+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 54 of 367 FirstFirst ... 4444546474849505152535455565758596061626364104154 ... LastLast
Results 1,326 to 1,350 of 9155

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    The group say that Trump's actions threaten the security of the US. Yet again, people are going on record to criticise the incumbent president, something I don't recall seeing in such huge numbers with any previous ones.
    A lot of people are saying a lot of things. Do you know about their backgrounds and what they stand to gain or lose in this fight? Are you aware of the endemic blackmail taking place? DC is in full-on panic mode right now, and they are quickly running out of options in their attempt to get Trump removed from office. Now they are onto Racism, Nazism and causing civil unrest, while the Senate Majority Leader is close to being removed from his position.

Not the National Infrastructure Advisory Council.
    Are they Democrats? Swamp creatures? Tell me about them.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    A lot of people are saying a lot of things. Do you know about their backgrounds and what they stand to gain or lose in this fight? Are you aware of the endemic blackmail taking place? DC is in full-on panic mode right now, and they are quickly running out of options in their attempt to get Trump removed from office. Now they are onto Racism, Nazism and causing civil unrest, while the Senate Majority Leader is close to being removed from his position.
    This has been said to you many times gluey, but it never sinks in. Do you understand that you, the same as all of us, is a hostage to what you read? Or more precisely, what you choose to believe. You're speaking as if you work in the White House.

I'm quite sure there are a lot of people who want Trump out, but to a very large extent, it's self inflicted.

This has been said to you many times gluey, but it never sinks in. Do you understand that you, the same as all of us, is a hostage to what you read? Or more precisely, what you choose to believe. You're speaking as if you work in the White House.

I'm quite sure there are a lot of people who want Trump out, but to a very large extent, it's self inflicted.
    Everybody who is speaking out has a horse in this race, so you need to find out the true colours that are hidden beneath the saddle. Regarding reading habits, my main source of information is the MSM!

Everybody who is speaking out has a horse in this race, so you need to find out the true colours that are hidden beneath the saddle. Regarding reading habits, my main source of information is the MSM!
    So how are you finding their true colours?

So how are you finding their true colours?
    There are plenty of foot soldiers who look into these sort of things. For example many of the ring-leaders in Charlottesville are recent converts to Nazism! At the end of the day you just have to follow the money and see who benefits.

A quarter of Trump's cyber security council have resigned
    Due to the absence of any links or background info, I actually thought you were referring to a committee who oversee the alphabet agencies, so apologies if I introduced other topics, but they are probabably all connected in some way. It's a very exclusive club who pull all the strings behind the scenes.

Due to the absence of any links or background info, I actually thought you were referring to a committee who oversee the alphabet agencies, so apologies if I introduced other topics, but they are probabably all connected in some way. It's a very exclusive club who pull all the strings behind the scenes.
    When a wise man on the previous page was asked about links, I think he said:

"If you are interested in this story, then look into for yourself.... Don't depend on others if you want to form your own opinions."

There are plenty of foot soldiers who look into these sort of things. For example many of the ring-leaders in Charlottesville are recent converts to Nazism! At the end of the day you just have to follow the money and see who benefits.

Ok great, but what about the members who resigned? What pies are their fingers in? You seem pretty confident they are all 'crooked as feck' so what do you know about them?

Lots of twitterbots calling out 'President' Obama for golfing during Katrina. Wonder who's behind all this?

DIaH6E6UQAAPUAH.jpg

Lots of twitterbots calling out 'President' Obama for golfing during Katrina. Wonder who's behind all this?

DIaH6E6UQAAPUAH.jpg
    Pathetic isn't it.

Someone with an interesting grasp of history. What role does the Senator for Illinois have in the flood relief programme for Louisiana?

Round and round and round and ..
    :)

Ok great, but what about the members who resigned? What pies are their fingers in? You seem pretty confident they are all 'crooked as feck' so what do you know about them?
    I'm not an investigator, I just read news items that are already out there.

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. Pepper View Post
    Round and round and round and ..
    :)
    They are trying really hard to turn the Awan case into a nothingburger, they've got the Clinton's top DC legal firm working on a $100k loan fraud. Why all the fuss over a lowly IT staffer?

I'm not an investigator, I just read news items that are already out there.
    Which news items say they are crooked as feck?

Donald J. Trump ✔ @realDonaldTrump
    The U.S. has been talking to North Korea, and paying them extortion money, for 25 years. Talking is not the answer!
    1:47 PM - Aug 30, 2017

So what is the answer? Tweeting?

Which news items say they are crooked as feck?
    The alternative is that they are acting on their conscience, just like Ryan, McCain, McConnel, Graham, Flake, etc. So you are basically saying that everybody in government and on the periphery are clean? That means they all came to the decision to quit independently, because Trump is a bad man.

The alternative is that they are acting on their conscience, just like Ryan, McCain, McConnel, Graham, Flake, etc. So you are basically saying that everybody in government and on the periphery are clean?
    Bizarre conclusion. You've accused a group of people you probably couldn't name as being crooked as feck, said it's from news items and you can't actually link any news items.

No further questions m'lud.

Bizarre conclusion. You've accused a group of people you probably couldn't name as being crooked as feck, said it's from news items and you can't actually link any news items.

No further questions m'lud.
    They are either clean or they are crooked. That means they resigned solely because of their conscience as they sincerely believe that Trump is an evil man. There was no outside influence or pressure to come to these decisions, either individually or collectively. You decide.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Pathetic isn't it.
    Seems like it's not too difficult to set up a twitterbot.

http://steveloughran.blogspot.sg/201...t-is-duty.html

Not that I could make one, but easy enough for people who know the cyber and necessary hashtags.

Seems like it's not too difficult to set up a twitterbot.

http://steveloughran.blogspot.sg/201...t-is-duty.html

Not that I could make one, but easy enough for people who know the cyber and necessary hashtags.
    You should look into Media Matters and Correct The Record in order to get a balanced perspective.

You should look into Media Matters and Correct The Record in order to get a balanced perspective.
    Fark ..

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. Pepper View Post
    Fark ..
    You have to look at both sides of the fence to see where the boundaries are. Lardy is only looking one way.

The Awan case is taking on greater significance, it's turning out to be a battle between the corrupt state and the people.

The fix is in, but who will come out on top? Will this moment be a turning point in history, or confirmation that the boot on the face always wins? Whatever happens, we know that the MSM are complicit.

http://truepundit.com/fbi-fear-awan-...essional-dems/