+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 57 of 291 FirstFirst ... 7474849505152535455565758596061626364656667107157 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,425 of 9155

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Yes, the bit with provisions for 99% expires then. The 1%ers bit doesn't.

Aren't tax bills quite difficult to get through? Wasn't this the biggest one for decades or something? Trump, the alleged billionaire, and his billionaire friends will certainly hope so.

Isn't it a coincidence that the shit would hit the fan for ordinary people once Trump's tenure is up?
    If the most unpopular president in history can do it, then anybody can, experially if it's a really bad deal. The Democrats will win big at the next election, so I wouldn't worry too much.

Yes, the bit with provisions for 99% expires then. The 1%ers bit doesn't.

Aren't tax bills quite difficult to get through? Wasn't this the biggest one for decades or something? Trump, the alleged billionaire, and his billionaire friends will certainly hope so.

Isn't it a coincidence that the shit would hit the fan for ordinary people once Trump's tenure is up?
    From Yahoo:

"In past decades, policymakers have reversed major cuts as deficits ballooned and economic windfalls failed to materialize."

Whether it can be undone in the future is besides the point. Trump rode in on a drain the swamp ticket and he's thrown a few dollars a month savings to the poor people. But it's calculated that he'll save up 11-15m dollars a year and Kushner 5-12m dollars a year with the new bill.

All of this is paid for by increasing the US deficit so there's a long term impact regardless of what happens in future elections.

One senator even said that his big business donors told him not to contact them again if the bill didn't go through. Who's being represented? Drain the swamp indeed...

More from the draintheswamp files

President Trump kicked off his holiday weekend at Mar-a-Lago Friday night at a dinner where he told friends, "You all just got a lot richer," referencing the sweeping tax overhaul he signed into law hours earlier. Mr. Trump directed those comments to friends dining nearby at the exclusive club — including to two friends at a table near the president's who described the remark to CBS News — as he began his final days of his first year in office in what has become known as the "Winter White House."

https://www.cbsnews.com/amp/news/tru...hristmas-trip/

More from the draintheswamp files
    How can FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe, the man in charge, along with leakin’ James Comey, of the Phony Hillary Clinton investigation (including her 33,000 illegally deleted emails) be given $700,000 for wife’s campaign by Clinton Puppets during investigation?
    — Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) December 23, 2017

FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe is racing the clock to retire with full benefits. 90 days to go?!!!
    — Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) December 23, 2017

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...y-clinton-bias

Top FBI official linked to reporter who broke Trump dossier story

https://www.politico.com/story/2017/...r-jones-316157

Re-Assigned FBI Lawyer James Baker Has Hard Drives Showing Trump Was Spied On

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/re-ass...g-trump-spied/

A new low in stupidity from the President?

He's tweeted that New York could do with some global warming as it's going to be cold later.

A new low in stupidity from the President?

He's tweeted that New York could do with some global warming as it's going to be cold later.
    It would be funny if global warming isn't the thing that we have all been led to believe, so is he saying global warming is more gaming of the system by the other lot?

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    It would be funny if global warming isn't the thing that we have all been led to believe, so is he saying global warming is more gaming of the system by the other lot?
    Could you rephrase this in a way that makes sense?

Could you rephrase this in a way that makes sense?
    Forget that, news just out saying classified information from Hillary Clinton’s email server was found on the laptop of the disgraced former congressman Anthony Weiner.

So, somebody has been telling big porkies. What next?

Forget that, news just out saying classified information from Hillary Clinton’s email server was found on the laptop of the disgraced former congressman Anthony Weiner.

Quick... Distraction...

Oh, um, Hillary's emails!

The US president having no clue about climate change and spreading bollocks that anyone over 5 should really recognise as being bollocks is deeply worrying for the future of our planet. Calling him irresponsible for this barely touches the surface.

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump

Crooked Hillary Clinton’s top aid, Huma Abedin, has been accused of disregarding basic security protocols. She put Classified Passwords into the hands of foreign agents. Remember sailors pictures on submarine? Jail! Deep State Justice Dept must finally act? Also on Comey & others

2k+ posts and he can't even think of one

2k+ posts and he can't even think of one
    I don't do small talk

Moving on, 2018 is going to be one hell of a year!

I don't do small talk

Moving on, 2018 is going to be one hell of a year!
    I know! So much in store!

Some are saying that you'll chat even more bollocks than you managed in 2017. Not me though, I don't think it's possible.

Some are saying that you'll chat even more bollocks than you managed in 2017. Not me though, I don't think it's possible.
    To be fair, your prediction success rate has been abysmal

What predictions are you referring to? Links please.

Personally, I'm looking forward to more bollocky nuggets like:

"Regarding the impact of global warming, you would first have to prove it's existence"

😂😂😂😂😂

Interesting article with a former Trump hating senator.

Lindsey Graham: We need new special counsel — just for Trump dossier

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/li...rticle/2644632

To be honest Wales Bales, I think before making statements about others perceived success rates you might want to reflect on your statement which had the words to the effect of Donald Trump has managed to contain mass shootings ...
    Just some friendly advice 👍

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    To be honest Wales Bales, I think before making statements about others perceived success rates you might want to reflect on your statement which had the words to the effect of Donald Trump has managed to contain mass shootings ...
    Just some friendly advice ��
    They had certainly become less frequent when I said that. Under Obama they were happening almost weekly. We also now know about the existence of some rougue elements in the USA, so I'm going wait a while before I present you with your gold star

I'm on the fence while your mind is all made up. I'm just saying people have made a case for and against and time will tell who is right. You are the one who has made the call, just hope you are right
    Your pretty much 100% defence of Trump on absolutely everything in the last 18 months suggests you're not on the fence.

lardy rates this post as: BOLLOCKS

They had certainly become less frequent when I said that. Under Obama they were happening almost weekly. We also now know about the existence of some rougue elements in the USA, so I'm going wait a while before I present you with your gold star
    Well let's see, you posted that in about June 2017 and the mass-shooting-ometer was looking like this, at 45 deaths per month:

https://www.massshootingtracker.org/data/2017

Compared to the previous year, which was 50 deaths per month (and heavily skewed by those 50 deaths in one incident in Orlando):

https://www.massshootingtracker.org/data/2016

When I asked you what you thought Trump had actually done, your reply was along the lines of "I don't know but it must be something!"

lardy rates this post as: BOLLOCKS

Hey, we're already looking good for beating last year's bollocks offerings. Go for it!

Your pretty much 100% defence of Trump on absolutely everything in the last 18 months suggests you're not on the fence.
    Nothing to do with Trump, I just posted my opinion of what was going on, as opposed to your WAPO/NYT/CNN view of things.

If my views are a load of bollocks, it follows that yours aren't

Nothing to do with Trump, I just posted my opinion of what was going on, as opposed to your WAPO/NYT/CNN view of things.

If my views are a load of bollocks, it follows that yours aren't
    Thank you very much.

What is this list supposed to show?