw was the Russians and more Russians. You need to realise that the problem is with the functionion of your brain and nothing to do with me. You are easily led.
    Apologies if you think this is a personal attack. I don't think I mentioned the Russians. All I am trying to understand is the substance behind the innuendo and suggestions in the information you and I have accessed. What I have read is that the Awan family could be a Pakistani spy cell, who have infiltrated the DNC via Wassermann Shultz (perhaps by the accused sleeping with her) to have gained access to DNC information. This could well be the information that was passed to Wiki-Leaks probably by Seth Rich who was then silenced, possibly by Awan who knew him.

Set against this we have a criminal investigation by the authorities that has indicted Awan on fraud charges. On the balance of probabilities my brain tells me this is probably all there is. I respect your right to think otherwise but like my easily led views I would not expect those views of what happened to go unchallenged (when we know what those views are)

I haven't missed any point. We all know what Tony Blair did but he is still a free man. You still have to get past he system, no matter what the evidence is.
    I'm afraid you have. I'm not saying justice is always served or denying that powerful people get away with all sorts of shit.

When it suits you, you'll shut down a conversation by saying let's wait for the investigation, and when one starts saying stuff you don't like (such as this Awan thing) then it's all a big coverup. Can't have it both ways.

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Apologies if you think this is a personal attack. I don't think I mentioned the Russians. All I am trying to understand is the substance behind the innuendo and suggestions in the information you and I have accessed. What I have read is that the Awan family could be a Pakistani spy cell, who have infiltrated the DNC via Wassermann Shultz (perhaps by the accused sleeping with her) to have gained access to DNC information. This could well be the information that was passed to Wiki-Leaks probably by Seth Rich who was then silenced, possibly by Awan who knew him.

Set against this we have a criminal investigation by the authorities that has indicted Awan on fraud charges. On the balance of probabilities my brain tells me this is probably all there is. I respect your right to think otherwise but like my easily led views I would not expect those views of what happened to go unchallenged (when we know what those views are)
    The Daily Caller and George Webb have looked into the Awan family extensively. Have the MSM covered any of it? No they haven't. A good question to ask is why not? The matter has been brought up by Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley on numerous occasions. All the MSM have done is conduct a hatchet job on Rep Devin Nunes, and constantly go on about the Russians. Well IMO it is all starting to unravel, so just sit back and enjoy the ride. There is a very good reason why Trump consistently refers to the MSM as fake news, it's because they constantly report fake news. The genie is out of the bottle and it's not going back inside anytime soon.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    I'm afraid you have. I'm not saying justice is always served or denying that powerful people get away with all sorts of shit.

When it suits you, you'll shut down a conversation by saying let's wait for the investigation, and when one starts saying stuff you don't like (such as this Awan thing) then it's all a big coverup. Can't have it both ways.
    The Awans have been on the radar for quite some time, but no action was taken against them. They seem to be very well protected, so these fraud charges are a foot in the door that will allow them to go through all of their other stuff. It's quite a major achievment getting this far. Wasserman Schultz is on camera directly threatening the NYPD chief with consequences if he looked at her computer.

The Daily Caller and George Webb have looked into the Awan family extensively. Have the MSM covered any of it? No they haven't. A good question to ask is why not? The matter has been brought up by Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley on numerous occasions. All the MSM have done is conduct a hatchet job on Rep Devin Nunes, and constantly go on about the Russians. Well IMO it is all starting to unravel, so just sit back and enjoy the ride. There is a very good reason why Trump consistently refers to the MSM as fake news, it's because they constantly report fake news. The genie is out of the bottle and it's not going back inside anytime soon.

Donny's in no position to comment on fake news when his tweets refer to imaginary incident involving pigs blood as he did yesterday.

I'm not the one who has a problem seeing how events are currently unfolding. In fact, I predicted them a long time ago.
    You say 'some stuff is going to happen '

Some stuff happens. As stuff does.

You then say ' I told you some stuff was going to happen '.

sigh... Whatever! Moving on..

We don't even know what this stuff is yet.
    But I agree, Wasserman Shultz saga looks like a runner now.
    And also the good ship Trump is lurching from side to side, but clearly seems to have changed course and raised some steam.

We don't even know what this stuff is yet.
    Luke Rosiak from the Daily Caller has reported extensively on this matter. The reason you don't know about it is because the MSM haven't touched this story. Again why not? Rosiak was referencing court records, so it's not as though he was making it all up. Now compare this with the Russian hacking story and we see that everything is inverted. We all have access to exactly the same information that is available on the internet, the difference is how we process this information. There is no magic involved.

http://dailycaller.com/author/luke-rosiak/

Gluey. You hedge, fudge and obfuscate your way along, fingering so many side plates on the smorgasbord and then claim to have been ITK all along
    Well known for doing exactly that.
    I guess it's important to you. ;)

Tbf, you have nailed your colours to the mast regards Trump and the Rusky narrative (or the inverse) from the outset, and that is still to be played out. In whatever manner it does, or doesn't.
    Interesting times.
    All TBC.

Did I say you had a problem with how events are unfolding?

If it's aimed at me then you couldn't be further from the truth. I learned a long time ago to ignore the corruption and incompetence of our so called leaders. Fact is they're all just part of the system - Your friend Don as well.

Just for the record, what exactly did you predict?

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    Donny's in no position to comment on fake news when his tweets refer to imaginary incident involving pigs blood as he did yesterday.
    Come on now.

You know the rules:

MSM reports it - fake news to back up their agenda.

Trump tweets it himself - Gluey changes the subject.

Gluey. You hedge, fudge and obfuscate your way along, fingering so many side plates on the smorgasbord and then claim to have been ITK all along
    Well known for doing exactly that.
    I guess it's important to you. ;)

Tbf, you have nailed your colours to the mast regards Trump and the Rusky narrative (or the inverse) from the outset, and that is still to be played out. In whatever manner it does, or doesn't.
    Interesting times.
    All TBC.
    Regarding what I post on here, you can take it as read that I have a fairly good understanding of the subject matter. However, I don't want to tell other people what to think, so if anything I mention piques your interest go ahead and research the subject for yourself. I believe everybody should come to their own conclusions without influence from others. I mentioned the Awans back in February, so everybody had the chance to look into them if they so wished. Athough it most probably got drowned out by the Russian hacking narrative, which I suspect was the intention all along. Besides the Russian hacking, I also said the Seth Rich story was far from over when lardy was trying to put it to bed. I admit there are more questions than answers, but the least we can do is look at everything with an open and enquiring mind.

Come on now.

You know the rules:

MSM reports it - fake news to back up their agenda.

Trump tweets it himself - Gluey changes the subject.
    The pigs blood is just a bit of gamesmanship, I wouldn'd be surprised if there wasn't a hidden message in there somewhere

The pigs blood is just a bit of gamesmanship, I wouldn'd be surprised if there wasn't a hidden message in there somewhere
    Alternatively he could just be full of shit, much like the story itself.

However, let's just wait for the enquiry until we pass judgement.

3 Questions About A Pro-Russia Congressman's Meeting With Julian Assange

http://www.npr.org/2017/08/18/544266...julian-assange

Interesting - Murdochs Junior not a Trump fan?
    (Guardian, Liars, Fake News warning ).

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...harlottesville

Alternatively he could just be full of shit, much like the story itself.

However, let's just wait for the enquiry until we pass judgement.
    I agree it was a flippant thing to say in the aftermath of a serious tradegy.

Interesting - Murdochs Junior not a Trump fan?
    (Guardian, Liars, Fake News warning ).

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...harlottesville
    Interesting that there was no mention of the police standing down, the role played by the Antifa hooligans, or any far-right infiltration.

Interesting that there was no mention of the police standing down, the role played by the Antifa hooligans, or any far-right infiltration.
    Well, that is the Guardian for ya. They are no Fox and Friends.

Now they are saying the Russians weren't the only DNC hackers

Well, that is the Guardian for ya. They are no Fox and Friends.
    It should be an fairly easy for FBI/DOJ to get to the bottom of this one if they do their jobs properly.