+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 55 of 367 FirstFirst ... 5454647484950515253545556575859606162636465105155 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,375 of 9155

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    The Awan case is taking on greater significance, it's turning out to be a battle between the corrupt state and the people.

The fix is in, but who will come out on top? Will this moment be a turning point in history, or confirmation that the boot on the face always wins? Whatever happens, we know that the MSM are complicit.

http://truepundit.com/fbi-fear-awan-...essional-dems/
    MSM are complicit in either outcome?
    Great, I was hoping 'they' had at least some impartiality, but I have had very grave doubts...

Are 'the people' - the American masses, generally aware that they are in this battle do you imagine?

The Awan case is taking on greater significance, it's turning out to be a battle between the corrupt state and the people.

The fix is in, but who will come out on top? Will this moment be a turning point in history, or confirmation that the boot on the face always wins? Whatever happens, we know that the MSM are complicit.

http://truepundit.com/fbi-fear-awan-...essional-dems/

Does the MSM include Fox News, The daily mail and the Telegraph?
    The ones you like 😉😃

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. Pepper View Post
    MSM are complicit in either outcome?
    Great, I was hoping 'they' had at least some impartiality, but I have had very grave doubts...

Are 'the people' - the American masses, generally aware that they are in this battle do you imagine?
    The MSM are complicit by totally ignoring it.

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    The ones you like ����
    You probably already know that there are two factions.

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    The ones you like 😉😃
    All those media, at least, have the courage of their conviction to identify the journalist who has sourced the "revelation". Something the drivel written around a single quote from a single FBI "veteran" supported by a "federal source" is unable to provide.

Latest news from DC ... James Comey began drafting 'exoneration statement' before he interviewed Clinton and other witnesses about her private email server, senators say.

A new letter from Senators Chuck Grassley and Lindsey Graham reveal testimony from new witnesses suggesting that former FBI Director James Comey had already started drafting documentation exonerating Hillary Clinton long before interviewing key witnesses, including Hillary herself.

According to the letter, which is based on testimony from James Rybicki, Comey’s Chief of Staff, and Trisha Anderson, the Principal Deputy General Counsel of National Security and Cyberlaw, Comey began drafting a statement to announce the conclusion of the Hillary investigation in April or May 2016, well before he had interviewed up to 17 key witnesses.

Meanwhile, as if that weren't bad enough, the Comey statement was also drafted before immunity deals were struck with Cheryl Mills and Heather Samuelson who seemingly ran point, along with Platte River Networks, to destroy Hillary's emails after a Congressional subpoena had been issued mandating their preservation.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-0...itness-intervi

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/0...n-email-242213

http://thehill.com/homenews/senate/3...terviewing-her

An interesting development, considering it was the Comey leak to the New York Times that resulted in the appointment of special council Meuller to look into Trump and the Russian hacking.

Trump wants to donate $1m to the Harvey Relief Fund. A little less than the $5m he was going to pay up if someone proved Obama was born abroad but still. His heart is in the right place.

But he's not sure how to do it and needs the Fake News Media to help him.

https://www.deathandtaxesmag.com/343...s-suggestions/

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump
    Wow, looks like James Comey exonerated Hillary Clinton long before the investigation was over...and so much more. A rigged system!
    12:56 pm · 1 Sep 2017

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Trump wants to donate $1m to the Harvey Relief Fund. A little less than the $5m he was going to pay up if someone proved Obama was born abroad but still. His heart is in the right place.

But he's not sure how to do it and needs the Fake News Media to help him.

https://www.deathandtaxesmag.com/343...s-suggestions/
    $1m more than the Clinton's/Obama

BTW how much have you donated?

$1m more than the Clinton's/Obama

BTW how much have you donated?
    It's like when someone at work asks me to sponsor them and I don't really want to but I say ok to save awkwardness and then pretend I don't know how to do it.

I've donated as much as president tramp

This is pretty surprising. It turns out that trumple has a history of promising donations but never following through.

http://www.newsweek.com/trump-hurric...-no-way-658367

This is pretty surprising. It turns out that trumple has a history of promising donations but never following through.

http://www.newsweek.com/trump-hurric...-no-way-658367
    It's about time they started doing some real reporting

It's about time they started doing some real reporting
    'Billionaire chucking money at something in attempt to boost flagging popularity' impresses you that easily does it?!

'Billionaire chucking money at something in attempt to boost flagging popularity' impresses you that easily does it?!
    It's probably better for the people who have lost everything that they chuck money at it, compared to not chucking money at it. Which would you prefer if everything you owned got washed away, money or no money?

It's probably better for the people who have lost everything that they chuck money at it, compared to not chucking money at it. Which would you prefer if everything you owned got washed away, money or no money?
    Really? it comes down to that kind of choice for you? We are talking about a token donation - albeit a large dontation, but it wont fix much by itself.
    It is a good example to other potential donators though TBF

I'd rather a President who I could trust to have what it takes to act decisively - next (not do the right things for himself only) - and get things done, and know how to get things fixed.

Trump presides over division and derision. He is pretty much a seedless jaffa.
    Lets hope America comes together and supports Texas

Luckily no one needs to worry about that hypothetical as trump has chucked nothing

Really? it comes down to that kind of choice for you? We are talking about a token donation - albeit a large dontation, but it wont fix much by itself.
    It is a good example to other potential donators though TBF

I'd rather a President who I could trust to have what it takes to act decisively - next (not do the right things for himself only) - and get things done, and know how to get things fixed.

Trump presides over division and derision. He is pretty much a seedless jaffa.
    Lets hope America comes together and supports Texas
    Why is there devision? Who is pushing this division? Maybe if you knew the answer you would have a different opinion.

My unbiased opinion is that things are moving in Trump's direction. Every new development is digging a deeper hole for those who are opposing Trump. I don't know what is going to happen, but maybe one day they will all fall in this hole? I'm just a neutral observer here, I don't have a horse in this race.

Luckily no one needs to worry about that hypothetical as trump has chucked nothing
    The US government will be chucking billions of dollars. Trump is off to Texas again today, the second time in a few days. Hillary is on her book tour and charging people to attend.

I'm still on the fence about the guy... (TM)

I'm saying that clearly division exists, and is a drain on resource, and a barrier to decisive action.
    And Trump presides over it. What of it he caused or not, is not immediately relevant to the Texas situation.
    Texans wont want a fascinating political intrigue debate - they will want decisive action.

I hope Texas gets the aid and focus that that it requires, despite all of the mess evident within in the USA machine
    And same goes all of the other real-world concerns that USA has on it's plate.

The US government will be chucking billions of dollars. Trump is off to Texas again today, the second time in a few days. Hillary is on her book tour and charging people to attend.
    Oh FFS ..

The President has pledged a million dollars of his own money. Remind me how much he has given? And who he is blaming for that?

Quite telling that you're attempting to defend him by pointing the finger at others. As usual. We can all see your game plan.