+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 53 of 291 FirstFirst ... 3434445464748495051525354555657585960616263103153 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,325 of 9155

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The Donald Trump thread

^^
    The Washington Post?
    Those Anti Trumper Fake News phoneys?!

Quote Originally Posted by Vimto View Post
    ^^
    The Washington Post?
    Those Anti Trumper Fake News phoneys?!
    That's what I mean, unbelievable! But they do know the OIG report is coming, and it's going to be bad.

Coming up to 8am in Washington DC, President Trump must be having a lie in

Mueller’s Credibility Problem

https://www.wsj.com/articles/mueller...lem-1512432318

Looks like Donny is keeping his powder dry, so I'm guessing somebody else is going to do the hit?

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Looks like Donny is keeping his powder dry, so I'm guessing somebody else is going to do the hit?
    Someone writing the tweets, someone facing the press, someone else doing the hit, someone else taking the rap, King Don has got this Prez life sussed

Someone writing the tweets, someone facing the press, someone else doing the hit, someone else taking the rap, King Don has got this Prez life sussed
    Yeah well, he's very busy working on the new embassy in Jerusalem!

^^
    Any chance that Deutsche Bank might want to avoid being under the microscope, considering that they have akready been avoiding questions about the 300 Million that they loaned to Trump?
    I'd hazard a guess that they won't be enjoying this?

He’s too preoccupied with Twitter today as he’s deciding to offend a lot of people in the Middle East for the sake of appeasing a few lunatic ultra right wing Zionist’s.

Sigh, you ask yourself any need?

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    He’s too preoccupied with Twitter today as he’s deciding to offend a lot of people in the Middle East for the sake of appeasing a few lunatic ultra right wing Zionist’s.

Sigh, you ask yourself any need?
    As distractions from Mueller go, stirring things up in the Middle East is pretty extreme.

^^
    I'm sure there are even more distractionary activities that could be dreamed up.
    Let's hope they remain just bad dreams.

Why is he feckn about in Jerusalem. Even I know you shouldn't do that. He cant help himself. Nob.

He's owned by the Zionists, that's why, and is also the reason why he's swamped his administration with 'em.

Ethics Committee clears Intelligence Chairman Devin Nunes

http://edition.cnn.com/2017/12/07/po...nes/index.html

Roy Moore accuser admits to faking the message in her yearbook!

He may be a beast, or a victim of an institutionalised set up - or anything in between, but personally I think that I'd wait until the gristly matter is resolved before looking too relieved about small victories for accused abusers.

He may be a beast, or a victim of an institutionalised set up - or anything in between, but personally I think that I'd wait until the gristly matter is resolved before looking too relieved about small victories for accused abusers.
    Gloria Allred has history. Faking a yearbook one month before an important election doesn't surprise me in the least. It would be interesting to see if there is any evidence of cash payments between this lot.

Unusually coy in posting your Breitbart sources?

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Unusually coy in posting your Breitbart sources?
    ABC News mate, it's MSM! The woman's credibility is shot, but we knew that from day one when even her own family came out against her.

ABC News mate, it's MSM! The woman's credibility is shot, but we knew that from day one when even her own family came out against her.
    There you go. Which one did you use to reach your damning conclusion?

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...rged-yearbook/

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/roy-m...posts_card_hed

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    There you go. Which one did you use to reach your damning conclusion?

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...rged-yearbook/

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/roy-m...posts_card_hed
    Twitter!

Apparently it may have something to do with an upcoming congressional hearing that Allred will attend.

I see Trump has already pronounced on the fakery and Judge Roy's innocence, presumably using his well honed forensic skills of looking at Fox, Breitbart......and twitter feeds to determine the truth.

"Pussy pillager praises probable paedophile" has a ring to it. The amoral pair deserve each other.

Now we've finished dealing with the saga of how much Moore wrote in a yearbook - thanks gluey, you're a star! - how about talking about all the inappropriate relationships he has with teenage girls?

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Now we've finished dealing with the saga of how much Moore wrote in a yearbook - thanks gluey, you're a star! - how about talking about all the inappropriate relationships he has with teenage girls?
    Are they no longer just allegations? Wow, things are moving quickly. He deserves to be punished if this is the new situation, as do all of those in the many cases that are still to come.

Are they no longer just allegations? Wow, things are moving quickly. He deserves to be punished if this is the new situation, as do all of those in the many cases that are still to come.
    You will only comment about proof, formal investigation or admittance of guilt? It's going to get very quiet on here if thems your posting rules!!!!

Allegations were sufficient for you with Weinstein. But it all depends if they're pro or anti trump, doesn't it?