+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 56 of 367 FirstFirst ... 6464748495051525354555657585960616263646566106156 ... LastLast
Results 1,376 to 1,400 of 9155

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    The President has pledged a million dollars of his own money. Remind me how much he has given? And who he is blaming for that?

Quite telling that you're attempting to defend him by pointing the finger at others. As usual. We can all see your game plan.
    Not pointing fingers at all, just making a factual statement.

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. Pepper View Post
    I'm still on the fence about the guy... (TM)
    Of course I am still on the fence, my analysis is based on reported information, the same information that we all have access to. I think you are wrong to call me biased just because we process information differently, and my predicted outcome differs from yours. This is purely an intellectual exercise that will reach a conclusion over time.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Not pointing fingers at all, just making a factual statement.
    What relevance does Hillary's book tour have on Trump's actions, or should I say thin promises and inactions?

Jeez, just a few days after predictions by some that this was being set as a "nothingburger" (whatever that is) we get the jaw dropping expose of a failure to fully deregister the account of an accused fraudster as he was linked to a shared e-mail account. Pulitzer can't be far away for Sean and Luke on this one.

What relevance does Hillary's book tour have on Trump's actions, or should I say thin promises and inactions?
    Hillary would have been the US president if Trump wasn't.

I thought it was interesting that while Trump is busy giving his money away, Hillary is out promoting her new book and charging people for the pleasure. I've never heard of anybody asking for money to attend a book signing event before, have you?

Anyway, why are you focussing on this kind act of charity? Comey has just been rumbled for writing his report that Hillary was innocent of wrongdoing before he had even conducted the investigation, and the Awan case has the potential to be Watergate and Iran-Contra times a hundred.

You are worse than the MSM in the way that you ignore things! Here is a little tip: Hoping for something to be true will not make it true.

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Jeez, just a few days after predictions by some that this was being set as a "nothingburger" (whatever that is) we get the jaw dropping expose of a failure to fully deregister the account of an accused fraudster as he was linked to a shared e-mail account. Pulitzer can't be far away for Sean and Luke on this one.
    Great analysis mate, thanks for pointing out that this case in nothing more than a minor misdemeanor. Have you ever thought about going into law? You seem to have the right apptitude for it.

BTW the person who said it was a nothingburger is the assistant attorney general in charge of the case, and the brother of the woman who hired this IT guy.

PS how do you deregister a hidden email account?

Wales Bales,

A couple of things.....

First and foremost as you're well aware Donald Trump is the president not Hilary Clinton. As far as I can see she is not beholden to attend Texas ss she is not in charge of the country. This point is as ridulous as asking what Gordon brown was doing during the 2011 London riots.

Isn't it about time you dropped the neutral observer line about Trump? You're quite clearly an out and our supporter as you defend all criticism of him and use articles from media sources ie Breitbart and Fox News that Trump refers to.

You frequently regurgitate the opinions of Sean Hannity who is an unashamedly supporter of Trump, from Seth Rich, wikileaks and the Obama birth certificate story. The difference is Hannity doesn't claim to be neutral.

It's a free world, I admit I'd have voted Clinton rather then Trumo ( although I'd have preferred Saunders )but realise she's yesterday's woman ( although I dare say you're going to link some alt right link to disagree with me).

At least have the bollocks of your convictions and admit you're a fan of the Trunp.

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    Wales Bales,

A couple of things.....

First and foremost as you're well aware Donald Trump is the president not Hilary Clinton. As far as I can see she is not beholden to attend Texas ss she is not in charge of the country. This point is as ridulous as asking what Gordon brown was doing during the 2011 London riots.

Isn't it about time you dropped the neutral observer line about Trump? You're quite clearly an out and our supporter as you defend all criticism of him and use articles from media sources ie Breitbart and Fox News that Trump refers to.

You frequently regurgitate the opinions of Sean Hannity who is an unashamedly supporter of Trump, from Seth Rich, wikileaks and the Obama birth certificate story. The difference is Hannity doesn't claim to be neutral.

It's a free world, I admit I'd have voted Clinton rather then Trumo ( although I'd have preferred Saunders )but realise she's yesterday's woman ( although I dare say you're going to link some alt right link to disagree with me).

At least have the bollocks of your convictions and admit you're a fan of the Trunp.
    I don't have to admit anything, my neutrality will be proven over time. We are all looking at the same information, it just turns out that my analysis is different to yours. I don't even have to like Trump to consider potential outcomes, the truth is what it is.

I don't have to admit anything, my neutrality will be proven over time. We are all looking at the same information, it just turns out that my analysis is different to yours. I don't even have to like Trump to consider potential outcomes, the truth is what it is.
    just for you mate

media sources Breitbart and Fox News
    I would gladly quote CNN, Washington Post and New York Times if they reported accurately on a topic.

Quote Originally Posted by Packerman View Post
    just for you mate
    Great album, same era as Rumours, but I think you are mistaken to equate truth with love. Your logic would soon get rather messy if you had to love everything that was true.

All that blibble about the truth and you keep repeating:

Trump is busy giving his money away
    He's given nothing away, the White House confirm it! Is this what you call an intellectual exercise?

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump
    Wow, looks like James Comey exonerated Hillary Clinton long before the investigation was over...and so much more. A rigged system!
    12:56 pm · 1 Sep 2017

He's saying Comey was too easy on her? Back in may when he was fired, one of the various reasons given by Trump and Rosenstein was Comey was too hard on her.

You fall for his contradictions every time...

He's saying Comey was too easy on her? Back in may when he was fired, one of the various reasons given by Trump and Rosenstein was Comey was too hard on her.

You fall for his contradictions every time...
    No, he is saying "Wow, looks like James Comey exonerated Hillary Clinton long before the investigation was over...and so much more. A rigged system!".

Learn to read fella, he is talking about Comey, not Hillary! This is very relevant to the Meuller investigation, it means it shouldn't be taking place. I'm predicting that a special council is going to be investigating Comey and Meuller!

No, he is saying "Wow, looks like James Comey exonerated Hillary Clinton long before the investigation was over...and so much more. A rigged system!".

Learn to read fella, he is talking about Comey, not Hillary! This is very relevant to the Meuller investigation, it means it shouldn't be taking place. I'm predicting that a special council is going to be investigating Comey and Meuller!
    Err yeah, that's why I put all my hims and hers in the right place

It is becoming increasinly obvious that these staggering levels of corruption go right to the very highest levels. It's my hunch that they want to get rid of Trump because he is onto them. I also have a feeling that some in his own party will get dragged into this too, Ryan, McConnell, McCain, etc. Trump needs to take the whole lot of them down, no matter how painful it may be. The question is will Trump succeed where JFK failed?

Great analysis mate, thanks for pointing out that this case in nothing more than a minor misdemeanor. Have you ever thought about going into law? You seem to have the right apptitude for it.

BTW the person who said it was a nothingburger is the assistant attorney general in charge of the case, and the brother of the woman who hired this IT guy.

PS how do you deregister a hidden email account?
    Apologies for the analysis. If I had known as you state that this has the potential to be 100 times bigger than Watergate and Iran/Contra put together I would probably reflected what Sean and Luke were spouting on about was actually smoking dynamite that could blow up the constitutional system of the US as we know it. I don't know why they are upset that the MSM have not cottoned onto this when they could share all the glory themselves!

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Apologies for the analysis. If I had known as you state that this has the potential to be 100 times bigger than Watergate and Iran/Contra put together I would probably reflected what Sean and Luke were spouting on about was actually smoking dynamite that could blow up the constitutional system of the US as we know it. I don't know why they are upset that the MSM have not cottoned onto this when they could share all the glory themselves!
    Who knows where it will lead, it may even be a nothingburger, but it should at least be investigated. Here is the latest from Luke, it sounds like it could have the makings of an incredible movie script

Why is there devision? Who is pushing this division? Maybe if you knew the answer you would have a different opinion.

My unbiased opinion is that things are moving in Trump's direction. Every new development is digging a deeper hole for those who are opposing Trump. I don't know what is going to happen, but maybe one day they will all fall in this hole? I'm just a neutral observer here, I don't have a horse in this race.

My name is Paul Evans and I'm biased when it comes to Trump. There you are, I said it and I feel so much better for having done so. We may be from opposite sides of the spectrum when it comes to the Donald, but you really should do the same because, despite your constant denials that you have a problem, it's all too obvious to others that you do. Acknowledging it would be a big first step towards regaining the life you had before.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post

My name is Paul Evans and I'm biased when it comes to Trump. There you are, I said it and I feel so much better for having done so. We may be from opposite sides of the spectrum when it comes to the Donald, but you really should do the same because, despite your constant denials that you have a problem, it's all too obvious to others that you do. Acknowledging it would be a big first step towards regaining the life you had before.

Not even Donald Trump promotes himself in such a positive matter like Wales Bales does for him 😂

It's fairly common nowadays to see people who are clearly aligned one way but say they aren't to add some sort of gravitas to what they're saying. For example, someone saying how bad Brexit is being handled by the Tories and qualifying it with "and I voted Leave", or saying how terrible the EU are "and I voted Remain".

It's similar from gluey- but without any kind of subtlety. We're supposed to think, this is all pretty damning and this guy is on the fence so it must be close to the truth. None of us are that dumb though

Sorry to disappoint, but I will be staying firmly on the fence. I prefer to look at things factually, rather than emotionally.

Not even Donald Trump promotes himself in such a positive matter like Wales Bales does for him ��
    I'm not promoting anybody. I predicted the Russian hacking story would be nothing more than a fairytale, and I also have an inkling the DNC/RINO crowd are going to have a lot of questions to answer. It's just a matter of being patient and let's see what happens next.

North Korea's nuclear tests are coming along at a fair old lick. We need Trump to get tweeting, maybe come up with another 'fire and fury' soundbite.