+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 62 of 291 FirstFirst ... 12525354555657585960616263646566676869707172112162 ... LastLast
Results 1,526 to 1,550 of 9155

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Not a lot since the Russian Trump Collusion narrative you have pushed for the last year has been well and truly debunked.
    Missed that, got a link, mate?

Not a lot since the Russian Trump Collusion narrative you have pushed for the last year has been well and truly debunked.
    ????????
    The Robert Muelller led investigation is still ongoing!!!
    It may come to nothing, but what has been debunked ????

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    ????????
    The Robert Muelller led investigation is still ongoing!!!
    It may come to nothing, but what has been debunked ????
    Surely you're not still believing the MSM version of events?

Ah, the truth is out. Your 'well and truly debunked' is just what you want to believe is true.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Ah, the truth is out. Your 'well and truly debunked' is just what you want to believe is true.
    The facts have been available for a very long time now, it's you who believes only what you want to believe. I'm afraid the MSM have led you on a merry dance down the garden path.

The facts have been available for a very long time now, it's you who believes only what you want to believe. I'm afraid the MSM have led you on a merry dance down the garden path.
    Care to link to the facts?

So four people haven’t been charged, two people haven’t pleaded guilty and Robert Muelller isn’t carryinv out an ongoing investigation.

Yes or No?

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    So four people haven’t been charged, two people haven’t pleaded guilty and Robert Muelller isn’t carryinv out an ongoing investigation.

Yes or No?
    Charged with a process crime. I seem to recall that Flynn didn't even know at the time that he was being officially interviewed, and it has now transpired that some of these investigators didn't have good intentions.

Charged with a process crime. I seem to recall that Flynn didn't even know at the time that he was being officially interviewed, and it has now transpired that some of these investigators didn't have good intentions.
    And given all that Flynn still pleaded guilty....who would seek to employ such an idiot?

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    And given all that Flynn still pleaded guilty....who would seek to employ such an idiot?
    Is he an idiot? Maybe he had good reason to do what he did. We shall see.

Remember Alexander Downer the Australian diplomat who met with a drunken George Papadopoulos in London, which supposedly led to the Trump Russia Collusion inquiry?

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...alian-diplomat

He's just popped up in the news again regarding improper donations to the Clinton Foundation funded by Australian taxpayers.

http://www.michaelsmithnews.com/2018...-foundati.html

Fusion GPS, firm behind disputed Russia dossier, retracts its claim of FBI mole in Trump camp

Glenn Simpson, the Fusion GPS founder who sponsored the unverified anti-Trump dossier, claimed in August and again Jan. 2 that the FBI has a source inside the Trump camp who lent credence to the document.

When a transcript of his secret August testimony was released on Tuesday, news headlines immediately latched onto the disclosure as a boon to a dossier whose core charges of Donald Trump-Russia collusion have been denied and not confirmed publicly.

Then suddenly, as quick as the headlines went up, some one close to Fusion was waving off reporters. Mr. Simpson had “mischaracterized” the source. It was not some one on the Trump inside, but apparently an Australian diplomat.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...nside-trump-t/

I see that Trump, the self confessed stable genius, has said that it's wrong that babies are born in the ninth month of pregnancy and this has to change.

"The end date of the missing Strzok-Page texts is also significant. That’s because May 17 is the day when Mueller was appointed to take over the FBI’s probe of possible collusion between the Trump campaign and Russian government."

http://dailycaller.com/2018/01/21/fb...i-trump-texts/

"The end date of the missing Strzok-Page texts is also significant. That’s because May 17 is the day when Mueller was appointed to take over the FBI’s probe of possible collusion between the Trump campaign and Russian government."

http://dailycaller.com/2018/01/21/fb...i-trump-texts/
    Was Lynch coordinating with Comey in the Clinton investigation?

"If the allegations bear out, it could have huge implications for a number of investigations handled by the officials in question over the past decade — not just cases related to the 2016 campaign."

http://thehill.com/opinion/campaign/...-investigation

@Cyril, this guy is on top of the story, so give it a listen and pay careful attention to what he is saying.

http://dailycaller.com/2018/01/20/ob...erate-hillary/

@Cyril, this guy is on top of the story, so give it a listen and pay careful attention to what he is saying.

http://dailycaller.com/2018/01/20/ob...erate-hillary/
    It's The Last Refuge story in video form. Google your credible source if you want to see the company he and his missus keep and the accuracy of his previous predictions on right wing talk shows.

It's The Last Refuge story in video form. Google your credible source if you want to see the company he and his missus keep and the accuracy of his previous predictions on right wing talk shows.
    You see the bit I don't understand from all this is that if the FBI and particularly Comey was so hell-bent on a Clinton presidency then why did he reheat the e-mail server issue two weeks before the election. There is good analysis that this helped change the narrative of "pussygate" and swing the election in Trump's favour (see link).

https://www.vox.com/the-big-idea/201...inton-campaign

Also the DoJ and FBI could have easily leaked the rumour that Trump associates were suspected of collusion with Russia before the election for similar effect. Yet this did not happen. I see that Nunes and his cohorts have not granted the FBI access to the memo presumably as they do not want facts or counter-argument to get in the way. I think the sooner it is released the better personally but can understand why a month of innuendo best suits the authors.

You see the bit I don't understand from all this is that if the FBI and particularly Comey was so hell-bent on a Clinton presidency then why did he reheat the e-mail server issue two weeks before the election.
    I seem to recall the reporting of the Bill Clinton / Lorreta Lynch tarmac meeting stirred up a bit of a fuss.

I know who he is, and is wife is representing the Uranium One undercover FBI agent. I also agree they need to release the intel memo asap!

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump

In one of the biggest stories in a long time, the FBI now says it is missing five months worth of lovers Strzok-Page texts, perhaps 50,000, and all in prime time. Wow!

11:55 am · 23 Jan 2018

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/955771016319590400