+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 54 of 291 FirstFirst ... 4444546474849505152535455565758596061626364104154 ... LastLast
Results 1,326 to 1,350 of 9155

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Allegations were sufficient for you with Weinstein. But it all depends if they're pro or anti trump, doesn't it?
    Weinstein apologized for his actions, and there is also a paper trail. The only paper trail to Moore was faked, so maybe you can try to dig up something a bit more substantive? Even the manager at the Mall said Moore was never banned.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Weinstein apologized for his actions, and there is also a paper trail. The only paper trail to Moore was faked, so maybe you can try to dig up something a bit more substantive? Even the manager at the Mall said Moore was never banned.
    Don't you mean allegedly faked?

Somewhat bizarre.

Quote Originally Posted by Vimto View Post
    Somewhat bizarre.
    What was the most bizarre thing in your opinion?

What was the most bizarre thing in your opinion?
    Roy Moore.

How about you?

Quote Originally Posted by Vimto View Post
    Roy Moore.

How about you?
    I mean out of all the things he said.

I mean out of all the things he said.
    I know.

Most of the questions, all of the answers.

I thought you weren't following it that closely? So to help you with your facts, Moore changed his story drastically. What do you think about his credibility considering that fact?

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    I thought you weren't following it that closely? So to help you with your facts, Moore changed his story drastically. What do you think about his credibility considering that fact?
    Moore can say and do whatever he wants, but until they file a case absolutely nothing is going to happen. You would have thought if they were serious about it, they would have done just that, or maybe it will all go away and be forgotten after the election? What outcome is your money on?

Moore can say and do whatever he wants, but until they file a case absolutely nothing is going to happen. You would have thought if they were serious about it, they would have done just that, or maybe it will all go away and be forgotten after the election? What outcome is your money on?
    Not sure I have seen any stated intention by the women or one of their lawyers to instigate legal action though there has been a stated willingness by Mrs Nelson to make a statement on oath to a Congressional committee (with the invite for Moore to do the same). Moore however on 12 November said he would be suing the Washington Post and later threatened similar to Alabama-based news organisations. Maybe that will all go away and be forgotten after the election just as Trump's threat was shown to be hollow.

As above Summer Zervos is currently suing Trump for defamation which I guess on the gluey-ometer gives her story far more credence compared with the lack of action by Trump?

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Not sure I have seen any stated intention by the women or one of their lawyers to instigate legal action though there has been a stated willingness by Mrs Nelson to make a statement on oath to a Congressional committee (with the invite for Moore to do the same). Moore however on 12 November said he would be suing the Washington Post and later threatened similar to Alabama-based news organisations. Maybe that will all go away and be forgotten after the election just as Trump's threat was shown to be hollow.

As above Summer Zervos is currently suing Trump for defamation which I guess on the gluey-ometer gives her story far more credence compared with the lack of action by Trump?
    I think there will always be suspicions when cases like this come up a few weeks before a major election.

I think there will always be suspicions when cases like this come up a few weeks before a major election.
    I guess it would be less suspicious if the revelations were preceeded by a flurry of actors, producers and politicians being exposed for similar (paedophilia apart) acts to those that Moore has been accused of. #metoo allowed a lot of women to pronounce for the first time things they had bottled up for years and this seems no different.

I have a friend where I previously worked who suffered sexual abuse as an apprentice footballer and when that scandal broke became traumatised over things bottled up for years but felt he had no option to support others who had gone public. He lost months off work working through this and he had a largely sympathetic press. I don't underestimate the courage it took him and I feel enormous sympathy for the women who have found the courage to confront Moore and put themselves in front of the steam train of cynics and doubters they are currently facing.

If you thought that a person was unfit for office based on personal experiences and there were others exposing similar wrongdoings by other people at the same time then doing this when they did is not that surprising surely?

Trump has just sent an angry tweet disputing a New York Times Fake News article that said he watches TV from 4-8 hours a day and chainbinges the morning news channels.

But this article came out over the weekend - I read it yesterday. So what's taken him so long to respond? Could it be that a few minutes before his tweet, the story was featured on Morning Joe, one of the TV shows that he is claiming he doesn't religiously watch?

He really struggles not to shoot himself in the foot.

A Democrat Senator goes on record to call for Trump to resign over the sexual allegations against him. His response:

Lightweight Senator Kirsten Gillibrand, a total flunky for Chuck Schumer and someone who would come to my office “begging” for campaign contributions not so long ago (and would do anything for them), is now in the ring fighting against Trump. Very disloyal to Bill & Crooked-USED!

The President of the United States.......No words.

A Democrat Senator goes on record to call for Trump to resign over the sexual allegations against him. His response:

Lightweight Senator Kirsten Gillibrand, a total flunky for Chuck Schumer and someone who would come to my office “begging” for campaign contributions not so long ago (and would do anything for them), is now in the ring fighting against Trump. Very disloyal to Bill & Crooked-USED!

The President of the United States.......No words.
    Trump is not a politician, and that is his appeal to all those who voted for him. I can see their point as most politicians are a bunch of superslick, ingratiated, self-absorbed crooks, and those are the kindest words I could find to describe this bunch of establishment controlled puppets

Trump is not a politician, and that is his appeal to all those who voted for him. I can see their point as most politicians are a bunch of superslick, ingratiated, self-absorbed crooks, and those are the kindest words I could find to describe these establishment controlled puppets
    Is Kirsten Gillibrand a superslick, ingratiated, self absorbed crook?

Is Kirsten Gillibrand a superslick, ingratiated, self absorbed crook?
    I've never heared of her but Trump seems to think so.

I've never heared of her but Trump seems to think so.
    Quite easy to form opinions on people you have never heard of then?

Trump is not a politician, and that is his appeal to all those who voted for him. I can see their point as most politicians are a bunch of superslick, ingratiated, self-absorbed crooks, and those are the kindest words I could find to describe this bunch of establishment controlled puppets
    Whilst immoral adulterous businessmen who’s businesses have declared bamkruptcy on more then one occasion and are the puppets of the alt right bullshutters like Bannon are ok I guess?

Hardly the man to drain the swamp.

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    Whilst immoral adulterous businessmen who’s businesses have declared bamkruptcy on more then one occasion and are the puppets of the alt right bullshutters like Bannon are ok I guess?

Hardly the man to drain the swamp.
    She accused him of things he has already denied, and even said he should resign. Of course he is going to fire back with both barrels.

It will be a close run thing when all is revealed The stuff we already know is bad enough!
    Its bollcoks though isn’t it to suggest the Democrats are even in the same league as the Nazis and Communists and you know it.

What you know when you say ‘we already know’ is what like minded members of the alt right believe
    Pause breath Clinton Soros deep state anti establishment snowflake Make America Great pause breath Clinton......
    As I’ve said before if in 6 months there’s tangible evidence Clinton etc are going to be charged with anything i’ll fully apologise for doubting you but till then you’re merely regurgitating every alt right wing messenger who’ve got some victim complex

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    Its bollcoks though isn’t it to suggest the Democrats are even in the same league as the Nazis and Communists and you know it.

What you know when you say ‘we already know’ is what like minded members of the alt right believe
    Pause breath Clinton Soros deep state anti establishment snowflake Make America Great pause breath Clinton......
    As I’ve said before if in 6 months there’s tangible evidence Clinton etc are going to be charged with anything i’ll fully apologise for doubting you but till then you’re merely regurgitating every alt right wing messenger who’ve got some victim complex
    Yes, interesting times ahead for all of us

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...omen-democrats

Lightweight Senator Kirsten Gillibrand, a total flunky for Chuck Schumer and someone who would come to my office ‘begging’ for campaign contributions not so long ago (and would do anything for them), is now in the ring fighting against Trump,” the president tweeted.

'The President' appears to be a truly repugnant individual.

But no matter if shit hits fan 'someone else' will be drafted in to claim to have written the tweet.
    And that will be fine and dandy .
    We'll just guess which ones are really the words of 'The President of the USA'. Not important. No biggy.

Big media’s sad and extremely horrible week

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...horrible-week/