+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 52 of 291 FirstFirst ... 2424344454647484950515253545556575859606162102152 ... LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,300 of 9155

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Trump: 'So General Flynn lies to the FBI and his life is destroyed' but 'nothing happens' to Hillary Clinton

President Trump reignited the “Crooked Hillary” attacks in a series of tweets calling attention to what he views as a double standard between how Hillary Clinton's email scandal was handled versus the controversy surrounding former national security adviser Michael Flynn, who pleaded guilty in federal court Friday to lying to the FBI.

"So General Flynn lies to the FBI and his life is destroyed, while Crooked Hillary Clinton, on that now famous FBI holiday 'interrogation' with no swearing in and no recording, lies many times...and nothing happens to her? Rigged system, or just a double standard?”, Trump tweeted.

A few minutes later the president followed up by taking a swipe at the Justice Department.

“Many people in our Country are asking what the ‘Justice’ Department is going to do about the fact that totally Crooked Hillary, AFTER receiving a subpoena from the United States Congress, deleted and ‘acid washed’ 33,000 Emails? No justice!”, he said.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/tr...rticle/2642389

Yep, I saw them too and again it appears to be a men in desperate need of a diversion.

In response to your earlier question it’s appears was Flynn was fired.

My point about things in motion is that if we look at the word motion it means things going forward.

If Flynn was the end of the matter then it’s a victory for Trump. However as the investigation is still ongoing and Flynn had agreed to co-operate then this case is in motion.

I
    Unless you know something else ?

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    Yep, I saw them too and again it appears to be a men in desperate need of a diversion.

In response to your earlier question it’s appears was Flynn was fired.

My point about things in motion is that if we look at the word motion it means things going forward.

If Flynn was the end of the matter then it’s a victory for Trump. However as the investigation is still ongoing and Flynn had agreed to co-operate then this case is in motion.

Unless you know something else ?
    It's all speculation and intrigue at the moment, but some have questioned the outcome of him admitting guilt for what is regarded as a low level offence. Does this give him immunity to talk about other things that may be classified? General Flynn knows a hell of a lot of secrets regarding his work for both Trump and Obama. Where this is all going is anybody's guess

Nunes blows up, threatens contempt after FBI stonewalls House on Russia investigator demoted for anti-Trump bias

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/by...rticle/2642387

Russia-Trump: President hits out at FBI over Russia inquiry

Mr Trump said the FBI's reputation was "in tatters".

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-42215767

Mr Trump said the FBI's reputation was "in tatters".

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-42215767

He says a lot of things Wales Bales.

This is another one of his diversionary bollock fests.

You can’t just Lock up people without evidence no matter how many petulantl tweets you send.

He says a lot of things Wales Bales.

This is another one of his diversionary bollock fests.

You can’t just Lock up people without evidence no matter how many petulantl tweets you send.
    Yeah, but the FBI are starting to look as though they are the "Winnie Mandela" arm of the Democratic Party

Yeah, but the FBI are starting to look as though they are the "Winnie Mandela" arm of the Democratic Party
    Unless they get the burning tyres out I wouldn’t go that far.....😂

Bit of a trend occurring?!

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a8090021.html

TBH I guess it could have been a wind up - easy guy to impersonate, but one would think that he may have denied more strongly it at the time?!

Next he will be saying that he didn't say to Comey what Comey said he said to him .. Oh

Quote Originally Posted by Vimto View Post
    Bit of a trend occurring?!

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a8090021.html

TBH I guess it could have been a wind up - easy guy to impersonate, but one would think that he may have denied more strongly it at the time?!

Next he will be saying that he didn't say to Comey what Comey said he said to him .. Oh
    This link is his full opinion.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/12/03/o...wood-tape.html

Billy Bush, whoever he is, doesn't come out of it particularly well in my book. He's waited for the tide to turn, realised that he's on the wrong side of history and rushed to try and correct it. He probably doesn't want to be forever associated with Trump's pussygrabbing, and I can't blame him for that, but too little too late.

Yeah, he is a nephew of HW Bush I think, but chose a career in Broadcasting rather than 'politics'.

I think he was responmding to the story again now because allegedly DT is going round saying he never did say it (despite fully admitting "I said it" back at the time, and his wife describing it as 'locker room' bantz .
    I've not yet seen any link to actual examples of DT's revisionism though TBH.

If it were true - if, I wonder why DT might supposedly be keen to look a little less like a bit of a self-admitted pest - all of a sudden?

Trump looks done for this time, but in the past he has always managed to turn defeat into victory. Will he do it again or is this really the end of Trump?

Trump looks done for this time, but in the past he has always managed to turn defeat into victory. Will he do it again or is this really the end of Trump?
    Said it before,
    If he is a decent man, an innocent man, with the right intentions and who deserves to continue his task, then he should.

If he is guilty of (any or all of the things levelled at him) he will be unfit to govern. And needs to go.

All that assumes an honest and level playing field.

Said it before,
    If he is a decent man, an innocent man, with the right intentions and who deserves to continue his task, then he should.

If he is guilty of (any or all of the things levelled at him) he will be unfit to govern. And needs to go.

All that assumes an honest and level playing field.
    Has "gobby" Trump got the OIG report on his desk? It would certainly explain his recent Twitter rants

Has "gobby" Trump got the OIG report on his desk? It would certainly explain his recent Twitter rants
    Nothing can explain his twitter rants, recent or not, because today we learn that he doesn't write all of them / some of them / any of them.
    Which ?!

People of America. do you even care..

That really should be shocking people - seeing as The POTUS / DT communicates so heavily over twitter.

Or .. today's admission .. really .. did it just happen to be .. roll on the drums - barrump-tishhhh .. "a one off".

Hands up who is p1gsh1t stupid enough to believe that...

Just when you think Trump is down and out he always springs back to life. Or maybe he does it on purpose. What a b@rsteward he is.

Blog Entries

Just when you think Trump is down and out he always springs back to life. Or maybe he does it on purpose. What a b@rsteward he is.

Mueller subpoenas Deutsche Bank for Trump's financial records ..

https://www.bloomberg.com/amp/news/a...n-client-trump

This is not going to end well, Trump on Twitter in 3, 2, ...

Crikey. That is quite a step.
    I'm sure that a businessman of DT's standing would have a number of accounts. If one happened to be a bit tricksier than the others, surely it wouldn't be a regular ol Deutsch the Bank acct ?
    But that's quite a signal to send out.
    Incoming!

I'm sure that a businessman of DT's standing would have a number of accounts. If one happened to be a bit tricksier than the others, surely it wouldn't be a regular ol Deutsch the Bank acct ?
    Incoming!
    Mueller may have stepped out of his lane and crossed the red line. The Washinghton Post are already calling for a special council to immediately start investigating him. Is this one last desperate throw of the dice? Never a dull moment, eh!

Incoming!
    Execution of subpoena refuted by Trump lawyer ^^^^^ original Bloomberg link updated

‘Hear this! No collusion, more FAKE NEWS from crooked Hilary Clinton media !
    SHAmEFul!!’

Something like this?

‘Hear this! No collusion, more FAKE NEWS from crooked Hilary Clinton media !
    SHAmEFul!!’

Something like this?
    I reckon he'll pull the N-word out before he leaves office.

Maybe congress will pull the plug on Mueller before Trump blows a gasket