Page 6 of 291 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151656106 ... LastLast

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The Donald Trump thread

CNN nail their colours to the mast

Trump pulling out of the paris agreement.

Joining Syria & Nicaragua as the only countries to do so.

Quote Originally Posted by LordKenwyne View Post
    Trump pulling out of the paris agreement.

Joining Syria & Nicaragua as the only countries to do so.
    There we go, he's got his legacy.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Maybe he thinks it's a globalists policy?

Yep.

Nicaragua didn't sign it because they wanted a stricter agreement....

And Syria have a lot of their plate currently...

So America are alone more or less.

Lightbulb Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by LordKenwyne View Post
    Yep.

Nicaragua didn't sign it because they wanted a stricter agreement....

And Syria have a lot of their plate currently...

So America are alone more or less.
    It seems it takes the US four years to actually leave, so Trump will be long gone by then and they might change their decision.

It seems it takes the US four years to actually leave, so Trump will be long gone by then and they might change their decision.
    What if he wins another 4 years? And then Jared does 8 years, followed by Ivanka's 8 years?

The aftermath of a terrorist atrocity and the President of the US is tweeting:

- Do you notice we are not having a gun debate right now? That's because they used knives and a truck!

- At least 7 dead and 48 wounded in terror attack and Mayor of London says there is "no reason to be alarmed!"

Just the kind of measured response we expect from the world's most powerful statesman, who (lest we forget) was curtseying to the Saudis only a week ago.

The aftermath of a terrorist atrocity and the President of the US is tweeting:

- Do you notice we are not having a gun debate right now? That's because they used knives and a truck!

- At least 7 dead and 48 wounded in terror attack and Mayor of London says there is "no reason to be alarmed!"

Just the kind of measured response we expect from the world's most powerful statesman, who (lest we forget) was curtseying to the Saudis only a week ago.
    Trump has access to intelligence that we don't, maybe what he is saying has a double meaning?

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Trump has access to intelligence that we don't, maybe what he is saying has a double meaning?

Well it does seem like the tweets were directed at "insiders", otherwise they don't make much sense in that format, he could have chosen other words.

Well it does seem like the tweets were directed at "insiders", otherwise they don't make much sense in that format, he could have chosen other words.
    If that's true, and you'll be lucky to find anyone who believes for a second that it is, do you think this is the correct way for him to deal with intelligence (that he has somehow got from another country's agency within hours of the event)?

Your gullibility when it comes to Trump is extraordinary Oh yeah maybe it's something really clever that only some people understand, like covfefe was Fookin hell....

A few hours after people died in the streets, he's taking the mayor's words out of context in order to stoke up fears to get his travel ban passed. If you can't see this, then I don't know what to think of you

What the mayor actually said was:

"My message to Londoners and visitors to our great city is to be calm and vigilant. You will see an increased police presence today, including armed officers and uniformed officers. There is no reason to be alarmed by this."

I don't know what Trump is up to, but he seems to have got those multiple shooting events under contol that were happening on a regular basis in the run up to the last election.

I don't know what Trump is up to, but he seems to have got those multiple shooting events under contol that were happening on a regular basis in the run up to the last election.
    Yeah, a great job.

http://www.gunviolencearchive.org/reports/mass-shooting

I'm talking about the Orlando type stuff that got 24/7 MSM coverage.

I'm talking about the Orlando type stuff that got 24/7 MSM coverage.
    Orlando was the biggest single shooting the US has ever known, so I'm certainly glad that it hasn't been repeated. What part would you say Trump has played in preventing a large scale attack while still allowing the smaller ones to continue?

Orlando was the biggest single shooting the US has ever known, so I'm certainly glad that it hasn't been repeated. What part would you say Trump has played in preventing a large scale attack while still allowing the smaller ones to continue?
    It's just an observation that these full-scale 24/7 media events don't seem to be happening like they used to. I don't know the reason why that is happening, maybe Trump is a step or two ahead?

He does, they are very under control. I mean there have been two in the last couple of days, one of which specifically targeted republicans, but they are very under control so well done Daddy, I mean well done President Trump.

He does, they are very under control. I mean there have been two in the last couple of days, one of which specifically targeted republicans, but they are very under control so well done Daddy, I mean well done President Trump.
    This is was Rep Steve Scalise was working on when he got shot

This is was Rep Steve Scalise was working on when he got shot

How interesting, what's your point?

How interesting, what's your point?
    The first thing you do when there is an attempted assasination (or murder) is to look for a possible motive. I am merely pointing out an obvious work related motive if it is alright with you?