+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 61 of 291 FirstFirst ... 11515253545556575859606162636465666768697071111161 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,525 of 9155

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The Donald Trump thread

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-42657954

Ah, so it's nothing to do with the reception he would get if he came here?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-42656433

More "shrewdness" from the genius.

Expect lots of leaks and wild stories in the coming days, the press are going to be in full damage limitation and misdirection mode.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Expect lots of leaks and wild stories in the coming days, the press are going to be in full damage limitation and misdirection mode.
    Why do there need to be "leaks" and "wild stories" in the next few days when it's the man himself who nearly always provides the story with what he says on Twitter and in the presence of politicians from other parties?

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-42657954

Ah, so it's nothing to do with the reception he would get if he came here?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-42656433

More "shrewdness" from the genius.
    It’s all part of the game, he’s such a like, genius. It’s all the mainstream media’s fault no doubt, like, FAKE NEWS !

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    It’s all part of the game, he’s such a like, genius. It’s all the mainstream media’s fault no doubt, like, FAKE NEWS !
    Have you picked a charity yet?

Have you picked a charity yet?
    Nothing has happened so far as I recall, well nothing apart from what’s on those alt right blogs you like sharing.

Hardly the smoking gun are they?

Nothing has happened so far as I recall, well nothing apart from what’s on those alt right blogs you like sharing.

Hardly the smoking gun are they?
    The wheels are in motion my friend. The biggest political scandal in US history by a very large margin is now rapidly unravelling. BTW, I was only joking about the donation, please don't feel under any obligation. Just watch and learn, it's going to be a very intriguing story.

The wheels are in motion my friend. The biggest political scandal in US history by a very large margin is now rapidly unravelling. BTW, I was only joking about the donation, please don't feel under any obligation. Just watch and learn, it's going to be a very intriguing story.
    I could click on any of these 55 pages at random and there's a better than evens chance that you've said pretty much this, wheels in motion, just wait, etc

When are you going to realise you're being had?

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    I could click on any of these 55 pages at random and there's a better than evens chance that you've said pretty much this, wheels in motion, just wait, etc

When are you going to realise you're being had?
    We are certainly going to find out who's been had!

We are certainly going to find out who's been had!
    Hey, there's a Trump thread on the main board. You going to share your inside knowledge on that one?

Fusion GPS were private FBI contactors? It can't be, can it?

https://theconservativetreehouse.com...eration-trump/

Fusion GPS were private FBI contactors? It can't be, can it?

https://theconservativetreehouse.com...eration-trump/
    Did they use a much smaller font to fit Fusion GPS into the redacted space between "the" and "contractors". Come on Gluey, start using those famed forensic and analytical skills that separate the believable media articles from the "shithole" ones.

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Did they use a much smaller font to fit Fusion GPS into the redacted space between "the" and "contractors". Come on Gluey, start using those famed forensic and analytical skills that separate the believable media articles from the "shithole" ones.
    So that's a no from you

So that's a no from you
    The article is a bit rambling but my summary of the story is:

This website has previously majored on raising doubt that the FISA surveillance was done under a warrant;

The DoJ during Obama (continued) to exclude a sensitive section of the DoJ from OIG oversight;

This section and the FBI were undertaking FISA investigations without warrants;

The National Security Agency became aware of this and put a stop to the practise;

This happened during the time that the Trump surveillance took place;

DoJ and FBI were using contractors for this work. as per the document you extracted above;

The Last Refuge had a "tip off" that Fusion GPS were used by the FBI as contractors (as previous highly unlikely to be mentioned in the redacted document used to support the argument).

ergo Steele and Fusion GPS were in cohoots with elements of the DoJ and the FBI to conduct a rogue investigation into Trump bypassing court protocols to carry this out.

Like you say it's a no from me but it would be good to understand what is so compelling about this to make it a yes from you?

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    The article is a bit rambling but my summary of the story is:

This website has previously majored on raising doubt that the FISA surveillance was done under a warrant;

The DoJ during Obama (continued) to exclude a sensitive section of the DoJ from OIG oversight;

This section and the FBI were undertaking FISA investigations without warrants;

The National Security Agency became aware of this and put a stop to the practise;

This happened during the time that the Trump surveillance took place;

DoJ and FBI were using contractors for this work. as per the document you extracted above;

The Last Refuge had a "tip off" that Fusion GPS were used by the FBI as contractors (as previous highly unlikely to be mentioned in the redacted document used to support the argument).

ergo Steele and Fusion GPS were in cohoots with elements of the DoJ and the FBI to conduct a rogue investigation into Trump bypassing court protocols to carry this out.

Like you say it's a no from me but it would be good to understand what is so compelling about this to make it a yes from you?
    I never said it's a yes from me, but his observations have certainly been shoehorned into a compelling timeline, for example the wife of Fusion-GPS founder Glenn Simpson, Mary B Jacoby, went to the White House the day after Admiral Rogers shut down the NSA about queries.

There are lots of little events that add up to a bigger picture scenario, but don't forget this is not the official investigation, that is coming in the next couple of days when the preliminary OIG report is released, so it will be interesting to see how close this fella is to the official version of events.

Also of interest is the lack of MSM coverage. I wonder why that might be? There is wall-to-wall coverage of Trump is nuts, and Trump is a racist going on, but no mention this.

Chuck Grassley cracks down on Fusion GPS for 'alleged mischaracterization' in testimony about FBI source

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/ch...rticle/2645694

Who knows what he is up to, but he is playing the media like a fiddle.
    He’s really not that bright Wales Bales, he really isn’t ......

#ICancelledMyTripToLondon on Twitter
    😂😂😂😂😂

Depends on the status of the various investigations. BTW I'd be filing a motion to dismiss if I was one of the Mueller 4.
    Good luck to two of them with that as they’ve pleaded guilty 👍

Good luck to two of them with that as they’ve pleaded guilty ��
    Flynn will get a pardon.

I

Wales Bales you obviously think you’re a neutral observer and you’re finding objective analytical links in regards to Donald trump so why do you only promote Consevative based links which are clearly in support of him and still tell us you’re ‘on the fence’ .

It’s nonsense isn’t t? You’ve gone along with everything he says, copy links from websites which blindly follow him, quote from his most loyal supporters and then tell us all this is objective, impartial, must be trusted without recourse as if you’re Moses in possession of the Ten Commandments 😂😂😂

No doubt you’ll tell me something about the MSM aren’t reporting what you want to hear, yet you’ve posted enough links from Fox and CNN when it’s suits.

For the final time please please please spare us the sitting on the fence line, it’s utter bullshite and have the balls to admit you’re a Trump supporter.

I don’t like him, I don’t like the things he says, his previous conduct in regards to his business dealings and I think he’s an amoral narcisstic character. Whether he’s guilty of collusion I’ll let Robert Mueller and his team to decide that

For now to parapahrase ‘I’m sitting in the fence’ in regards to that.

Wales Bales you obviously think you’re a neutral observer and you’re finding objective analytical links in regards to Donald trump so why do you only promote Consevative based links which are clearly in support of him and still tell us you’re ‘on the fence’ .

It’s nonsense isn’t t? You’ve gone along with everything he says, copy links from websites which blindly follow him, quote from his most loyal supporters and then tell us all this is objective, impartial, must be trusted without recourse as if you’re Moses in possession of the Ten Commandments ������

No doubt you’ll tell me something about the MSM aren’t reporting what you want to hear, yet you’ve posted enough links from Fox and CNN when it’s suits.

For the final time please please please spare us the sitting on the fence line, it’s utter bullshite and have the balls to admit you’re a Trump supporter.

I don’t like him, I don’t like the things he says, his previous conduct in regards to his business dealings and I think he’s an amoral narcisstic character. Whether he’s guilty of collusion I’ll let Robert Mueller and his team to decide that

For now to parapahrase ‘I’m sitting in the fence’ in regards to that.
    I just post stuff to counterbalance what you and Lardy post. That way all sides are covered. I thought we were all working well together to provide both viewpoints?

PS I am a supporter of justice, not necessarily a supporter of Trump!

I just post stuff to counterbalance what you and Lardy post. That way all sides are covered. I thought we were all working well together to provide both viewpoints?

PS I am a supporter of justice, not necessarily a supporter of Trump!
    What have I posted lately, other than trump's tweets or photos of him doing dumb things like looking directly at the sun?

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    What have I posted lately, other than trump's tweets or photos of him doing dumb things like looking directly at the sun?
    Not a lot since the Russian Trump Collusion narrative you have pushed for the last year has been well and truly debunked.