+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 367 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141555105 ... LastLast

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Re: The Donald Trump thread

So even Trump is in the Fabian Society.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    You missed me visiting a Spar shop to add a jar of peanut butter to my doomsday grub stock. Wales-Bales had better steady himself before reading this next bit.

Donald has admitted he's a globalist: Mr. Trump dismissed talk about a split inside his White House between aides with a nationalist or globalist orientation. "Hey, I'm a nationalist and a globalist," he said. "I'm both. And I'm the only one who makes the decision, believe me."

It's the final paragraph here: http://www.foxbusiness.com/features/...rade-pact.html
    Mr T has let many down a stinker IMO.
    Swamp is still un-drained.
    Pizza still available.
    Hilary still at large.
    Planet in melt-down.

Too big a job for one man and his very un-merry band perhaps. The shit is deeper than the shovel?

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    You missed me visiting a Spar shop to add a jar of peanut butter to my doomsday grub stock. Wales-Bales had better steady himself before reading this next bit.

Donald has admitted he's a globalist: Mr. Trump dismissed talk about a split inside his White House between aides with a nationalist or globalist orientation. "Hey, I'm a nationalist and a globalist," he said. "I'm both. And I'm the only one who makes the decision, believe me."

It's the final paragraph here: http://www.foxbusiness.com/features/...rade-pact.html
    He's a fence-sitter, just like me

Now he's been leaking classified intelligence to the Russians.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Is this news being reported by the Washington Post, New York Times or Buzzfeed?

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Is this news being reported by the Washington Post, New York Times or Buzzfeed?
    I've got my Gluey bingo card in hand and just need a 'fake news' to win a tenner. Come on...Come on...Let's have it...

I've got my Gluey bingo card in hand and just need a 'fake news' to win a tenner. Come on...Come on...Let's have it...
    Was I right? Did I get a full house?

Was I right? Did I get a full house?
    It's in your favourites Fox and Daily Mail, too.

It's in your favourites Fox and Daily Mail, too.
    Not my favourite at all

At least he didn't sell any classified intelligence, now that would be something if they caught somebody doing just that!

Blimey, must be the quickest we've gone from Stage 1 (fake news) to Stage 2 (at least it's not as bad as something the Democrats did).

This story is developing quickly...

Blimey, must be the quickest we've gone from Stage 1 (fake news) to Stage 2 (at least it's not as bad as something the Democrats did).

This story is developing quickly...
    It's so classified that I've known about it for weeks

http://bfy.tw/BoFi

It's so classified that I've known about it for weeks

http://bfy.tw/BoFi
    So the National Security Advisor rushed out a statement because trump had repeated something from the newspaper. I think you're in the denial stage now.

Quote Originally Posted by ninianclark View Post
    Ok - what did he say ?

Where was it published on the internet previous to Trump talking about it to the Russian fella.
    When they were talkining about the general threats to aviation, Trump mentioned the thing about the laptops on planes which has been in the news for weeks. In fact, some airlines have already banned them, so I'm not sure how it's supposed to be secret information

The most interesting part of the story is which news outlets actually went gung-ho with their news reporting
    Last edited by Wales-Bales; 16-05-17 at 09:35.

When they were talkining about the general threats to aviation, Trump mentioned the thing about the laptops on planes which has been in the news for weeks. In fact, some airlines have already banned them, so I'm not sure how it's supposed to be secret information

The most interesting part of the story is which news outlets actually went gung-ho with their news reporting
    If you're right then surely the most interesting part of the story is the massive overreaction by the White House to a chip paper story.

If you're right then surely the most interesting part of the story is the massive overreaction by the White House to a chip paper story.
    You know how the media works, you've got to nip it in the bud. It won't stop them going on and on about it though. It seems like a diversion tactic to me, maybe there are bigger things in in the pipeline? Henry Kissinger recently made an unannounced visit to the Whitehouse, and rumour has it Jess Sessions (AG) has got all of Comey's office files in his possesion, hence the reason why he was fired while away in LA.

You know how the media works, you've got to nip it in the bud. It won't stop them going on and on about it though. It seems like a diversion tactic to me, maybe there are bigger things in in the pipeline? Henry Kissinger recently made an unannounced visit to the Whitehouse, and rumour has it Jess Sessions (AG) has got all of Comey's office files in his possesion, hence the reason why he was fired while away in LA.
    Just trying to remember the last time the National Security Advisor was nipping a nothing story in the bud on the White House Lawn. Ermm, ummm, ermm, errmmm, ummm...

Just trying to remember the last time the National Security Advisor was nipping a nothing story in the bud on the White House Lawn. Ermm, ummm, ermm, errmmm, ummm...
    Well it all seems pretty quiet at the moment if you ignore this storm in a teacup, so my guess is something is brewing (and it's not more tea).

Well it all seems pretty quiet at the moment if you ignore this storm in a teacup, so my guess is something is brewing (and it's not more tea).
    Jeez, you're watching a different show to the rest of us...

Jeez, you're watching a different show to the rest of us...
    The globalist owned media are making a song and dance about it, and it seems very coordinated, so what happens next? It just looks like #Pissgate Mk2 to me

The globalist owned media are making a song and dance about it, and it seems very coordinated, so what happens next? It just looks like #Pissgate Mk2 to me
    Have you given any thought to what you'll change your username to after trump is impeached?

Have you given any thought to what you'll change your username to after trump is impeached?
    I'm still on the fence about that fella!

CNN got there first! Published on 31 Mar 2017

Last edited by Wales-Bales; 16-05-17 at 23:32.

Hey lardy, breaking news ... Trump 'asked FBI to halt Flynn inquiry'

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-39944520

Hey lardy, breaking news ... Trump 'asked FBI to halt Flynn inquiry'

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-39944520
    I knew that weeks ago.

I knew that weeks ago.
    Another dead cat or you reckon there might be something to it?