+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 58 of 291 FirstFirst ... 8484950515253545556575859606162636465666768108158 ... LastLast
Results 1,426 to 1,450 of 9155

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The Donald Trump thread

I trust gluey to give it back to me too but fair enough - I'll tone it down from here

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    I trust gluey to give it back to me too but fair enough - I'll tone it down from here

Indeed,
    FWIW, I wasnt referring to you at all BTW ;)

HNY and catch you 'round

Shitting hell, trump's latest tweet - he's claiming responsibility for there being no global commercial airline fatalities in 2017!

Absolutely shameless. There really might be something wrong with him...

Shitting hell, trump's latest tweet - he's claiming responsibility for there being no global commercial airline fatalities in 2017!

You've been trolled again, it works every time What are the MSM saying? Are they reporting on Trump's air safety comments, or the disturbing news that classified information was found on Anthony Weiner's laptop, which was then covered up by Jim Comey?

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    You've been trolled again, it works every time What are the MSM saying? Are they reporting on Trump's air safety comments, or the disturbing news that classified information was found on Anthony Weiner's laptop, which was then covered up by Jim Comey?
    Wouldn't it be in trump's interests to get this "disturbing news" in the media? Why would he write this tweet to distract from that?

Wouldn't it be in trump's interests to get this "disturbing news" in the media? Why would he write this tweet to distract from that?
    Just read the tweet, he's not claiming credit for global air safety!

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump 58m
    Since taking office I have been very strict on Commercial Aviation. Good news - it was just reported that there were Zero deaths in 2017, the best and safest year on record!

Just read the tweet, he's not claiming credit for global air safety!

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump 58m
    Since taking office I have been very strict on Commercial Aviation. Good news - it was just reported that there were Zero deaths in 2017, the best and safest year on record!
    So is he just talking about the US? If so, there have been no commercial airliner deaths in the US for 8 years. Shouldn't he be giving credit to Obama as whatever was done must have been done by him.

Lock him up

Huma Abedin Forwarded State Passwords To Yahoo Before It Was Hacked By Foreign Agents!!!

http://dailycaller.com/2018/01/01/ab...oreign-agents/

Trump taking credit for there being no deaths on commercial flights flights in 2017

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/...95478428102657

Quote Originally Posted by Auntie Andy View Post
    Trump taking credit for there being no deaths on commercial flights flights in 2017

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/...95478428102657
    If you read it carefully he doesn't say that, but he certainly triggered a lot of people!

If you read it carefully he doesn't say that, but he certainly triggered a lot of people!
    You believe he didn’t mean it?

Trump eclipses himself

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump

North Korean Leader Kim Jong Un just stated that the “Nuclear Button is on his desk at all times.” Will someone from his depleted and food starved regime please inform him that I too have a Nuclear Button, but it is a much bigger & more powerful one than his, and my Button works!

Trump eclipses himself

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump

North Korean Leader Kim Jong Un just stated that the “Nuclear Button is on his desk at all times.” Will someone from his depleted and food starved regime please inform him that I too have a Nuclear Button, but it is a much bigger & more powerful one than his, and my Button works!
    My button is bigger than yours, nah, nah, nannah, nah - Trump tackling the weighty matters of international politics in his inimitable style , he probably spent the next half an hour telling everyone he saw about how clever he'd been.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    My button is bigger than yours, nah, nah, nannah, nah - Trump tackling the weighty matters of international politics in his inimitable style , he probably spent the next half an hour telling everyone he saw about how clever he'd been.
    I try to avoid the cartoon character that is Trump as much as possible nowadays. To me he's merely an actor playing a role and we're being played for taking the lackey seriously.

Wel old orange face’s latest attempt at cock displaying will appeal to his cheerleaders and other deluded minions who will salivate with excitement at this whilst musing over the latest bit of bollocks on Breitbart.

Whilst anyone with a brain bigger then a Sultana will cringe at this quite crass piecce of macho aggrandisement.

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    Wel old orange face’s latest attempt at cock displaying will appeal to his cheerleaders and other deluded minions who will salivate with excitement at this whilst musing over the latest bit of bollocks on Breitbart.

Whilst anyone with a brain bigger then a Sultana will cringe at this quite crass piecce of macho aggrandisement.
    If you ever wondered where gets his ideas:

DSlz1-6WsAAY9Ih.jpg

If you ever wondered where gets his ideas:

DSlz1-6WsAAY9Ih.jpg
    Actually he's responding to the news cycle, that is his cue. If he mentions things before they are reported he will be accused of collusion, attacking political opponents, and influencing the justice department. They will also try to impeach him for it. Trumpy is always a few steps ahead.

Actually he's responding to the news cycle, that is his cue. If he mentions things before they are reported he will be accused of collusion, attacking political opponents, and influencing the justice department. They will also try to impeach him for it. Trumpy is always a few steps ahead.

I don't know. If you can't trust your friends who can you trust?

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...-michael-wolff

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post

I expect we'll find out (very soon) that Bannon was really a Hillary-loving Dem Deep Stater all along.

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post

Bannon went on, Wolff writes, to say that if any such meeting had to take place, it should have been set up “in a Holiday Inn in Manchester, New Hampshire, with your lawyers who meet with these people”. Any information, he said, could then be “dump[ed] … down to Breitbart or something like that, or maybe some other more legitimate publication”.

Bannon is funny

Bannon went on, Wolff writes, to say that if any such meeting had to take place, it should have been set up “in a Holiday Inn in Manchester, New Hampshire, with your lawyers who meet with these people”. Any information, he said, could then be “dump[ed] … down to Breitbart or something like that, or maybe some other more legitimate publication”.

Bannon is funny
    "Steve Bannon has nothing to do with me or my Presidency. When he was fired, he not only lost his job, he lost his mind. Steve was a staffer who worked for me after I had already won the nomination by defeating 17 candidates, often described as the most talented field ever assembled in the Republican party,"

Trump is funny