+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 50 of 291 FirstFirst ... 404142434445464748495051525354555657585960100150 ... LastLast
Results 1,226 to 1,250 of 9155

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I agree, what is the point!

He has since last year, but he couldn't resist the opportunity to hit a home run.
    For someone who claims to be neutral (😂😂) I don’t think I’ve ever seen such rampant cheerleading and promotion of a political
    Leaders agenda.

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    For someone who claims to be neutral (����) I don’t think I’ve ever seen such rampant cheerleading and promotion of a political
    Leaders agenda.
    It's astounding, isn't it? He's been banging the Trump drum for about 18 months and couldn't have made a less convincing case if he tried.

As a left of center leaning person, I hope that one day we will see some genuine liberal candidates seeking political office, and not those Chicago mobsters who have been in charge of the Democrat Party for over 30 years. Trump is just a means to an end in my book.

Eric Trump, long in a battle with his brother Jr for the title of Stupidest Trump Son, has tweeted about the Pocahontas controversy:

"The irony of an ABC reporter (whose parent company Disney has profited nearly half a billion dollars on the movie "Pocahontas") inferring that the name is "offensive" is truly staggering to me."

Someone should tell him that Pocahontas was about Pocahontas, hence the name.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Eric Trump, long in a battle with his brother Jr for the title of Stupidest Trump Son, has tweeted about the Pocahontas controversy:

"The irony of an ABC reporter (whose parent company Disney has profited nearly half a billion dollars on the movie "Pocahontas") inferring that the name is "offensive" is truly staggering to me."

Someone should tell him that Pocahontas was about Pocahontas, hence the name.
    It's all a distraction, the only relevant question is did the senator obtain a funded place at Harvard set aside for minorities by misrepresenting her heritage?

It's all a distraction, the only relevant question is did the senator obtain a funded place at Harvard set aside for minorities by misrepresenting her heritage?
    Why is Trump's son trying to distract from the real question? Are you saying he's a double agent? Ooh Gluey, you and your imagination!

Why is Trump's son trying to distract from the real question? Are you saying he's a double agent? Ooh Gluey, you and your imagination!
    I'm saying look at the facts

I'm saying look at the facts
    Is this another of those times where you've backed yourself into a corner so say something vague in the hope that everyone just gives up?

If you think that this was some machiavellian manouvre by Trump reheat accusations against Warren then I guess you would believe it to be a distraction. If you think it was a crass attempt at humour by someone who chose the pocahontus name-call because his only reference point with female native americans is a Disney cartoon then his idiot son just reinforces his own juvenile crassness and stupidity.

Or he could be on, or part of, a mission (knowingly or somehow unwittingly) to make the USA a very angry and divided place.

Hillary Clinton Colluded With The Russians To Takedown Donald Trump

What a shite game of Tennis ... ;)

Donald’s sharing Britain first videos on his twitter feed today.
    Reassuring he’s getting his intelligence from such credible sources.
    http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a8082001.html

And this is the man to drain the swamp? 😂😂

And this is the man to drain the swamp? ����
    Fake News Fake News !

And this is the man to drain the swamp? ����
    I cant believe you are promoting Britain First videos Cardiff Irish!

David Lammy MP:

"Trump sharing Britain First. Let that sink in. The President of the United States is promoting a fascist, racist, extremist hate group whose leaders have been arrested and convicted. He is no ally or friend of ours. @realDonaldTrump you are not welcome in my country and my city."

Over to May and Corbyn to make it clear that the UK can't work with a man like this.

David Lammy MP:

"Trump sharing Britain First. Let that sink in. The President of the United States is promoting a fascist, racist, extremist hate group whose leaders have been arrested and convicted. He is no ally or friend of ours. @realDonaldTrump you are not welcome in my country and my city."

Over to May and Corbyn to make it clear that the UK can't work with a man like this.
    Corbyn has said they are abhorrent and dangerous tweets. Over to Theresa (although it is easier for the opposition to take that stance than the government).

I cant believe you are promoting Britain First videos Cardiff Irish!
    Ah yes, I was wondering when you’d turn up and provide us with a humorous quip.

You got to admit Wales Bales, DT is a right ****. He’s trying to stir shit for whatever reason goes through that head of his.

More concerned about some dickhead smashing a statue then changing gun laws.

Says it all really.

Ah yes, I was wondering when you’d turn up and provide us with a humorous quip.

You got to admit Wales Bales, DT is a right ****. He’s trying to stir shit for whatever reason goes through that head of his.

More concerned about some dickhead smashing a statue then changing gun laws.

Says it all really.
    He's definitely up to something!

So, how is this part of a cunning plan?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-42166663

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    So, how is this part of a cunning plan?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-42166663
    I never knew they filmed those videos themselves.

Showing the world he’s an utter Kent for a start.
    A prick of the highest order.

Showing the world he’s an utter Kent for a start.
    A prick of the highest order.
    I agree, but there is always a follow-up.

Very good piece highlighting this idiot’s behaviour.
    http://edition.cnn.com/2017/11/29/op...ion/index.html