+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 51 of 291 FirstFirst ... 414243444546474849505152535455565758596061101151 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,275 of 9155

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    And look how angry and divided the responders are, or mostly appear to be.

Quote Originally Posted by Vimto View Post
    And look how angry and divided the responders are, or mostly appear to be.
    The retweet earlier was from a Britain First Twitter account and the caption on that video says America First. Coincidence?

Probably.

I suspect you give him too much intellectual credit.

Probably.

I suspect you give him too much intellectual credit.
    I'm just observant

Hopefully the **** will have a massive heart attack 6 miles up.

I observe an International Social Media ShitStorm started by Tweety Pie POTUS .. !

I observe an International Social Media ShitStorm started by Tweety Pie POTUS .. !

Yes that's the story! - as reported by almost all MSM outlets.
    Though ... BBC Mr Bales?!

Even Farage has come out and said Trump showed poor judgement and taste, and made a mistake.

Now that's where the bar is. What can Trump do to improve on it? As Mueller gets closer, we're bound to find out!

Just a visual observation really.
    I remember the images of Donald Trump campaigning in 2016, but looking at current photographs of him, I'd say that the last 10 months or so have put 10 or so years on the feller.
    He looks like a worn out shoe.

I remember the images of Donald Trump campaigning in 2016, but looking at current photographs of him, I'd say that the last 10 months or so have put 10 or so years on the feller.
    Nobody said draining the swamp would be an easy job, the swamp runs deep and wide. I'm guessing congress, the military and other agencies are now playing a major now, and Trump's work is all but done. The storm is underway.

Nobody said draining the swamp would be an easy job, the swamp runs deep and wide. I'm guessing congress, the military and other agencies are now playing a major now, and Trump's work is all but done. The storm is underway.
    His tax reform helps private jet owners and you're still saying he's "draining the swamp"?

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    His tax reform helps private jet owners and you're still saying he's "draining the swamp"?
    Good news for frequent fliers on the "Lolita Express".

Be careful what you wish for I guess is the motto of the story ...

I’m not exactly sure how Trump the billionaire with very rich friends is some how the man who is fit to drain the swamp when he’s part of the same elite.

Not sure either how his work can be done in 11 months either ???

You might want to change that sentience to ‘trump is all but done’ the way he may he have dropped a bollock with his last tweet.

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    I’m not exactly sure how Trump the billionaire with very rich friends is some how the man who is fit to drain the swamp when he’s part of the same elite.

Not sure either how his work can be done in 11 months either ???

You might want to change that sentience to ‘trump is all but done’ the way he may he have dropped a bollock with his last tweet.
    It's all down to process now, the majority of which have already been set in motion.

Donald Trump’s latest tweet:

Now is this the product of a man in control ??

Many people in our Country are asking what the “Justice” Department is going to do about the fact that totally Crooked Hillary, AFTER receiving a subpoena from the United States Congress, deleted and “acid washed” 33,000 Emails? No justice!

Donald Trump’s latest tweet:

Now is this the product of a man in control ??

Many people in our Country are asking what the “Justice” Department is going to do about the fact that totally Crooked Hillary, AFTER receiving a subpoena from the United States Congress, deleted and “acid washed” 33,000 Emails? No justice!
    Trump: 'So General Flynn lies to the FBI and his life is destroyed' but 'nothing happens' to Hillary Clinton

President Trump reignited the “Crooked Hillary” attacks in a series of tweets calling attention to what he views as a double standard between how Hillary Clinton's email scandal was handled versus the controversy surrounding former national security adviser Michael Flynn, who pleaded guilty in federal court Friday to lying to the FBI.

"So General Flynn lies to the FBI and his life is destroyed, while Crooked Hillary Clinton, on that now famous FBI holiday 'interrogation' with no swearing in and no recording, lies many times...and nothing happens to her? Rigged system, or just a double standard?”, Trump tweeted.

A few minutes later the president followed up by taking a swipe at the Justice Department.

“Many people in our Country are asking what the ‘Justice’ Department is going to do about the fact that totally Crooked Hillary, AFTER receiving a subpoena from the United States Congress, deleted and ‘acid washed’ 33,000 Emails? No justice!”, he said.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/tr...rticle/2642389

It's all down to process now, the majority of which have already been set in motion.
    As in Mueller’s investigation? The one which the National Security adviser has pleaded guilty to lying to tne FBI? That’s the one I see and that’s certainly in motion.

As in Mueller’s investigation? The one which the National Security adviser has pleaded guilty to lying to tne FBI? That’s the one I see and that’s certainly in motion.
    What was the lie about?

What was the lie about?

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a8087256.html

Why was Flynn fired by the Trump administration?

Why was Flynn fired by the Trump administration?
    Flynn resigned because he misled the VP and Trump said "I don’t think he did anything wrong. If anything, he did something right… He was just doing his job. The thing is, he didn’t tell our Vice President properly and then he said he didn’t remember"

Although the day after Sean Spicer said that actually Trump had asked for his letter of resignation.

Now Trump is saying he was fired for lying to the VP AND to the FBI. How did he know at the time that Flynn had lied to the FBI? Trump's defence at the time was that he knew nothing about any contact between his team and the Russians.

Seems to be like father like sons when it comes to self-incriminating tweeting.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Flynn resigned because he misled the VP and Trump said "I don’t think he did anything wrong. If anything, he did something right… He was just doing his job. The thing is, he didn’t tell our Vice President properly and then he said he didn’t remember"

Although the day after Sean Spicer said that actually Trump had asked for his letter of resignation.

Now Trump is saying he was fired for lying to the VP AND to the FBI. How did he know at the time that Flynn had lied to the FBI? Trump's defence at the time was that he knew nothing about any contact between his team and the Russians.

Seems to be like father like sons when it comes to self-incriminating tweeting.
    Don is way too smart to make the mistakes of mortals.
    I know its the 'Fake News Guardian', but today we apparently hear that it apparently wasn't Don who wrote that Tweet with the BIG mistake in it, apparently somebody else wrote it for Donny (in which case, if true - who actually wrote all of Donald's other tweets ?)

Presumably, this absolutely ridiculous 'admission' might have come about because if Don had written that tweet, it indicates Obstruction of Justice occurred.

If this is true, then Don's hung himself by 'his own' Tweets. Now that would be an irony.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...or-flynn-tweet

take with pinch of salt.